PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 16, 12:22:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 368112 times)
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #615 on: 2007 August 17, 01:14:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*rum - the good shit, cheese straws, macadamia chocolate cookies, Jelly Bellys, Fudge, and apple struedel for Paden - mythril cracked me up - here's to you, m'dear*

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #616 on: 2007 August 17, 01:51:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "alia"
Bionix, STFU! :evil:

Don't joke about something like that. Jan is unbalanced and she is clearly reading this board. Don't feed on her paranoia.

You're pushing a person that is obviously very close to the edge. God only knows what she will do if she thinks that you're stalking her. It could get very dangerous for her or for others who get in her way if she decides to go on a rampage.

Not classy. Not at all.   :x

I never said I was classy..............an asshole, yep. Now, about Jan..........I don't think she's unhinged..........she's a drama-whore......that's it.....she's one of those "I'm taking my toys home" types...

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #617 on: 2007 August 17, 01:59:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BionixWV"

I never said I was classy..............an asshole, yep. Now, about Jan..........I don't think she's unhinged..........she's a drama-whore......that's it.....she's one of those "I'm taking my toys home" types...

No matter what you think about Jan or how much of an asshole you want to be, please don't do something like that. Not funny and quite possibly illegal.
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #618 on: 2007 August 17, 03:16:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She's back, people, making good on her threat to post meshes...she expects PAYSITES to GIVE her meshes so SHE could sell them.

Still watching you guys
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #619 on: 2007 August 17, 03:28:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What do you want to bet she's gonna get all of the sims 2 people down on her ass for that, pay and free? She's gonna make cash off of the meshes belonging to other site owners (if she can get hold of them, that is) and then sell them on Ebay, right? She's also saying that she's gonna get free meshes and sell those too, correct? Oh Lord, I hope she has a good e-mail filter for the mail she's gonna get... Actually, no I don't. She needs to get her inbox flooded for showing blatant greed and stupidity. And the other paysite owners would be down on her neck cause they don't give up their treasured meshes for others to sell... Where's the popcorn, I'm going to sit back and see how this all turns out...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
watergirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #620 on: 2007 August 17, 03:49:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On her site page now

Main Street Sims

This site is in support of Federation For Pay Sites

Donate and we will send you the link for our new downloads .

Any Pay Site May Post their meshes here that they find .

Maxis own all meshes no one else .

our update for this week are  shown below.

Meshes are included with the sets

What the hell is Federation For Pay Sites  :roll:

This doesn't surprise me because this thread was dead and in fact gone off topic so Jan had to do something to be the center of attention again.

Oh.......Hi Jan's Hubby and please feel free to join in with us anytime.  Cheesy
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #621 on: 2007 August 17, 03:54:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Maxis own all meshes no one else ."

What the hell is that supposed to mean, coming from her?
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #622 on: 2007 August 17, 03:56:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All your mesh are belong to EA... at least I think that's how it goes, but if it is, how does she get off by selling them?

kitkat
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #623 on: 2007 August 17, 04:12:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

if she can get hold of them, that is

Of course she can get ahold of the pay meshes!  They are here for her to grab, at any time - all for free!  She's obviously reading here, so she knows where to get them, because if there was a real husband reading here for her, he'd either keep his mouth shut about what was said so as to keep her calm, or tell everyone off here in her defense.  Besides, what man would have put up with her for this long?

Yes, she's definitely unbalanced, but I also think she thrives on drama.  Seriously needs it.  Her group has been quite for several days - just the usual banter back and forth between several names, including Jan.  She probably noticed her thread here had grown bored with her, derailing onto the topic of HP fanfic, and threw that little tantrum to get attention back on her.

kitkat
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #624 on: 2007 August 17, 04:14:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paden"
All your mesh are belong to EA... at least I think that's how it goes, but if it is, how does she get off by selling them?

Because she is a Cold-pressed Latinum Fucknut?

Or Titanium. Whatever. I'm confused and need a cookie.

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #625 on: 2007 August 17, 04:20:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Methinks someone should have given slightly more thought to it before she posted that plan. I don't think most paysites would be so keen to give her their meshes for free so that she can make money off of them for spite. :?

Can we talk about kitties again?
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #626 on: 2007 August 17, 04:34:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kittehs!!

ETA: I forgot one!

Kalitrima
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #627 on: 2007 August 17, 09:11:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Perhaps we shouldn't post ANY updates on here at all in regards to this topic. It's derailing time.

Besides, if she wants drama, SHE should come to YOU.

My arm wend deadeded. Does anyone know how to wake it back up? ><;;; I haven't mastered that yet.
trollster
Landlubber

View Profile
Maybe it's better meds
« Reply #628 on: 2007 August 17, 09:17:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm just impressed that Jan has grown enough over the years to just be throwing temper tantrums.  The old Jan would've faked an illness or a death to deal with the reprecussions and penalties of her actions.  It's just fun going to her site now to see her new plan of action.  I find faking death to be upsetting, but her rants and raves are funny.

Well, I'm off to ebay..........last time she was on ebay she was lying about selling off her old domain www.shamrockscreations.com in order to teach the sim community a lesson.   :roll:
Rissa
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #629 on: 2007 August 17, 09:26:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SparklePlenty"
She's back, people, making good on her threat to post meshes...she expects PAYSITES to GIVE her meshes so SHE could sell them.

With the exception that she doesn't want them to post their own meshes, she wants that every paysiteowner posts creations by other, free creators there, so that she can sell them. The meshes she has on her site right now are by Pas at SFV...

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: