PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 17, 09:54:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5284 Members
Latest Member: mobequi
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 10 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 784199 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #135 on: 2007 May 19, 03:17:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow - seems like this forum is just filled with creators - unbelievable.

And I think it adds further validity to our mission - after all, paysite owners can download all the stuff made by people here for free, yet they don't allow us the same privilege.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 2007 May 19, 04:10:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's a stripped down version of my latest lot I uploaded to the main site and Insim. It's the first in a series for my wife for her farming sims, also it allows for really cool in game pics and vids shot from within the house looking out. It's titled "Payne In The Glass" (you all may groan now).

[/img]

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: 2007 May 19, 05:05:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm still plugging away at my T-shirt Hell recolors:

However, I'm going to wait until I get my new laptop to finish them, so I can see what they look like in a higher resolution game.  I don't want to share something that looks like crap.
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 2007 May 19, 06:10:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
Wow - seems like this forum is just filled with creators - unbelievable.

I've always assumed the majority of the active poster-base consisted of creators. I don't know why, though.

I guess I'll upload a couple of my lots this coming week. They're nothing flashy - mostly just lag-free (with my specs, anyway) condos and townhouses.
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 2007 May 19, 16:29:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone have KSK's eye sclera photoshop files? It annoyed me no end that what you get when you download is information on how to e-mail her to get the real files.  :roll:

She's rather freaky IMO, and I just don't want to have to talk to her. Rather petty I think to supposedly post something for creators and then make everyone jump through hoops to get them.
Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 2007 May 19, 17:39:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone have KSK's eye sclera photoshop files? It annoyed me no end that what you get when you download is information on how to e-mail her to get the real files.  

She's rather freaky IMO, and I just don't want to have to talk to her. Rather petty I think to supposedly post something for creators and then make everyone jump through hoops to get them.

I think she likes to put the info on the sclera for people who don't know the resource exists. She's always had the base file up at MTS and Insim as far as I know:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=205393
http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=29644

In both cases it's the file with 'real eye public photoshop' in the title, this is the proper thing as a layered photoshop file.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: 2007 May 19, 19:50:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So I've started to post in this thread any number of times...and stopped because I'm frankly intimidated by some of the people here.

But....I do a little bit of  creation...houses, mostly, based on real architectural designs (and usually from books featuring innovative styles), as well as a few recolors - mostly artwork.

So...here is a house I built...this is based on a design featured in New Small Homes by Aurora Carlito:

It's a one bedroom here, but can be expanded to a two-bedroom (perfect for roommates, like my Lorelei and Heldy sims). It features tons of custom content (I find Maxis WAY too limiting for my needs), including a painting by Justmoi in the kitchen that I recolored. The kitchen is from Holy Simoly, the bathroom is from Stylist, the bedroom is from Caravan Shop, and the sofa is from 4esf. Windows and doors from SimGoedhens. I won't be offended if you only upload the lot file and decorate it yourself.

You can download it here.

Also...see this thread at SFV for some of my painting recolors

That's all. I'm CRAP at photos in game, and can't be bothered to sharpen per Nouk's PerfectPicturePostulate. <smirk>

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: 2007 May 19, 20:00:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

bionix & hecubus, your houses are very nice.  I tried at doing a house too.  This is only my second one, it's not posted anywhere but Sim~Antics because it has pay items included.  LOL :

I'm an asshole in real life too, so now what?

Visit Pirate friendly Sim~Antics
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 2007 May 19, 21:00:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your houses are great!   hecubus, I grabbed yours and BlackPearl I will have to jump to your site and get yours.  Thanks for sharing.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Pirate Gem
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 2007 May 19, 22:58:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hecubus, where did you get that bathtub? I would love to know^^

~Phorum Troll Killa for hire!~~~
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 2007 May 19, 23:18:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Man, I love houses, especially since I just create boxes and forget to put bathrooms in, and then wonder why my sims die... sigh... I should play more Smiley

Inactive
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 2007 May 20, 00:04:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hecubus & BlackPearl: Those two both look real nice! I'll grab 'em when I'm back home ^^

I honestly can't seem to mind the CC in these two... I am very impatient when searching for objects online (don't ask me why), so I don't have many and some of those things are rather delicious. I'm mostly thinking of the tubs.

The CC I hate in houses is mostly fugly wallpaper, poly-loaded pixelated plants of unknown origin and custom uh... you know... terrain? Painting the ground with big rocks from a picture just seems stupid to me.  :roll:

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
nostalgicpaty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 2007 May 20, 01:05:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

um heres a pic of one of my bathing suits that i made a month back.

i have more recolors of it at my site(kinda went recolor crazy on this one)

the pic is kinda small too for some reason this is the biggest that the game lets me take.

my website is www.nostalgicsims.co.nr so u can check out some of the other stuff i have made
BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: 2007 May 20, 01:11:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oooh, that bathing suit is very cute.  I like the old school style.  It would look amazing on the Classic Pin Up mesh by Warlokk.

I'm an asshole in real life too, so now what?

Visit Pirate friendly Sim~Antics
Heinel
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 2007 May 20, 01:37:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pirate Gem"
Hecubus, where did you get that bathtub? I would love to know^^

Me too, does it sink into the ground like the expensive spa thing?  It looked really special!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: