PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 16:54:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 816608 times)
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #1680 on: 2009 June 20, 07:44:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok slightly off topic but concerning TSR so bear with me. Or not.

Did I miss a Monica is a thief thing? Who is this Monica? When did this happen? Is it old? How come I suck and have never heard of this? Should I stop skimming?

The truth about Monica's thievery is unfolding over at BlackPearl, kenmtl. Which is not surprising when you consider that it was one of their very own creators, cassandre, who discovered the initial theft. Still, it's becoming apparent that Monica has been quite the busy little kleptomesher. Some of the items she's pilfered and uploaded to TSR have included a sofa, shoes, and, of course, cassandre's spiral notepad. I'm guessing that the notepad was to keep track of all the other stolen items.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1681 on: 2009 June 20, 14:38:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seeing as you're having this stupid bitchfest on the forum and not by pm basically means we can all get involved in it if we very well please. The fact that you were offended by a comment that really had nothing to do with you is of little concern to me and probably everyone else but you still felt the need to post about it. This special snowflake, "its all about me" behavior is irritating.

I am hardly acting like a special snowflake. And the comment was directed at anyone who was at TSR and believed thomas.  Which includes me and any other former SA's and Fa's.  Many of whom are here.  If you don't like what I am saying, then skip my posts.  Not liking what I am saying is one thing, but trying to dictate how and when I can respond is not going to work with me.  You do not dictate my behavior.  The whole, "oh Paleo, I don't want you to do this because IT UPSETS ME, TAKE IT TO PM" is far more special snowflake-like.  Go stand out in the heat and melt.  

ETA: We get 5 PM's.  I have more important or at least more interesting things to do than sit here and delete PM's all damn day that would accumulate from a debate with someone.  I have FB and twitter to play with.

Back on topic-monica apparently has taken credit for many meshes and tried to pass at least one off as something she got from a modeling site.  Of course, she could not provide links to said site.  From what i read, those meshes have been removed and any guestbook comments are gone as well.  
« Last Edit: 2009 June 20, 14:51:16 by Paleoanth » Logged

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: 2009 June 20, 14:44:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seeing as you're having this stupid bitchfest on the forum and not by pm basically means we can all get involved in it if we very well please. The fact that you were offended by a comment that really had nothing to do with you is of little concern to me and probably everyone else but you still felt the need to post about it. This special snowflake, "its all about me" behavior is irritating.

Actually, the statements that started this were offensive to more than just Paleoanth.  They were an insult to everyone who once did work with TSR and who once believed what we were told there.  And to constantly have offensive comments dismissed as "that's not what I said" or "that's not what I meant" gets irritating and starts to loose credibility.  If I come on this forum and say "Everyone who doesn't live in America is an idiot," that's an offensive statement to everyone who doesn't live in America.  Even if I later come back and say, "Oops, I didn't mean it that way,"  it's still offensive. 

If Neriana wants to make offensive statements, whether she means to or not, that's her business and this place has said from the beginning that they aren't about flowers, rainbows, and puppies and we don't censor, so she's certainly allowed to do so.  However, that doesn't mean that once she makes said statements, everyone is just supposed to pretend they weren't offensive, or to never confront her in public about it. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: 2009 June 20, 15:07:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am hardly acting like a special snowflake. And the comment was directed at anyone who was at TSR and believed thomas.  

Actually I'm pretty sure it was more directed at people who still believe him now. I think that the SA's and FA's who continue to stay are dumb sheep. There's now proof of the horrible things that Thomass and Co have been doing. When you were an SA/FA, the worst that was really known about Thomass was that he charged for pixels. For an FA to stay now after all that has gone down, it shows they are either greedy or idiots. I have respect for the FA's and SA's who have chosen to leave but that doesn't mean I think that all of the FA's are the victims. Some truly are brainwashed little sheep or greedy little conivers.

If you don't like what I am saying, then skip my posts.  Not liking what I am saying is one thing, but trying to dictate how and when I can respond is not going to work with me.  You do not dictate my behavior.  The whole, "oh Paleo, I don't want you to do this because IT UPSETS ME, TAKE IT TO PM" is far more special snowflake-like.  Go stand out in the heat and melt. 

Well isnt that the pot calling the kettle black? You can dictate everyone else's behavior but you're completely off limits? Telling Dusdeedawn to butt out of your conversation is exactly what you're accusing me of doing. I dont care what your posts said. You can debate the color of the sky with someone on here until your blue in the face, but telling someone else that they can't contribute to the conversation is special snowflake behavior. This is a forum where we can all particpate not "The sit back and watch Paleo argue but not dare to say anything" thread. I was simply pointing out that if you want us to stay out of your conversation have it by PM and not in a thread where we all have the right to participate.

Actually, the statements that started this were offensive to more than just Paleoanth.  They were an insult to everyone who once did work with TSR and who once believed what we were told there.  And to constantly have offensive comments dismissed as "that's not what I said" or "that's not what I meant" gets irritating and starts to loose credibility.  If I come on this forum and say "Everyone who doesn't live in America is an idiot," that's an offensive statement to everyone who doesn't live in America.  Even if I later come back and say, "Oops, I didn't mean it that way,"  it's still offensive. 

If Neriana wants to make offensive statements, whether she means to or not, that's her business and this place has said from the beginning that they aren't about flowers, rainbows, and puppies and we don't censor, so she's certainly allowed to do so.  However, that doesn't mean that once she makes said statements, everyone is just supposed to pretend they weren't offensive, or to never confront her in public about it. 

Why do I get the feeling that you won't be told to butt out of this super sekrit conversation because you're defending Paleo?  Hypocrisy let me show you it.

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
pinkyfriend
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: 2009 June 20, 16:06:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is a forum where we can all particpate not "The sit back and watch Paleo argue but not dare to say anything" thread. I was simply pointing out that if you want us to stay out of your conversation have it by PM and not in a thread where we all have the right to participate.

Why do I get the feeling that you won't be told to butt out of this super sekrit conversation because you're defending Paleo?  Hypocrisy let me show you it.

I gotta agree with Darqstar on this, and you already said you think everyone has the right to participate in this 'public' discussion. *just my 2 cents*

"The internet is like a petri dish...you drop one stupid spore in and it just grows like crazy" - my son
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: 2009 June 20, 17:03:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I only said anything, because both you and Dusdeedawn both decided to take it upon yourselves to butt in.   Until then, I was letting Paleoanth and Nerniana handle it.  But if you've got the right to throw in your .02 cents, then I do as well.   You and Dusdee decided that you were going to jump in, because god forbid anyone doesn't do/say/talk about stuff you both approve of.  You both made it a free-for-all, quit acting all high and mighty because someone has the nerve to think Paleoanth had a point. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1686 on: 2009 June 20, 17:24:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am hardly acting like a special snowflake. And the comment was directed at anyone who was at TSR and believed thomas.  

Actually I'm pretty sure it was more directed at people who still believe him now.

Actually, how would you know?  Look at the original quote again.

I think that the SA's and FA's who continue to stay are dumb sheep.

We agree completely here.  There has been enough evidence at this point.  There was NOt when I was there.  Which is why I got offended.

If you don't like what I am saying, then skip my posts.  Not liking what I am saying is one thing, but trying to dictate how and when I can respond is not going to work with me.  You do not dictate my behavior.  The whole, "oh Paleo, I don't want you to do this because IT UPSETS ME, TAKE IT TO PM" is far more special snowflake-like.  Go stand out in the heat and melt. 

Well isnt that the pot calling the kettle black? You can dictate everyone else's behavior but you're completely off limits? Telling Dusdeedawn to butt out of your conversation is exactly what you're accusing me of doing. I dont care what your posts said. You can debate the color of the sky with someone on here until your blue in the face, but telling someone else that they can't contribute to the conversation is special snowflake behavior. This is a forum where we can all particpate not "The sit back and watch Paleo argue but not dare to say anything" thread. I was simply pointing out that if you want us to stay out of your conversation have it by PM and not in a thread where we all have the right to participate.

Yes, this is a forum where we can all participate.  Which means you or dusdee or anyone else cannot tell me to take it to PM.  Well, actually you can tell me that, but I ain't agonna listen.  Which was my point.  All this other stuff you wrote is just trying to distract from that. 

Oh so Nerina's posse and/or supporters can come and attack me, but someone cannot come and state that I have a point?  You want to talk hypocrisy?

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: 2009 June 20, 17:37:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, the ones that saw the garbage that is the machine of TSR and got out proved themselves to be smart and worthy of survival. (Paleo, Darq and others.) They've gone on to prove their intelligence by working to take paysites like that trash heap down, as well as helping budding free creators learn by giving pointers and advice.

The ones that saw it and stayed proved that they are gullible or weak, maybe, in a small way because they can't bring themselves to leave that sort of atmosphere even if it is in the end, toxic. Those are the ones that I feel sorry for because they do need to get out before they get hurt even worse by the back biting and stabbing that goes on over there.

The ones that can't see the crap going on even when their faces are rubbed into the festering stink are dumb in that they are willfully blind. They make up excuses to defend what's going on even though they have got to know that it's wrong.

Then you have people like LDG that made that wonderful break for freedom and was welcomed with open arms by the free community and given as much support as someone in an iron lung, but she preferred to turn her back on what was offered and returned to the dregs of a paysite because even though she said she wanted to learn more about making content, we all know that it was in reality all about the money. There are far more tutes on making content out in the free community than there is on TSR, she's not going to learn much aside from how to be a CC making drone. People like that are beyond dumb, they're just, ugh, I don't have a definition to describe it.

And then there are the people like Atawt, the manipulative and rabid barracuda, spinning lies and bullshit to fool people for a short time because she feeds on the attention she gets when she throws a tantrum of, "I'm bein persecuted, help me help me help me!" That's beyond dumb or stupid, that's plain batshit crazy and we've all seen enough examples of that to know.

Anyways, that's how I see it. Flame me, scream at me, cuss me out for stating something you think is dumber than shit, I don't care, just don't take away my red Jell-O. Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: 2009 June 20, 18:28:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh so Nerina's posse and/or supporters can come and attack me, but someone cannot come and state that I have a point?  You want to talk hypocrisy?

I'm not interested in all the petty bickering nonsense, though I would like to set the record straight regarding your notions on what I am and am not. I am not, nor have I been, one of "Neriana's posse and/or supporters". I am my own person with my own thoughts and my own opinions, which you should know by now. The comment made by me had less to do with her and more to do with me being revolted by your, as Ashbashtus so delicately put it, "bitchfest." As far as talking hypocrisy is concerned, that's your problem. I'm out.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: 2009 June 20, 19:53:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Neriana's not posted in the last little bit, and I can't speak for her, but I'd have to think that she'd not have made that comment about ANYone who had LEFT TSR.

Look at it this way. There were several folks who've left TSR in the last year alone. Those who left mostly did so because of all the crap going down. From what I understand, those folks didn't know a lot of the inside nastiness that we all are aware of today.

That said, I took neriana's statement as meaning that with the wealth of info about TSR that is out there now--proof in the form of screenshots, admittance, witness accounts--anyone who remains there is dumb. Naive. Blinded by the cultish atmosphere. Brainwashed.

That's how I took her statement. Paleo, Darq, Gelydh, et. al. did not enter my mind, and why? Because they made the intelligent decision to get out when the crap started flying. And, to me, anyone else who comes out of it is danged genius, too!

Anyway, I had to pipe up. Now I'll go back to lurking like always.

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: 2009 June 20, 20:59:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paleo- I dont consider myself one of Nerina's posse. I wasn't trying to attack you. I only said something because I felt you werent being fair to Dusdeedawn. I'm tired of arguing so I'm willing to say we agree to disagree on this point.

That's how I took her statement. Paleo, Darq, Gelydh, et. al. did not enter my mind, and why? Because they made the intelligent decision to get out when the crap started flying. And, to me, anyone else who comes out of it is danged genius, too!
To be honest thats how I took it as well. I dont know if Nerina meant it that way but thats what I thought. I do have a high respect for the FA's have switched sides because they realized what is right.

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: 2009 June 20, 21:07:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Back on topic-monica apparently has taken credit for many meshes and tried to pass at least one off as something she got from a modeling site.  Of course, she could not provide links to said site.  From what i read, those meshes have been removed and any guestbook comments are gone as well.  

Thats the part I like about all this. She says they are all new meshes by her on the download pages for her sets, but when accused of stealing, she got them off a modeling site. If she got them off a modeling site, they wouldn't be new meshes by her would they?

I just looked at the set, and the comments about she stole some of the meshes is still there. I don't know what was in the guestbook before yesterday, so I can't say if anything is gone from there, but there is still a comment there about having problems downloading the set.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Axeleefe
ARR!

This Chair be high, Says I

View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: 2009 June 21, 04:24:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, this is getting out of hand, but for the love of God,

It's Neriana.  Wink
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: 2009 July 14, 17:25:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Reports of numerous virusii attacking at TrashResource:
http://blackpearlsims.com/showthread.php?t=29229

edited for egregious capitalization.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
simsrocks
ARR!

Sparkle

View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: 2009 July 14, 18:59:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh my.
Reason 3454 not to go to TSR - they give you a serious virus.

That's terrible!
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: