PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 13:19:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  PMBD Baby Roast
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: PMBD Baby Roast  (Read 68475 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: PMBD Baby Roast
« Reply #90 on: 2009 January 01, 13:12:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't seem to be listening. Who said they were calling the shots? I am clearly calling the shots here.

You are overriding us on their behalf.  So to me, they are trying to call the shots on what I am doing.

No, I want people who will do the work in a timely fashion so we can proceed on schedule. I have therefore chosen from the pool of reliable people who I can count on to produce results.

Reliable to take a couple of minutes to think things up for the catalogue description? These are not the workhorses you are looking for.

That is exactly what I want, and expect: Workhorses. You should know by now that I value reliability. You have offered none of this. As for pride, pride in a job that is complete. You have not done this, either. Let's just say there is a REASON I typically regard your kind as "faffy artistes". It is not a compliment. It is because you people have traditionally been completely unreliable.

I would love to complete this, love to work on it.  But I will not work for you, and anyone else you think gets to tell me what to do - I will work with you.  As for compliments, I think I might have figured out you're not going to give me anything of the sort.  Tongue

You still don't seem to get it. I have given YOU the opportunity to prove you can do that part. You, however, have not, instead complaining about how I have chosen others to contribute other parts of the project.

Yeah, but you don't get to farm us as if we are robots for your bidding.  After all - I wouldn't release a mesh you didn't like, "kewian based substitutes" included.

None of this has started yet, because A: You haven't finished the part of the process that proves you are actually serious, because, as I fully expected, you are unreliable.

I've shown pictures of the mesh - you remarked on it. I have shown more work than you have.

I see no work. You appear to simply be a troublesome worker who drops all of the parts you are to assemble, stalling the line: A faffy artiste.

Troublesome workers are often that way because of crap management.

Clearly, you don't understand how an assembly line process works.

Seeing as the initial assembly is due to me, and then continued by me - because I'll be doing jobs number 1 and 3, unless you've found someone who can mesh food, then it is not out of this world for me to expect to have some element of a say in what exactly is happening.

Maybe, except for your complete and utter failure to produce usable output. You have no one to blame for that but yourself. Since you have failed to produce any output, I see no reason why you should expect anyone else in the chain to be able to produce anything from your non-output.

See usable output below.  I'm not going to produce output so I can be used.

Who said anything about doing what people there say? You'd be showing up to do what *I* say. What part of this do you not understand?

Then why bother you've told me, and I've done - in fact, I did *before* you told me. And you have contradicted yourself:

The people in grah, obviously. The ones you refuse to actually come and talk to, you know, the people I can actually get a response in a reasonable timeframe out of.

People in grah I refuse to talk to? Unless you're conflating yourself into "people" then there is no me and you alone in grah - and I got your message and instructions here loud and clear.  Everything else from anyone else is just pointless noise.

This may be so. If so, had you done what was requested, we would have two samples of the same mesh functioning as one or the other, and we would then figure out how to merge them, or get back to you with any questions.

I have included this at the bottom.

That makes no sense at all. I have already explicitly stated what the objectives are. What about them do you not understand?

Pescado, you have no idea what is involved in making an object mesh - you've made this abundantly clear, which is fine because you're the modder.  There are groups in the mesh.  You need to match these groups to existing groups - otherwise it will not work.  If I take all the component parts and make them "table" for the changing table and the three groups for the barbeque, you will be doubling up the mesh and the polycount.  Groups need to be done in Milkshape before importing, so whatever you do, I need to do the final mesh import after the modding.  I need you to make a montage of the two, and then I can see the group names and how to compile the mesh.

As the saying goes, "shit or get off the pot".

Shitting It's all up to you now.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2009 January 01, 13:49:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado, you have no idea what is involved in making an object mesh - you've made this abundantly clear, which is fine because you're the modder.  There are groups in the mesh.  You need to match these groups to existing groups - otherwise it will not work.
Actually, I do have an idea, given that I have frequently decrudulated said objects. However, the issue at hand is not "groups", it is actually the "bones". The object in question must have all of the necessary bones from both objects, so that the single GMDC/GMND will be able to be imported and function as both objects. Seperately at first, but eventually together, after I finish piecing all the bits together.

Shitting It's all up to you now.
This is a joke, right? You haven't produced ANY meshes, let alone ONE mesh. Instead, you appear to have provided something which appears to be exactly the same as the EAxis grill, and the EAxis changing table, when the files are installed seperately. If installed together, they conflict and produce a nonfunctional object. It certainly doesn't look like any Calalilywork. Disembowelling the GMDC in SimPE reveals that it is, in fact, identical in appearance, and you have not created a mesh at all. Is this supposed to be funny? It looks like you haven't done anything at all!

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2009 January 01, 14:14:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hrm. I don't understand why people in grah must write the description about the object. What is so important to life that they must write the description? The way I see it, so far three people are collaborating on this, and two out of the three are in a disagreement with the one. I do think that majority rules though, and this should be a PMBD effort. It was conceived at PMBD, and made by PMBDer's, and therefore should stay in PMBD.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: 2009 January 01, 15:47:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, I do have an idea, given that I have frequently decrudulated said objects. However, the issue at hand is not "groups", it is actually the "bones". The object in question must have all of the necessary bones from both objects, so that the single GMDC/GMND will be able to be imported and function as both objects. Seperately at first, but eventually together, after I finish piecing all the bits together.

The only package that has bones is the barbeque - no bones in the changing table - and once I have your modded files, I can import the final mesh and match those up. 

This is a joke, right? You haven't produced ANY meshes, let alone ONE mesh. Instead, you appear to have provided something which appears to be exactly the same as the EAxis grill, and the EAxis changing table, when the files are installed seperately. If installed together, they conflict and produce a nonfunctional object. It certainly doesn't look like any Calalilywork. Disembowelling the GMDC in SimPE reveals that it is, in fact, identical in appearance, and you have not created a mesh at all. Is this supposed to be funny? It looks like you haven't done anything at all!

I haven't given you a mesh, and won't be doing so.  You're acting like someone else is doing this work, namely people in grah - so if you wish for them to get to say how this goes, get them to do this mesh and the recolours.  If it's that important to have people involved in grah sticking their oars in, then let them do all the other important stuff - all those meshes and recolours.  I have shown a picture of the unregrouped mesh in Milkshape - which you acknowledged.  If you think I'm going to give you the mesh so you can do what you please, and what pleases the people in grah, that isn't happening. I didn't do all this so that someone else could have my say.

As for them conflicting, they are identical - you mod them, you put in your GUIDs, as you stated earlier in the thread you would, and then send it to me for the mesh. Apart from the mesh (not regrouped), description (not decided - I'm open to all suggestions here at PMBD - the first one that makes you, me and the others actually working on this laugh will be the winner) and recolours (not started), there's nothing more that can be given to you. Again, if this fails at this stage, you made it fail.  Once you put the two packages together and change the groups and the position of the bones, I will need to revise the mesh - I'm waiting on your modded package.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Tsenatserix
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2009 January 01, 19:34:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fire your broadsides all you like, Pirates. Ye cannot defeat us. #grah will prevail!
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: 2009 January 01, 19:41:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fire your broadsides all you like, Pirates. Ye cannot defeat us. #grah will prevail!

As I don't have to make it, that's fine with me.  I hope it goes well.

Visit Calalilysims

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2009 January 01, 19:47:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like to see any of them get off of their lazy backsides and try to do this. Had they bothered to read the description of what all has to be done, they'd be daunted by the task instead of viewing it as the challenge that Cala did. Just because a person is able to cobble together a grammatically correct sentence, that doesn't mean they have the gift of being able to mesh and create objects. Cala actually is able to both. MATY, put up or shut up.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
arrrohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2009 January 01, 20:19:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Paden. I was wondering if this was about me, and now I see it is. Man, you guys are pathetic.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: 2009 January 01, 20:25:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Paden. I was wondering if this was about me, and now I see it is. Man, you guys are pathetic.

Cheesy No it's got nothing to do with you. It's got to do with the fact that I signed up for a PMBD project, not a grah project, and not a MATY project.  If anyone wants to make this project there, they are more than welcome.  I'm not interested in a grah/MATY project, since Pescado doesn't even deign to tell me what he was talking about, I don't want to make a mesh that will become a grah/MATY project. Simple.

Visit Calalilysims

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2009 January 01, 20:27:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Such a delusional person you are, rohina. The whole of MATY is concerned with grammar, it's not just your personal schtick. Pull your head out of your arse and get some fresh air now and then, your face is a most unbecoming shade of blue from being up there for so long.

It's a #grah/MATY against PMBD thing, by which I mean that the intent is to use the creative personages here to do the hard work while you lot over there slaver like animals at feeding time over what to do with said item. The last time I checked, you were not the embodiment of the first mentioned, no matter how much you would adore to claim otherwise. Over-inflated ego much? Trot back to your cave like a good troll now, and mind those three billy goats gruff on the bridge, they can be rather hostile at times to folk like yourself. Buh-bye!
« Last Edit: 2009 January 01, 20:33:00 by Paden » Logged

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 2009 January 01, 20:32:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can't we all just get aloooong??!!!  Cry Cry Cry

* pickles sobs in the corner

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2009 January 01, 20:40:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can't we all just get aloooong??!!!  Cry Cry Cry

Hell no.

Celesta
Racist Stalker
Landlubber

EA made me a pirate!

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2009 January 01, 20:49:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2009 January 01, 20:57:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am unsurprised to discover my belief that the lot of you are feckless incompetents has been validated yet again. Is it any surprise that I chose to pick people who would bother to actually appear on time over those who stubbornly refuse to do anything other than pretending to work? The fact of the matter is that until you ACTUALLY FINISH SOMETHING, I will CONTINUE to see the lot of you as feckless incompetents and will CONTINUE to favor those who have ACTUALLY DONE WORK. Period.

What the hell? I don't know if you read this foru with your eyes shut or not, but look back a few pages and youll see all the work that Calalily has done, the meshing, looking for the right baby object to fit with the heights, now shes working on the actual serving platter for the baby, all you have done is sit there acting all hig and mighty going "yes," "no," "that will/will not work," so how can you say that Calalily hasn't done anything?
arrrohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2009 January 01, 21:03:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy No it's got nothing to do with you. It's got to do with the fact that I signed up for a PMBD project, not a grah project, and not a MATY project.  If anyone wants to make this project there, they are more than welcome.  I'm not interested in a grah/MATY project, since Pescado doesn't even deign to tell me what he was talking about, I don't want to make a mesh that will become a grah/MATY project. Simple.

You really are ridiculous. Have you never done group work for a project before? Pescado is the project leader. He assigns the jobs, and your part is to do the part you are assigned, not to bitch about inconsequential shit and bring in your loser friends to talk about voting. Democratic projects are for people who don't care whether they get a finished product or not.

Good luck with finding a modder to get your so-fabulous mesh to work.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: