PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 08:25:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 906790 times)
Light_Angel
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #1935 on: 2008 December 02, 16:55:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think because there were a lot of people up there now.  It was just working fine a second ago for me...  Undecided
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1936 on: 2008 December 02, 16:56:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn. The refugee camp is burninated then. That spells trouble.

Aarron
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: 2008 December 02, 16:57:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

just came from there but now cant get back in either.

EDIT: damn, too slow on the post. hope its not serious
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1938 on: 2008 December 02, 16:58:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It doesn't necessarily mean that. Your sky is falling mentality is starting to bug.

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1939 on: 2008 December 02, 16:59:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It doesn't necessarily mean that. Your sky is falling mentality is starting to bug.

Heh, yes, sorry for not understanding. Explain, then burn.

Titan
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1940 on: 2008 December 02, 17:00:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Speaking of Snooty. Did anyone else happen to notice that they have threads actively encouraging the nubility to post RL pics of themselves and their secret locations all over teh interwebs? Bravo!

Do you have a link for this kenmtl?  I looked over there but, I totally fail at finding it.  
On another note, I just want to thank Pescado for the wonderful music selection.  Would you by any chance have a good version of the William Tell overture, in your collection?  

Light_Angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: 2008 December 02, 17:01:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eh... hopefully people won't panic too much, though.  I'm sure it'll be back up sometime soon.   Tongue
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1942 on: 2008 December 02, 17:04:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On another note, I just want to thank Pescado for the wonderful music selection.  Would you by any chance have a good version of the William Tell overture, in your collection? 

Loving the Ride of the Valkyries.  Is he coming to the climax of this little project?

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1943 on: 2008 December 02, 17:11:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(Thinking before I post, here goes:)

If I'm bugging you, sorry. I've been following this drama non-stop since the second it happened and I'm on edge. I'm rooting for everything to work out fine. Trying to do what I can. I didn't have any stake in this when it started, but since I stupidly took it upon my self to start telling people what's up and visiting other forums to spread the news, I feel like I have a stake in this too.

So, really, when did I display that'sky is falling' mentality? I didn't mean to. Don't insinuate I'm trying to kick up a stink. I'm nervous. Hoping everything goes right, just like everyone else.

Who am I bugging? Raise your hands. I'll piss off by popular vote  Wink

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: 2008 December 02, 17:13:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, the following has been brought to my attention:

It seems Walt wants out, and yet he wants his exhorbitant payment back. I wonder what will happen when we present him with a third option: The one that leaves him holding the bag and wishing he'd never heard of Insim, having lost his shirt on this lousy deal.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1945 on: 2008 December 02, 17:15:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do believe that is the sky is falling mentality.  Because its down you immediately think bad things. 

Could be lots of things, but my first thought was bandwidth issues because was the site designed for the number of people its getting?  Innocent downage I would guess.  If Walt was so smart he would have blocked Pescado.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
Light_Angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: 2008 December 02, 17:20:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(Thinking before I post, here goes:)

If I'm bugging you, sorry. I've been following this drama non-stop since the second it happened and I'm on edge. I'm rooting for everything to work out fine. Trying to do what I can. I didn't have any stake in this when it started, but since I stupidly took it upon my self to start telling people what's up and visiting other forums to spread the news, I feel like I have a stake in this too.

So, really, when did I display that'sky is falling' mentality? I didn't mean to. Don't insinuate I'm trying to kick up a stink. I'm nervous. Hoping everything goes right, just like everyone else.

Who am I bugging? Raise your hands. I'll piss off by popular vote  Wink

No, actually, I think you've been a great help, so my hand is down on this.  I was just thinking about the potential mass panic if one of the safe havens we have left suddenly goes off-line for even a minute.   Besides, it's back up already, so no worries.  Cheesy

And concerning Walt... doesn't he realize there's more outside of the internet than just the state of Virginia?  Why is he even suggesting we register as a non-profit organization "with the state" when clearly this is an international community we're talking about, and whoever plans on taking over may not even be within the states?  [/stupid comment] 

Sigmund
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: 2008 December 02, 17:22:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Delphy doesn't have the "sufficient individual resources" to buy it? Just how much is this idiot asking for the thing, I wonder? I like Pescado's third option.

I sing along with elevator music.
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1948 on: 2008 December 02, 17:22:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For what it's worth..I vote option 3.  Smiley

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: 2008 December 02, 17:22:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The one that leaves him holding the bag and wishing he'd never heard of Insim, having lost his shirt on this lousy deal.

*raises hand* Oh, I vote for that one.  Grin

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: