PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 08:46:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 586259 times)
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #1290 on: 2007 July 30, 01:33:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Her latest post at the bbs LOL

waaa....I hope I get banned from this forum...cause I had my say...and I will say, you are all pretty funny over there...one little old lady got you all riled up! Oh, and I don't get a paycheck....I create not only for TSR, but for 2 other sites as well, for free, hey what a novel idea!

Dina

So shes been reading here on the forum. Hi Dina!

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: 2007 July 30, 01:36:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi Dina!  Come troll with us.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1292 on: 2007 July 30, 01:39:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They deleted all her posts & our replies to her LOLOL

Oh well at least the thread is still up & someone still has the link to the booty in their sig Smiley

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: 2007 July 30, 01:40:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is the first forum that I have followed over there.  I find it funny that the posts are being deleted as quickly as they are being posted.  I wouldn't be able to follow the lulz without the emails.   :lol:

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Charlotte
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: 2007 July 30, 01:44:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol, it's the first thread over there I've followed as well - I see my booty links have been deleted :cry:

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: 2007 July 30, 01:45:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

and so you all know since you pick out what you want to pull apart, I don't think we differ all that much in opinion about being able to get free content...I disagree with how you are doing it....but I also don't see a problem with subscriptions either.

Could you state that again to yet be more confusing, I agree - I disagree, I like free - I like subscriptions.  HUH?

waaa....I hope I get banned from this forum...cause I had my say...and I will say, you are all pretty funny over there...one little old lady got you all riled up! Oh, and I don't get a paycheck....I create not only for TSR, but for 2 other sites as well, for free, hey what a novel idea!

Dina
http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/dinad2610/ and http://www.simaholicsrus.com

What's with the waaa crying baby bit?  I thought that we or whoever posted it actually wasn't me - I wish it was.  Damn.

I actually like simaholicsrus and use a lot of their stuff in my game.  Ricci and Wolfsims have some really cool lots and recolors.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1296 on: 2007 July 30, 01:53:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SimMasterAnubis has spoken
CPTSMURPHY and dinamd2610, your flaming interactions were deleted from this thread. Please do not complain about other Simmers in such a derogatory way. If you continue, you could be banned, including permanently.

SimMasterAnubis aka KatAnubis

Go Kat!... Go Kat!... It's your Birthday!... It's your Birthday! :lol:

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: 2007 July 30, 01:57:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They are really monitoring that thread very closely and not letting anything stay posted.  The last couple of posts should have been left there IMO.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1298 on: 2007 July 30, 02:07:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Friendly word from BTG....

Remember Pirates, the more you feed trolls, the more they grow. As much as I would like to invite Dina here, I really can't give another Fucking nut award this week. Wink

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1299 on: 2007 July 30, 02:14:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
JFederated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: 2007 July 30, 02:24:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

KatAnubis also replied to this BBS thread:

Author:  SimMasterAnubis - Rank: Voluble VIP - View MySimPage Profile  
Date:  Jul-29-07 06:52 PM PDT
Subject:  Re: Question for the Maxoids - Fanday  

There are many fansites who go to these Fan Days. However, there are so many that Maxis doesn't invite the same ones all the time. They rotate which ones they invite so there will be times when a favorite isn't included.

SimMasterAnubis aka KatAnubis

Bring me a bag of Bigfoot droppings or SHUT UP!  --  Prof. Hubert Farnsworth
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1301 on: 2007 July 30, 04:08:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RenegadeSims"
Okay, after reading that post and then a google, I stumbled upon this little website

http://sims2-snapshots.livejournal.com/3852.html?thread=9996

Read more carefully. It was posted because it was being censored. Look at the whole LJ.

The poster is not against Delphy, and, in fact, calls the people circulating the bullshit "raving lunatics".

How do I know?

S2S is one of my LJs.

It was posted so people could see what was being spewed, rather than guess.

I think Lyric Lee and her ilk are nutburgers.

Very curious that you didn't pick up on my point of view.

For fuck's sake. *sigh* Well, here's the latest Sims2 fan drama. I'm posting it only because it has been censored left, right and center since it has been posted. This doesn't mean that I don't think the people behind it aren't raving lunatics.

chinchillagrl6 posted the same thing, actually. As noted.

My other comment:

Oh Em Eff Gee. Double-you Tee Eff.

(I have a headache after all that.)

So there you are. Do with the information what you will.

The biggest dumbassery in the above info is linking MATY (moreawesomethanyou) with MTS2 (modethesims2) and whatever the other one was...S2C, right. The latter two are actually connected, whereas MATY is an entity unto itself. Duh, Barbie.

It is suspected that one of the writers is an ex-mod who was fired from MTS2 for being a power-mad fuckhead with a rageful hard-on for MATY, because s/he also supports paysites.

[exerpt from Medico, from #grah here]

The folks behind the screed are hitting every major forum in the community and posting this poopness, and it is being repeatedly deleted. Whatever. I think they're mostly bugshit, but the deletions are foolish, it just makes people pay closer attention and ask questions and assume the angry letter people have a point.

The comparison between MTS2 and CULTS (ohmigawd, people, why are you so lame?) is particularly tardly.

I don't feel one way or the other about Delphy, myself. He's neither befriended nor offended me in any way.

FACT: He had girlie pix on his computer. Busted! Damn, divorce drama is arsey.
FACT: He hosts MTS2, S2C and UniversalSims. USims's Nate got a whoppin' bill.
FACT: There's no such word as "silmilairities."

All else is up for debate.

I have to ask... Why are there no fandoms free of wankiness? Why? WHY?

Cults. I ask you. What the hell is their glitch?! Gawd. Lame.

I felt that it was better for people to be able to read the craziness for themselves, and see what all the shit was about, rather than asking someone and hearing only "Delphy's a pedophile! Burn him!!" and going off half-cocked as a result.

I think reading the whole screed is educational.

These are not normal people, here. No normal person would spread that crap around.

I invite you to read more of that LJ, I think my opinion on everything is quite clear! Smiley

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
FightingRose
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: 2007 July 30, 06:33:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, I leave the BBS for a day and find out that some simple comments have sent a TSR employee into a frenzy of name calling and middle school behavior. Ironic. Though I am glad that I left her a nice long reply on that first link that I left the other day, since she snidely commented on things that I said here.  :roll:
AnneBonny
ARR!

Currently doubting your existance

View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: 2007 July 30, 07:07:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All of a sudden Dinad is back on TSR's side again eh? Figures she's a two-faced bitch that can be won over with a simple doggy biscuit.

Now I begin to wonder if Dinad has already forgiven ThomASS and Atwat for the accusations of her being a pirate. Hmm... and from what I recall of months past she was alongside Netseeker screaming and hollering about the unfairness of not being good enough to be considered an FA. Then bam! SA and minisite were given to her and Netseeker. If only to shut them both up.

Sad thing is that I have it on good authority that ThomASS considers both Dinad and Netseeker's CC absolute 'bullshit'. Yet here she is on the BBS pretending that she's TSR's personal crusader. Poor old lady. She's fawning over a paysite that gives not a whit of a shit about her and her fugly custom creation crap.

“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”
Delphy
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: 2007 July 30, 09:47:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just to set something straight - I do not host UniversalSims anymore - I haven't done for a few months.

Edit: Good to see the stuff is gone, becuase this shit is getting tiring.

Also, that so-called chat log thing - I don't know who the hell that is, but I have never had any kind of relationship with anybody under 18, so this is total crap.  I just wish these people who shut the fuck up and go away.  I guess, in a sense, they've already won becuase I have zero desire to own or run a website for the Sims 3 and am rapidly getting tired of the Sims 2 ones.
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: