PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 04:14:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Paysite or Simbella wannabe?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Paysite or Simbella wannabe?  (Read 8468 times)
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
Paysite or Simbella wannabe?
« on: 2007 June 24, 16:14:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Witness this statement from 37 Sims:

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 2007 June 24, 16:24:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who could be bothered to beg for it?  And it just sounds as if they still have donator gifts - just secret ones.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
simplystella
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2007 June 24, 16:25:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I especially love the "e-mail me and you can get your set by contributing in other ways" bit.
They're basically saying "kiss our ass and you'll get your donation gift" or what?

url=http://www.starsims.net]starsims[/url]
simplystella
iamcoolerthanyou
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 June 24, 16:59:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like to know what 'the other fun ways are'. Ho hum pig's bum......
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 June 24, 17:11:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "simplystella"
I especially love the "e-mail me and you can get your set by contributing in other ways" bit.
They're basically saying "kiss our ass and you'll get your donation gift" or what?

other FUN ways bb  :lol:

pescado's fangirl*

sharing the free love, no hidden catch, no strings attached...just free love
<3
CatRose
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 June 24, 17:23:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe someone should write ask? Tongue
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 June 24, 17:39:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I too would like to know the other fun ways you'd have to contribute in order to get the "gift". They make it sound like deviant sexual favors. Or maybe that's just me thinking that way.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 June 24, 17:40:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK.....

ASK.........

hmmm, didn't work

*chugs down vodka*

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2007 June 24, 17:49:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really think it is just another pay site trying to disguise themselves as a free site.

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
arina
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2007 June 24, 18:02:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But if they're 'secret' gifts, they're not being advertised, so it still doesn't give an incentive to donate. It seems to me like just a genuine 'thank-you' to donators. But I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt, so... it might not be so innocent Tongue
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2007 June 24, 21:11:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Feverish"
I too would like to know the other fun ways you'd have to contribute in order to get the "gift". They make it sound like deviant sexual favors. Or maybe that's just me thinking that way.

Your mind is in the gutter....I like that.  :lol:  Now, I want to have your babies.  Cheesy

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2007 June 24, 23:03:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm wondering why sites seem to be changing or adding to their rules and guideline pages?

Is EA legal contacting sites?  :shock:

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2007 June 24, 23:25:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Feverish"

No, it sort of did sound like a come-on to me too. Maybe she runs an S&M site on the side.
PsychoticMess
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2007 June 24, 23:27:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*headdesk* Why, oh why must sites like that insist on using automatic translators to translate their text into languages that they don't speak?! Namely French?!?! Repeat after me, boys and girls: the Internet is not a qualified translator and should therefore not be trusted with language.
I'm almost tempted to offer them my services (translating services, get your mind out of the gutter!), if it'll spare anyone else their atrociously poor French.

t's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's PMBD, the pirate bugspray of Justice!
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2007 June 25, 00:31:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "PsychoticMess"
*headdesk* Why, oh why must sites like that insist on using automatic translators to translate their text into languages that they don't speak?! Namely French?!?! Repeat after me, boys and girls: the Internet is not a qualified translator and should therefore not be trusted with language.
I'm almost tempted to offer them my services (translating services, get your mind out of the gutter!), if it'll spare anyone else their atrociously poor French.

Trust me, the ones translated into English are just as bad. I can understand, I guess, why people feel that they should translate stuff into other languages, but altavista or google or whatever will never, never translate anything into something comprehensible. Unless you're only translating something small (like one word translations of links in order to direct the user) there is no excuse for it.

Please do not translate your blog entries, or your terms of use, or anything even semi-complicated, unless you are good chums with someone who is willing to go through and correct the numerous mistakes those translators will make.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: