PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 09:56:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  O GOD O GOD!!! Some pirate wisdome please!!!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: O GOD O GOD!!! Some pirate wisdome please!!!  (Read 16416 times)
Yunaleska
Landlubber

View Profile
O GOD O GOD!!! Some pirate wisdome please!!!
« on: 2007 June 20, 04:05:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One of the creators of my forum. Ad a lot of payd stuff to a house to download...
Now the "owners" of this pay stuff are bulling us... or triying at least...

This is what they said:

Hello this is Flem from Holy Simoly. Your lot has items from our donation pack in it, please remove these items from this lot thanks. Great house by the way.

Flem

and

please remove my objects from your house.
I donīt give permission to include my objects in downlaodable houses.
Only the build objects like windows and doors may be included.

That paysites are illigal isnīt a fact itīs just an opinion of some filesharers who just want to legalize there piracy. Itīs just a fact that EA knows about paysites since more than 6 years and didnīt ever had a problem with them. They even work together with some of them and already invited them to the fandays to L.A.

B.tw. this isnīt Malysia itīs Europe and I just have a copyright here on my creations and I will use it if neccessary.
I hope this will not be needed, just let us have respect for the creations and efforts of all community members.

Thanks for understanding
Greetings
Torsten
www.simgedoehns.de

P.S: very nice house, by the way

This is my response:

(i included all the stuff you have in the Home page of the Booti plus the Nouk site letters) and then i add this:

you donīt know my name, were i live... nop nothing so... how are you gonna push this rubiish wanna be laws to me?

Olso, You DO NOT OWN a copy rigth from something that you create to use with the engine of EA

And i wanna say too... we migth be a new forum, so you think we are easily scared...
We are not
I bet you know your stuff is in other places to download for free but just because you can't do ANYTHING agains them you come to bully this new Forum...
Well honney...
Wen you STOP selling your stuff an become a real part of the sims comunitty we will eticly respect the (hopefully soon) ex paid sites.
Have a nice day.
Yunaleska
Baroness
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2007 June 20, 04:11:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry they're trying to bully you. All they can do is complain though, their threats are empty.

don't care what some paysite owners say, lobsters deserve affordable web hosting too.
Camy
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 June 20, 04:16:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Itīs just a fact that EA knows about paysites since more than 6 years and didnīt ever had a problem with them.

(snorts) Excuses, excuses.  If I was on the EA team, I would spend my days shutting down those paysites while drinking lots of rum-with caffeine mixed into it.

I just want to see what they say to you after they read what EA sent back to Nouk's question.  (cackles)
Yunaleska
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 June 20, 04:20:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know is just... im not so good at not following the rules... but i just get fed off of following stupid and empty lies!

I olso ask  them to try and speak in spanish as Spanish try to speak in english wen enter an english site...
Thi i really donīt care but... what woul they do if i didn't understan english???

Maibe next time i said somethig like... mi no habla ingles xDDD
Chinchillagrl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2007 June 20, 04:33:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL I would say that. No ingles! LOL

Flem from Holy Simoly is very nice though. They are one of the few non-greedy sites.

Sarah (^..^)
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2007 June 20, 04:39:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

you should type your reply in a made up language, see how many translators they go through before they realise its nonsence  Cheesy

La parsa oblique der la francla koala bear et atwa ugliaria, sur molla casta el feta,-  thismakka noosence sa wadonia foockoff.   Cheesy

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 June 20, 04:40:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Yunaleska"
.. mi no habla ingles xDDD

Ahahah si, yo podría actuar como traductor...lol. Nono, no hablo bien espaņol. Bueno, espero que te dejan en paz...no pueden hacer nada. Es tu propio derecho y ellos están en el lado illegal, no tú.  :lol:

pescado's fangirl*

sharing the free love, no hidden catch, no strings attached...just free love
<3
Broomhilda
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 June 20, 04:46:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would reply with "no ingles, love you long time", but I'm pure evil. :twisted:  :lol:

url=http://www.freewebs.com/moneybetterspent/]Money Better Spent[/url]
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2007 June 20, 04:47:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "sherrie_sim"

La parsa oblique der la francla koala bear et atwa ugliaria, sur molla casta el feta sa wa foockoff.   Cheesy

OH CRAP! I just spit my tea all over the floor. That was the best laugh I've had all day!
Yunaleska
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2007 June 20, 04:50:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

La parsa oblique der la francla koala bear et atwa ugliaria, sur molla casta el feta,-  thismakka noosence sa wadonia foockoff.   Cheesy

O god can i use that???
hahaha is so good!!! it actually look like something xDDDD

Quote from: "darkangel"

Ahahah si, yo podría actuar como traductor...lol. Nono, no hablo bien espaņol. Bueno, espero que te dejan en paz...no pueden hacer nada. Es tu propio derecho y ellos están en el lado illegal, no tú

Si que hablas!!!! Holaaaa! xDD Ojala me dejen en paz! los muy cabrones! Thank good i have you backing me up ans cherring me up guys!

Quote from: "Broomhilda"
I would reply with "no ingles, love you long time", but I'm pure evil

I dont love them... they do not deserve my wonderfull and caring love!
Broomhilda
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2007 June 20, 04:59:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Yunaleska"

O god can i use that???
hahaha is so good!!! it actually look like something xDDDD

Quote from: "darkangel"

Ahahah si, yo podría actuar como traductor...lol. Nono, no hablo bien espaņol. Bueno, espero que te dejan en paz...no pueden hacer nada. Es tu propio derecho y ellos están en el lado illegal, no tú

Si que hablas!!!! Holaaaa! xDD Ojala me dejen en paz! los muy cabrones! Thank good i have you backing me up ans cherring me up guys!

Quote from: "Broomhilda"
I would reply with "no ingles, love you long time", but I'm pure evil

I dont love them... they do not deserve my wonderfull and caring love!

I guess not everyone would get that, it's from a war movie. Sorry it was really funny to me though. Smiley

Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2007 June 20, 05:01:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Me love you long time" is a pickup line that a Vietnamese prostitute used in the movie Full Metal Jacket. I only liked about the first hour of that movie. After the drill instructor died, I stopped watching.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Camy
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2007 June 20, 05:02:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That was the best made up language sentence I have ever seen.  They would look at the screen with a blank look on their face and say something like this:

"What?......I don't want a bear........nonsense?  Wait-fook off?!  OHH SNAP, U SO DID NOT DU THAT!!!!!1111."

|D
Yunaleska
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2007 June 20, 05:05:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uups... sorry... didn't know... i haven't seen that movie
Broomhilda
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2007 June 20, 05:08:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Feverish"
"Me love you long time" is a pickup line that a Vietnamese prostitute used in the movie Full Metal Jacket. I only liked about the first hour of that movie. After the drill instructor died, I stopped watching.

Hey it's also in me so horny by 2 live crew, I forgot about that. I knew I had heard it in two different things. It just cracks me up. I use it to prank call my family members. :lol:

LOL @ fookoff

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: