PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 10:01:01

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  We Get Letters - A Cautionary Tale
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: We Get Letters - A Cautionary Tale  (Read 41811 times)
MMEStalker
ARR!

View Profile
We Get Letters - A Cautionary Tale
« Reply #75 on: 2007 June 21, 10:36:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Broomhilda"
I gain 5 pounds and I'm coming out of a 34d. I also notice my back aching sometimes.

I think boobs causing back ache probably also has something to do with the way the weight is distributed over your body, your height/weight and stuff like that. I've got 32DD boobs (and for a few days a month, 34E boobs) and I've never had back ache (except when I've done something that strains my back of course). I have a friend who has F cup breasts and one with double F cup breasts and they don't have problems either, but I know a girl with F cup breasts who has terrible back ache and her doctor has recommended that she get a reduction on the NHS. She's very tall and slim, and her doctor said her frame just wasn't capable of dealing with the weight of her breasts.
Capucine
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: 2007 June 21, 11:37:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MMEStalker"
I have a friend who has F cup breasts and one with double F cup breasts and they don't have problems either, but I know a girl with F cup breasts who has terrible back ache and her doctor has recommended that she get a reduction on the NHS.

I wonder if they do breast lifts on the NHS... 23 years old and I have the norks of an 80 year old. :cry:

size=9]Rum is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of The Sims Community.[/size]

The cake is a rich, moist and delicious lie.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: 2007 June 21, 13:22:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a bit pudgy (just a bit...*cough*) and I have reasonably big boobs, but if I didn't carry the extra baggage they'd be much smaller, which kinda sucks. My friend is skinny as hell and has really big boobs, which her boyfriend loves. :roll: I get backache but that's probably just my weight distribution and posture.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2007 June 21, 13:49:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

36DD/F I think if my conversion is correct, here. I'm short and I'm not very thin and I do believe that most of my backpains are due to my boobs. Also, they get in the way sometimes.

But you know, I've never lost an argument with a male after they reached their current size...  :lol:

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Modo
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2007 June 21, 14:39:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lorelei"
Quote from: "Modo"

love and waffles,
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

- Well someone had to say it, 90% chance you won't get it it's just a internet meme.

I got it, but couldn't figure ut what it had to do with penii.

Some of us also read ED and the Goonboards, y'know. Wink

People were talking about penises of doom so why not the penguin of DOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2007 June 21, 17:36:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will gladly serve as a boob donor, I've had the damn things since I was nine! When I got preg at age 24, they were a nice perky B cup, which I loved... Then, they went to a D and stayed there ever fucking since! Don't like! Want reduction! Willing to give away to a good home!
As for ass, will donate that, too! I was one of those gals that didn't seem to have much, but what I had was wonderfully rounded. When I rode a bike, most guys knew who I was without looking at my face and it wasn't cause I slept around... Tiny round ass... Same as above, willing to donate to good home... I don't get much for back pains, the pain is to my self image and such... I look at pictures from that time period and realize that people weren't yanking my chain, I was pretty. Never believed them til now... But at the present time, I feel like a water buffalo with pierced ears... Anyhow!
As for the penis of doom, I plan on getting another one soon, without the dolphin this time, but in the same colour... Of course, a male friend of mine said he's going to get one of those "Clone a Willy" kits and make a replica of his for me as a gag late birthday gift... I won't complain, I always liked it way back when we were intimate like that! Wheeeeeeeee!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2007 June 21, 19:46:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paden"
I look at pictures from that time period and realize that people weren't yanking my chain, I was pretty. Never believed them til now... But at the present time, I feel like a water buffalo with pierced ears... Anyhow!

You probably look fine now, too. Do yourself a favour and never worry about it again! :lol: Trust me, you'll be better for it.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2007 June 21, 19:48:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MizzKitty"
36DD/F I think if my conversion is correct, here. I'm short and I'm not very thin and I do believe that most of my backpains are due to my boobs. Also, they get in the way sometimes.

You just need to figure out a way to beat people to death with them in melee combat.

But you know, I've never lost an argument with a male after they reached their current size...  :lol:

Doesn't work on me, nyah. Tongue I won't be impressed until I see you smother someone to death with them.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2007 June 21, 19:54:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pescado"

Doesn't work on me, nyah. Tongue I won't be impressed until I see you smother someone to death with them.

Does a breast smothering count towards the "thumb death" count?
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2007 June 21, 20:16:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*enters thread, grabs random boobies and ass and staggers away with treasure* Cheesy

*oh, and passes rum*

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2007 June 21, 20:55:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You just need to figure out a way to beat people to death with them in melee combat.

Quote from: "mando"
Does a breast smothering count towards the "thumb death" count?

I want to know that too! That might seriously add to the number of ways I can do people in...  :lol:

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Broomhilda
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2007 June 22, 06:15:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You could just lop them off and learn to shoot arrows.

I don't know about arrows, I like bullets better. (unless I'm in front of them)   :wink:

url=http://www.freewebs.com/moneybetterspent/]Money Better Spent[/url]
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2007 June 22, 07:15:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You could just lop them off and learn to shoot arrows.

I don't know about arrows, I like bullets better. (unless I'm in front of them)   :wink:

Bullets are much more efficient, but Pes is stuck in the future, after the apocalypse when bullets are no longer available. Hence his obsession with thumbs and other forms of manual killing.

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
Broomhilda
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2007 June 22, 07:20:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In that case, I'm going to have to practice boob smothering or I'm screwed!! :shock:

url=http://www.freewebs.com/moneybetterspent/]Money Better Spent[/url]
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2007 June 22, 07:33:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In that case, I'm going to have to practice boob smothering or I'm screwed!! :shock:

If I have to die, I cannot think of a more pleasant way to go...  :wink:
That which giveth life also taketh away life. Some kind of poetic justice in there.

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: