PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 23:37:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 742355 times)
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #1980 on: 2008 February 14, 09:59:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quintcia: That is a lovely house. I added it to my favourites, I'm going to download it later.

Miss Read, MTS2 sim approval systems seems fairly strange. I once uploaded several sims I thought were very unique looking, and all of them got rejected, except for one. That one was the only one I was sure to be rejected, since I really thought his face was closest to the maxis template... Instead, I was told that he was lovely and unique.  Huh So, sometimes sims get rejected, sometimes they don't. Anyways, your sim is pretty, in a unique way.

(Hi Kitty! Kiss *waves*)

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: 2008 February 14, 12:33:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*blushes* didn't mean to be such a stranger...

And Quinctia: I love that house. If I had any time at all to play these days I'd download it, but I don't and I'd be too tempted to take time if I did, so I won't... *sigh*... But I love it.

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
ADCO_Tae
ARR!

Civil official from TH & Banned ex-FA of TSR

View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: 2008 February 14, 22:28:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Miss Read, nice sim. She looks unique, but also looks quit close to face template.

This sim of me was also rejected there.

Quinctia, I wish I can live there. It looks cosy and homey.

I made my selfsim to use with my friends.
It is worth the time I have spend on making him--it took me weeks to get this result with help from a friend.
That skintone made from various skintone, the body is from pay one, and I put my face on it.

The other version with free content only & no painted on face is at Insim.
http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=20023

I got a bit of Indian from my grandma ( dad's mum )'s ancestor because they are The Aryans, Indo-European people in India that has light to white skin.

All members of my family do not look Thai, but we look more like Indo-Europeans. It is weird because my mum's ancestor are Thai.

Mum, younger sister, and I
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/5131/wehv4.jpg
My mum has brown eyes and looks like western doll when she was young, that is why her nickname given by her family mean doll in Thai.
Dad has midnight black eyes the same as I am, while my sister has my mum's eyes.

From each angle
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/TeKrub/0001.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/TeKrub/0002.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/TeKrub/0003.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/TeKrub/0004.jpg

In game
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/TeKrub/Me_Ingame.jpg

Someone on other forum said I look somewhat like.

Now, I am 24, born on Sep 18th, 1983.
http://tesiamese.deviantart.com/art/Neutral-facial-expression-77260328
When I was in hight school at EA TH's old office.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/TeKrub/fd92ac72.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Alves
« Last Edit: 2008 February 15, 17:46:55 by SimOtaku » Logged

I changed a lot from a stupid teen working for TSR to a civil official ( Position : Assistant District Chief Officer ) working for my country.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1983 on: 2008 February 14, 22:40:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Te you did a good job. =] Quinctia that is a really good house. Want. I think I need to go to brazil. Where may I find this Daniel Alves?! You will tell me! Tongue That's some hot mancake right there.

Miss Read
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: 2008 February 15, 07:55:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why are the rejecting her, if I may ask?  She doesn't look like a template face and while I'm not big on fantasy sims personally, you've got another option even.  She's pretty cute.  I do wonder how they pick what sims to allow, because I occasionally see a few that aren't all that interesting or aesthetically pleasing (thought that's obviously my opinion), but then I hear quite a bit of rejection stories.

Well, the first time I only uploaded her with the fantasy skin was told she 'didn't have that special something that makes people want to download her' and that I should take the fantasy skin off, since I didn't upload her into the fantasy category. I changed her skin and tried again... they actually had valid technical reasons for rejecting her that time (forgot to credit something) but, it also came with a message about how she "looked deformed" and compared her to an alien. I think they said her chin looked too sharp and small, too. That was when I, uh, decided to not bother uploading things at MTS2.
Anyhoo, that's my sob story. Thanks for the compliments, everyone. Smiley
devilsrope
ARR!

She's filled with secrets.

View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: 2008 February 15, 09:08:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Miss Read, that sucks. I hope the mods or whoever at MTS2 never get their hands on a pic of me then...I have a largish nose and a smallish chin, so I guess I'm a deformed alien as well. Wink I dunno why, but it seems to me that they often want more "realistic" looking sims over more cartoony sims, which is silly since the game is cartoony. Sure, a lot of people like to make things as realistic as possible, but not all of us do - and not just the fantasy-type players either. Gah, that just really annoys me that they would be discouraging toward a (potential) contributor, rather than either supportive (like giving a helpful suggestion) or just keeping a personal opinion out of it. I know that's been discussed to death already somewhere around here, but it still irks me to hear about it. Also, your sim is quite unique, cute, and looks nothing like the CAS templates, so I think they're full of it.

millahnna
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1986 on: 2008 February 15, 12:50:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Man what do they know.  If I downloaded whole Sims I'd grab her.  She's adorable.

"I always look like a heart floating in a jar of formaldehyde when I go swimming. Always. I make a point of it. Doesn't everybody?"  -- HeyBubbe
The Shady Waffle
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1987 on: 2008 February 15, 17:00:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Miss Read: Your sim is really pretty! I also like her unique look. Personally to me it doesn't seem like a valid reason since it seems more like a personal opinion that they felt she looked "deformed". While many of the realistic sims that do pass on MTS2 are fantastic (and envy the creators' abilities because I can't do it) it becomes kinda boring. I also find many of the realistic sims tend to look the same, especially the guys. Perhaps because many strive for model good looks or I haven't looked around enough.

I dunno, I don't want to sound like I'm dissing those creators because they are awesome. I just like lots of variety.  Smiley I'm glad you shared her with us, Miss Read.  Grin
Sigmund
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: 2008 February 15, 17:28:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quinctia: Your house is lovely! I will definitely have to go and download that straightaway. I'm always on the lookout for good houses with as little (or preferably no) custom content, since I hate building houses but don't like cluttering up my game with files I'll never use again.

Miss Read: I have to agree with the other comments. Your Sim is beautiful!  And even better, it's not just another template face-Sim with a little custom make-up slapped on top of it. 

I sing along with elevator music.
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1989 on: 2008 February 16, 02:50:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's a pretty annoying comment, as everyone's aesthetics look different.  And I wouldn't call her deformed, at any rate.  Then I've seen a few people who upload a great deal of sims to the site that, while they aren't Maxis sculpts and aren't particularly ugly or anything, they all look very similar to one another.  You could change the skin, eyes, and maybe tweak nose length and they've uploaded one of their old sims again, practically.  Now, making similar looking sims, I think it's something we can't help...unless you're simming a person from several photo references, you likely have a certain look to faces that you enjoy and your sims will reflect that.  But it does seem nasty to reject your sim out-of-hand like that.  :/

Thanks for everyone's comments about the lot, too...I really like that particular lot, though the other two have also been approved since them.  They don't have much CC between them, but they've got a bit more.  Since I tend to build my own in-game lots with pretty much nothing BUT CC, I really cut down when I build lots intended for sharing, and every now and then I just want to do it Maxis-only.  But if I did them ALL Maxis-only, I'd quickly go bored.  Part of that is probably because I only have 3 EPs and no SPs, but I prefer more CC, anyway.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: 2008 February 16, 12:12:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

CAN NOT HAS BOOB
I need to change the texture repeat and boob pierdcing but this is the very first version I loaded into Bodyshop. Also I'd like the hair to be a bit thicker near her chest.

As for rejecting sims: I think it's personal taste that can influence that. It's difficult to decide what sims to let through and what not. So any random sim can be rejected. I never upload sims there because mine really do look all the same, and they will get rejected unless I add new hair or clothing especially for the sim.

Inactive
ADCO_Tae
ARR!

Civil official from TH & Banned ex-FA of TSR

View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: 2008 February 16, 12:35:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nouk, that hair looks nice and I think make it think near her chest is a nice idea, too.

Waiting for your your hairs.

I changed a lot from a stupid teen working for TSR to a civil official ( Position : Assistant District Chief Officer ) working for my country.
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: 2008 February 16, 16:05:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Love the hair Nouk. I've noticed that boob slicing in lots of long hair. It's usually a lot worse though.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1993 on: 2008 February 16, 16:17:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love it Noukie. Can I be in your cultz? <.< I can be the secretary! Tongue

I looked at this page 10 times already and it never occurred to me to click on the underlined words. D'oh.

Damn you Pes. xD Fucking sheep sounds!

Pineapplebrain
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1994 on: 2008 February 16, 18:37:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nii, it took me awhile too to realize I have to click on the underlined part.

Gorgeous hair, Nouk. Just out of curiosity, were you planning on uploading the normal looking male hair you showed us a little while ago? If not, no big deal. I don't mean to be impatient, and I'm certainly not demanding it. I'm just curious.
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: