PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 10:58:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 736606 times)
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #1815 on: 2008 January 26, 19:04:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is by Sims2lux and was a pay hair of theirs. I always liked it too except it is not animated. I did use the textures to make the wavey hair of roses above. Smiley

WonderRik
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: 2008 January 26, 21:35:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really like the wavy Rose hair.  I'm downloading it now.
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: 2008 January 27, 00:32:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah I liked how that turned out too. I am trying to think what else would look good wavey...lol.

Emby
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: 2008 January 27, 02:10:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Druid"

I apologize for the bodyshop photos, i tried taking some in game and i was ready to murder the child i was trying to use to model them. Ridiculously hard to control. If/when i decide to upload them to MTS2 i'll try again to get well-lit in-game ones... I just have to remember to reinstall all my hacks. (Which of course I never do until i've already loaded the game and neighborhood...)

I like those

Have you tried when in game use an adlut "Teach to walk" command? then just pause and move them around to your liking
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: 2008 January 27, 02:11:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tasty recolors/retextures, Dachs!

Inactive
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: 2008 January 27, 02:17:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those textures are gorgeous.... where does the original of the long hair live?

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Druid
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: 2008 January 27, 02:40:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Emby"
Have you tried when in game use an adlut "Teach to walk" command? then just pause and move them around to your liking

That's exactly what I did - but I still found it difficult to get close enough to the baby so you could see the outfit - it kept going into her mother's head instead. No camera hacks here.
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: 2008 January 27, 04:27:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Saraswati"
Those textures are gorgeous.... where does the original of the long hair live?

That would be Sims2lux a site that was pay and has now since closed. You can find some of their stuff on the booty. I think SFV has deleted a lot of older stuff so they do not have so much of their stuff. This was about the only hair that they had that I ever really liked. The textures really added to that Rose mesh... Smiley . Thanks Nouk I appreciate your input. Means a lot to me. I was just fooling around with the long version and redoing the Rose version with Noukie sims textures ....thanks so much for allowing me to use them...and thought I wonder what this would look like and tack it on and wala you have waves. Smiley So now I am now curious as to what will look good waved...do not be surprized if something else comes out waved in the near future. Everyone just enjoy I like making stuff and making people happy. That is why I do this.

SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1823 on: 2008 January 27, 04:37:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Druid"
Quote from: "Emby"

That's exactly what I did - but I still found it difficult to get close enough to the baby so you could see the outfit - it kept going into her mother's head instead. No camera hacks here.

I don't think I have any camera hacks either. I just hit the TAB key and that enables me to zoom right in on what I want.

Still watching you guys
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: 2008 January 27, 05:04:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ooo sparkleplenty you need a camera hack if you want to take nice photos of custom sims.

Here is the one I use and it works great. you can even see the pores on your sims skin with this camera hack.

http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=201005
You will want to choose the live camera fix. This works with BV where as the one from gunmod's does not.

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1825 on: 2008 January 27, 05:37:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dachshundsbykayandrobin"

This works with BV where as the one from gunmod's does not.

Yea it does  :lol: I'm using gunmod's right now in game and it works perfect.

Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: 2008 January 27, 16:45:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think this version works better. I have had both and choose to have this one for the live camera.

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1827 on: 2008 January 27, 19:39:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh I just use it for the neighborhood camera.  :cry: Which sucks because apparently my graphics card sucks and it makes the water eat the terrain.

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1828 on: 2008 January 27, 19:49:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I zoom up really close to my sims faces, so you can see the imperfections in the recolours, and all I need is tab.  There's other buttons to zoom in - either the direction keys or A and S - and Q to go up, and E to go down (or the other way round). You can even get that fisheye look from the corner of a room, by backing up with x (which I hate and never use).

Change the angle of the look by moving your mouse to tilt.  And if you want to get down to "ground level" you can either hit the topdown view before you hit tab (that's what I do for my sims lying on the grass, or in flowers) or just build a little hillock and put them on that - then you can get down to their feet, and see ground.

I find tab particularly effective for houses, cause you put the walls up, go to the top floor, and then you can move successively downwards through the floors. Tab also means that everything is made visible, so you get shots of lights and paintings.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
JFederated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: 2008 January 27, 21:18:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Home/End and PgUp/PgDown will take you from floor to floor and put walls up or down while in Cameraman mode (Tab)...I always forget which does which.

And to get a plumbbob out of the pick while in Tab, you can use the Spacebar to cycle thru selected sims (ie. select one that isn't in the picture) if you're like me and chronically forget the plumbbobtoggle on/off cheat.

Bring me a bag of Bigfoot droppings or SHUT UP!  --  Prof. Hubert Farnsworth
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: