PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 16:03:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 744487 times)
Elfen Lied
ARR!

View Profile
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #1665 on: 2008 January 13, 10:51:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You are better than Maxis.  Cool

Don't be nervous. Just go for it! You have the talent. Smiley
Druid
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: 2008 January 13, 11:33:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*mesmerized by the awesomeness that is that sim* :shock:

DL, i almost want to start requesting things from you... lol. I will REFRAIN, no worries.

[subliminal message] sesshoumaru sesshoumaru sesshoumaru sesshoumaru sesshoumaru sesshoumaru sesshoumaru sesshoumaru sesshoumaru sesshoumaru [/subliminalmessage] *whistles innocently* Wink
ADCO_Tae
ARR!

Civil official from TH & Banned ex-FA of TSR

View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: 2008 January 13, 13:42:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just finished these hot pants & Thai inspired tops --they are separated.

I changed a lot from a stupid teen working for TSR to a civil official ( Position : Assistant District Chief Officer ) working for my country.
LolcatPirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: 2008 January 13, 15:12:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those are gorgeous! Have you uploaded them anywhere? I want them Smiley

Peggy is gap.
ADCO_Tae
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: 2008 January 13, 15:14:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "LolcatPirate"

I will upload them to MTS2 this week.

I changed a lot from a stupid teen working for TSR to a civil official ( Position : Assistant District Chief Officer ) working for my country.
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: 2008 January 13, 16:14:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SimOtaku"
Quote from: "LolcatPirate"

I will upload them to MTS2 this week.

GOOD! Because I love those colourful tops. Really cute.. I need some decent girl clothes. I have a big lack of female CC.. lol ^^

CC Downloads and Legacies

My DeviantArt
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1671 on: 2008 January 13, 16:44:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SimOtaku"
I just finished these.

Mesh from ~2-for-u~

*Oh my goddesses dresses picture here*

I need to sleep now it is 2:40AM here

T, you might want to not make everything on the outfit the same color. I think that if the shoes were black it would look good. It's just that making the the same color the shoes kind of blend in with the dress. And if you put more white or black in your out fits(like white shoes black shoes or white design on a red shirt whatever) then it might make the colors pop more.

Like what you did with the recent set. I like it because you have more than one color on the outfit and you didn't make the shoes the same color. Sorry if you don't understand what I'm saying Cheesy I suck at explaining things.

Edited to remove huge picture

SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1672 on: 2008 January 13, 16:49:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"

T, you might want to not make everything on the outfit the same color. I think that if the shoes were black it would look good. It's just that making the the same color the shoes kind of blend in with the dress. And if you put more white or black in your out fits(like white shoes black shoes or white design on a red shirt whatever) then it might make the colors pop more.

NO, no, no! As a bridal consultant of more than 25 years, the biggest mistake I see women make in formalwear is wearing black shoes with pastels. NO! When you wear pastels, the shoes and bag are DYED TO MATCH! Black shoes with pastels is just...well, tacky.  

(ETA: You can wear silver or gold shoes with pastels. That's just fine.) :wink:

Trust me on this. I know what I'm talking about. And it's not just a southern thing.  Cool

Still watching you guys
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1673 on: 2008 January 13, 16:55:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SparklePlenty"

NO, no, no! As a bridal consultant of more than 25 years, the biggest mistake I see women make in formalwear is wearing black shoes with pastels. NO! When you wear pastels, the shoes and bag are DYED TO MATCH! Black shoes with pastels is just...well, tacky.

Trust me on this. I know what I'm talking about. And it's not just a southern thing.  Cool

I understand but I'm saying it doesn't look good to me right here. It's just that the dress is too close to the shoes. If the dress was shorter and the shoes matched I could see how that would work. :lol: Sometimes what looks good in real life doesn't look so well in the sims. I'm not saying the dresses are ugly just that the shoes make them look odd to me.

ETA: The shoes don't necessarily have to be black I was just using the as an example. I just need to see some kind of difference whether the color be lighter or darker.

SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1674 on: 2008 January 13, 16:58:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I see your point. Perhaps if the shoes were pumps, or sandals. Then we could see some skin. Now they look like boots.

Still watching you guys
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1675 on: 2008 January 13, 16:59:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh yea. I didn't think about that. That could work and the colors could stay the same. See I told you I couldn't explain things so well.  :lol: Why do other people always say what I wanna say so much better.

Disregard everything I said, Sparkle got it right.  :lol:

SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1676 on: 2008 January 13, 17:02:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Dark Lunaris"
Aww.. <3 TY all.
I'm not THAT good yet.. for Maxis I don't think. lol
At least, I need more meshing practice. I graduated from Sheridan Tech classical animation program though. So it's not like I have no art training. Although my problem is I never got the 3D animation in my college program.. so I am trying hard to learn that myself. ^^ I quit drawing for so long.. so I'm using sims to get back into it. But it's really helping with my 3D knowledge and my digital painting.

I actually am looking to get a career in the gaming or animation industry (as I've got a diploma that says I should....) But I've been very nervous about it though, so all this modding is helping my confidence a little.

Well, you are going to have an awesome portfolio to show when you hit the pavement. "I shall follow your future career with interest." (In the words of many an elderly mentor. :wink: )

Still watching you guys
ADCO_Tae
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: 2008 January 13, 17:45:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SparklePlenty"

I understand but I'm saying it doesn't look good to me right here. It's just that the dress is too close to the shoes. If the dress was shorter and the shoes matched I could see how that would work. :lol: Sometimes what looks good in real life doesn't look so well in the sims. I'm not saying the dresses are ugly just that the shoes make them look odd to me.

ETA: The shoes don't necessarily have to be black I was just using the as an example. I just need to see some kind of difference whether the color be lighter or darker.

I understand what you mean Cheesy.

FreeForMeAlso
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: 2008 January 13, 18:46:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Naceygirl, thanks so much for taking the extra time for my suggestions!!  I'd like the silver one to be the center just like the ones you already did!  Sorry it took to long to get back this thread sure has progressed!! LOL   I looked at your live journal, and I like the "Jealous Box of Crayons", I think that it would be awesome (pun  hehe) for the vacations sims.

Dark Lunaris...wow just wow!  Someone else commented on how your feminine male sims look natural, and boy that hit the nail on the head.  I really like a lot of anime, but have a hard time finding it (and the manga affording it).  I particularly like manga, its so graceful, whenever I hit the book store I'm off to look at the pretty pictures!  

Do you post anywhere other than MTS2?
ADCO_Tae
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: 2008 January 13, 19:56:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will upload these wall to MTS2 --they are on TSR now, but I want to use them in preview shot so I am going to upload them to MTS2, too.

They come with 2 version of collections With Pets & Without Pets. One for people with Pets EP has 1 collection for both residential/community, while another one has 2 collections with separate file for residential & community.

I made them with 'Alien Eye Candy 5: Textures'.

Shaggy Fur
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1474/shaggyfur1dk5.jpg

Shiny Metalic Walls
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1894/metalic1fm5.jpg

Hard as Stone
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/8357/hardasstone1gf0.jpg

Woody Designs
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/8741/woodydesigns1vj5.jpg
http://xs123.xs.to/xs123/08020/woodydesigns_2732.jpg
http://xs123.xs.to/xs123/08020/woodydesigns_3172.jpg
http://xs123.xs.to/xs123/08020/woodydesigns_4262.jpg
http://xs123.xs.to/xs123/08020/woodydesigns_5166.jpg

Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: