PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 25, 06:54:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5285 Members
Latest Member: breakinme
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 804937 times)
Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #630 on: 2007 August 23, 09:41:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Snarky and Paden and Red ta very much for the sims.

And as for Seasons, it's my favourite ep. I love the weather effects and my sims don't have to buy food anymore because they grow tons of the stuff in their gardens. I would suggest going through the awesome hacks though as your sims running to the window and going 'wow weather!' every five minutes gets annoying fast.Tongue

cc wise I'd suggest getting this hack by fanseelamb to give you much more choice in outerwear.
Aralie
Landlubber

Fluffy Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: 2007 August 23, 14:31:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paden, I love the Seasons ep. I wasn't sure I was going to when I bought it, but after playing it a couple of times I fell in love. Cheesy The sims freaking out about the weather does get pretty annoying. It's been in the back of my mind to look for a hack for that, but I keep forgetting about it.

Thanks, Red and Minolia! I love the sims, especially the girl, and the pirate outfits are fucking amazing!  Cheesy
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: 2007 August 23, 18:37:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pes has one. Nab it from the Firing Range. "antiweatherreaction". The third patch was also supposed to address it but didn't as much as I'd like. They still react if they have absolutely nothing else to do, but no more getting up in the middle of the night to go "Oooh! There was a rainstorm two hours ago!"

With every other EP, I'll play for about two months and then get kind of bored with it and just pop in the game for an hour or so each week. Since Seasons, I've been playing about two hours a night. Go me.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: 2007 August 23, 18:54:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I installed it last night, defragged, patched, defragged, looked at it and hated it. Added my cc to see if that made it better. It didn't. Still hated it... I hated it so fucking much that I created a couple and started to build them a house. Truly, I hate it so goddamn much, I couldn't pull myself away from it... It just has to get better...
And if you really think I hate it, you don't know me so well, now do ya? It looks pretty cool, and I like the fact that I can stick in different tile for the pool and make the edges round, that's nicer. Not gotten to any weather yet, I'm still in the making a house part. I love to build.
Also, I got a huge surprise! Whenever I have a user made neighborhood and put in a new EP, it totally wipes out the neighborhood. I was kind of resigned to it last night, I never back up my game just rebuild cause that's half the fun of it for me, and when I checked, they were still there! Just as I'd left them so it was a new experiance for me and one I liked. And if the sims get too weird about the weather, I'll just let them die in it and have a new family buy the house, no biggie. I'm so cruel...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #634 on: 2007 August 23, 19:00:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait for lightning - I almost crapped my pants with that.  :lol:

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #635 on: 2007 August 23, 19:09:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
Wait for lightning - I almost crapped my pants with that.  :lol:

I have had two houses burn down because of lightning. I now put a fire alarm on the outside of the house!

Is there a mod that gets sims struck by lightning? I have one annoying little creep that WANTS to get struck by lightning. I send him outside to stand in a puddle during storms, but...Nothing!

Still watching you guys
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #636 on: 2007 August 23, 19:34:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Make him hop in a hot tub, and no lightning conducters.  They will die before they get out of the hot tub.  Stupid sims.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Khrysalis
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #637 on: 2007 August 24, 04:37:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a mod that gets sims struck by lightning? I have one annoying little creep that WANTS to get struck by lightning. I send him outside to stand in a puddle during storms, but...Nothing!

FFS Lotdebugger has a "Smite" selection for those Knowledge Sims just dying to get zapped by lightning.
 Cheesy
JFederated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #638 on: 2007 August 24, 04:58:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Khrysalis"

FFS Lotdebugger has a "Smite" selection for those Knowledge Sims just dying to get zapped by lightning.
 Cheesy

So that's what Smite is - I kept forgetting to RTFM for that and never tried it...for fear of getting myself somehow smited.  Smite - just doesn't tell you how far reaching the effects may be.  Thanks!   Cheesy

Bring me a bag of Bigfoot droppings or SHUT UP!  --  Prof. Hubert Farnsworth
Khrysalis
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #639 on: 2007 August 24, 05:18:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "JFederated"
Quote from: "Khrysalis"

Cheesy

So that's what Smite is - I kept forgetting to RTFM for that and never tried it...for fear of getting myself somehow smited.  Smite - just doesn't tell you how far reaching the effects may be.  Thanks!   Cheesy

I really love Smite.  I use it all the time, and not just on my knowledge sims.   Works great on teaching Joe Carr NOT to kick over my sim's garbage can.  I've also used it on Nanny Calista when she's outside playing instruments instead of taking care of the infant sims.  hehe  :twisted:
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: 2007 August 24, 14:00:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like to make sims, this is a swedish guy.  NOUK, i love that hairstyle.
I wasn't able to get his arms down again in the BS.

This is me as a lil younger, i have very blue eyes:

I make a lot of other sims too, but some can be scary.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #641 on: 2007 August 24, 20:22:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Amazone, your sim-self is very pretty.  I envy those with eyes as blue as yours.  I have brown eyes and have always wished to have any other color.  My husband has blue eyes, but, both my boys ended up with brown.  My younger son's eyes are so dark they look black, with his blonde hair, they look pretty cool.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #642 on: 2007 August 24, 20:24:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They are some gorgeous sims amazone - and to get their arms down again just push the button you pushed to get them up again.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #643 on: 2007 August 24, 20:30:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love the Swedish guy. Your self sim is pretty. The face is shaped great!  Cheesy

SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #644 on: 2007 August 24, 20:41:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Both sims are VERY nice, Amazone. I would not mind having them in my game. (Hint.)

Still watching you guys
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: