PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 01:07:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 744519 times)
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #390 on: 2007 July 11, 07:20:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Grace"
I downloaded those eyes, and they look great in game. Thank you!  Smiley

Same here. Tongue

His hair looks like a Louis edit. Is that yours as well?
prospie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: 2007 July 11, 07:33:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very goog job Lunaris ! I will test them in my game  Cheesy !

But sorry for my English, I try to improve me  :oops:
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #392 on: 2007 July 11, 07:44:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "prospie"
But sorry for my English, I try to improve me

You're doing fine - wouldn't have known if you didn't say anything  Cheesy

I think I've downloaded everything from everyone in this thread. Good work.  And as far as I'm concerned, the more eyes the better.  Nice job Lunaris.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Randomness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: 2007 July 11, 09:24:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As inspired by the many paysites that exist, I was tempted to make eyes with money symbols in them; however, several things stopped me:

1). My paint program is MSPaint.
2). I have no artistic talent.
3). I don't know how to make anything for The Sims 2.
4). Who would use such a thing? I mean, it'd be funny for maybe one picture, but that would be it.
5). Ultimately, it's not really useful or desirable.

So there we have it.  :wink:
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: 2007 July 11, 09:46:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Aquamarine"
Quote from: "Grace"
I downloaded those eyes, and they look great in game. Thank you!  Smiley

Same here. Tongue

His hair looks like a Louis edit. Is that yours as well?

No no.
Lol. It's plain louis hair.
It only looks different because I added some wispyness at the bottom of the AD in photoshop. It's a photomanip, not true to in-game.
I'm a digital artist of sorts (graduated from classical animation in college). But sadly, I've not applied for a job in my field yet and I am wasting my education... ahah..  I should be working on portfolios instead of sims.. but watcha gonna do.. :/

CC Downloads and Legacies

My DeviantArt
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #395 on: 2007 July 11, 18:34:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Denimjo"
As inspired by the many paysites that exist, I was tempted to make eyes with money symbols in them; however, several things stopped me:

1). My paint program is MSPaint.
2). I have no artistic talent.
3). I don't know how to make anything for The Sims 2.
4). Who would use such a thing? I mean, it'd be funny for maybe one picture, but that would be it.
5). Ultimately, it's not really useful or desirable.

So there we have it.  :wink:

Oh I don't know...  :lol:  They'd be perfect for fortune sims... And if someone, who had the stomach to stare long enough on pictures of him, was to make a Thoma$$ self-sim, they couldn't do without such eyes, I tell you!

I have bodyshop open right now, maybe I could give it a try?

Anyway, I've been a lazy, lazy bum and abandoned project after project lately. But I pulled myself together yesterday and finished these outfits for a new mesh I frankensteined together (you get a free subscription for my site if you can guess which two meshes I used!)

Whaddya think? Now that I look at the pictures outside of the game, I think the anathomy is a bit weird around the waist and the crotch. I don't know... Maybe I'll try to fix it. Maybe not.  :roll:

Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: 2007 July 11, 18:56:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You showed the middle outfit at S2C ages ago Berg I wondered where it'd gotten to.

I don't see anything wrong with the waist on the picture you've shown and I don't think the crotch is looks too odd, you're prolly just being a perfectionist.

And did I mention I love the texture on the right. Generally they're a nice businessey look that isn't too girly, I'm going to have to start stalking your site again until you put them up! Cheesy
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: 2007 July 11, 19:28:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Berg"

Whaddya think? Now that I look at the pictures outside of the game, I think the anathomy is a bit weird around the waist and the crotch. I don't know... Maybe I'll try to fix it. Maybe not.  :roll:

I think they all look quite nice, and I love the attention to detail (Oh! Those cute little buttons!). I think the narrowness of the hips compared to the rest of the body might be what causing them to look a little (by which I mean, "You are very fussy" little) off, as it is making the thighs looks a bit too straight.

The models are all very thin though, with a quite androgynous shape (great for your sixties theme), so I assume that was what you were going for. You might have to be careful, if you decide to adjust the body, from making it too "curvy" lest you lose that quality.
Grace
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: 2007 July 11, 19:34:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Berg"
[

I love this suits, Berg, like all the rest of your stuff! Smiley If you put these up I will download them in a heartbeat!  Cheesy
Personally, I don't see any problems with them, but I am not blessed/cursed with the meticulous attention to detail that artists have.
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #399 on: 2007 July 11, 19:40:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for your input!  Cheesy  Mando - I think you hit the nail on the head there, about the thighs bit. But since I didn't notice it in game, I think I just leave it at that (I know me - I'll start my poking and end up with a completely different and/or ruined mesh and feel so sick about it all that I just shut the computer down in pure disgust and 'forget' it existed for the rest of eternity  :lol: ). Some things also tend to look more weird than they really are in pictures (such as "the sexy walk". Not even "the sexy walk" looks so fucked up in game, as it does in some pictures out there...  Tongue )

Minolia - you're Jenfold? W00t!  Shocked Yeah, I got lazy shortly after I posted the middle one at S2C but I'll probably update my site tonight, so you don't have to stalk it too long, I hope  :wink:

redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: 2007 July 11, 19:49:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like the suits, Berg. Reminds me a little of Warlokk's fashion model shape. I'd definately download these if you posted them.
willywiluhps
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: 2007 July 12, 09:10:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love those outfits, Berg!  I just saw they are uploaded to your site...I'm off to grab them Wink

I made some lingerie recently...I like the old-fashioned stuff:
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: 2007 July 12, 11:01:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This I found interesting recently.........ok, I posted a notice about my Simford Wives lots at SFV, gave a link and all to download..........no go yet.I go post them at Insim-Adult, and blamo.........about 3 dozen downloads already per lot.............hmmm........

What gives?Lol.........must have made to big a stink recently,lol.......

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: 2007 July 12, 13:13:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's probably just that you're hitting a wider audience over at insim. I am looking for android servos, but only if they stay that way when not controlled.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: 2007 July 12, 15:40:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

willywiluhps, I love it!

Maybe you coudl join me and Tyler into making a pinup set? Smiley

Inactive
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: