PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 00:57:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 743640 times)
MoonDragon
ARR!

View Profile
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #345 on: 2007 June 18, 09:12:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Minolia"
Quote from: "MoonDragon"
I couldn't get the hang of that binning tool.  I found it easier to just follow HP's tut ... but I still am having trouble removing extra elder colors.  Will the plug-in remove extras easily or does it just remove ages completely?  I'm about to give up and just deal with my elders having tons of duplicates.  Sad

The plugin lets you assign a grey from one colour group to all of them - you tick the elder hair box in one colour and untick it in all the other colour groups and then when you've saved all the hairs will use the same grey.

The same works for excess age groups just untick them and save, this means they won't show up in the hair bin unless you're looking at the right age groups.

Thank you for letting me know.  I'll give the plug-in another go.  Hopefully I'll understand things better now that I'm not a total noob at binning.
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: 2007 June 18, 09:19:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "redisenchanted"
Quote from: "BionixWV"
Quote from: "redisenchanted"
Quote from: "BionixWV"
Here's four female servos "morphed" into "perfect" Stepford Wives, with human facemasks to disguise their robot faces. The rest of the body is human female,along with the scalp, but the face is copied from the Sexbot 1.0 sim from Pandora. Sorry for the crummy pics details. If you want this family, download it from this link, under "Stepford Wives".

Are these servo replacements?

No, but they still are female servos, just more simmy looking.....

And yes, I have a 'hood named Stepford...........MUWHAHAHAHAH........

Next, Stepford Children and Stepford Husbands.

Do they revert to the default servo appearance when they're not controlled, like visiting other sims or on community lots?

Well, I have a couple servo-related hacks made by Squinge from Insim in my game, relating to their appearances, so I dunno if they would or not if you didn't have the same hacks. Just try and see, and if they do, lemme know. I'll check myself next couple days. Never thought about that part;thnx for bringing it up,dis........

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: 2007 June 18, 10:28:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Minolia"
I couldn't get the hang of that binning tool.  I found it easier to just follow HP's tut ... but I still am having trouble removing extra elder colors.  Will the plug-in remove extras easily or does it just remove ages completely?  I'm about to give up and just deal with my elders having tons of duplicates.  Sad

The plugin lets you assign a grey from one colour group to all of them - you tick the elder hair box in one colour and untick it in all the other colour groups and then when you've saved all the hairs will use the same grey.

The same works for excess age groups just untick them and save, this means they won't show up in the hair bin unless you're looking at the right age groups.

Thank you for letting me know.  I'll give the plug-in another go.  Hopefully I'll understand things better now that I'm not a total noob at binning.

This link leads to a tutorial for using it with pictures you might find it helpful if you've not seen it already: http://theos.chewbakkas.net/tools/color-binning-tool-walkthrough.html
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: 2007 June 23, 06:35:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm, this thread should not fall off the first page.

I don't do many creative things with the Sims.  I do create Sims though, just like everyone and their dog.  When I make them, I only check teens and adults, both sexes.  The other age categories don't bother me too much.  I have more than is in the album, but they are mostly "story" Sims, or otherwise not intended to breed, and thus they are horrifically ugly outside of the age group they are in.

http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z318/Padlock_Sims/

Here is an example of one my normal, everyday gameplay this-is-totally-in-my-game-seriously Sims:

She is gorgeous.  You can't download her because I just deleted her.  (I was going to make her worse, but then I realised that I don't want to hurt myself.)

I have no idea how well they all breed.  I don't really mind if my Sims give birth to horrific demons.  Some of them are just sex swaps, so I guess if you breed the sex swaps together, they'll make sexy clones.  But not really.

I don't try to achieve the look of various ethnicities (or even attempt to make them human--anatomy?  Pfft!)--I just give them a skintone and make them look pretty (this does not always work and then I give up and end up living with an ugly Sim).  I am lazy.  I am not racist.  I'm just stupid.  I suck at making Sims look diverse.  Also: some of them are identical.  Sometimes it was done on purpose because I'm stupid.  Sometimes it's by accident, because I'm stupid.  They all look like everyone else's Sims, though, because I give into peer pressure, so they're really only good for making me feel better about collecting SO MUCH FUCKING CUSTOM CONTENT FOR WOMEN AND NOT USING IT.

I am not suggesting anything.

They're all Body Shop pictures because, I dunno, I'm lazy.

I am happy to direct you to the custom content that my Sims so happily display.  If you are interested in any of the Sims themselves (you are retarded), please tell me so I can send you my extremely long terms of use and give you a virus, then claim I am on vacation when you confront me about it.

(Tell me the number of the Sim and I'll put it up with all the custom content unless you ask otherwise because I am lazy.  They all have names, if you are curious, so I can supply that for you and you can make wondrous stories about them.  Or claim you made them.  Or make them fat.  Or make changes to their faces.  I don't care what you do to them.  God, anyone can make a Sim.)
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #349 on: 2007 June 23, 07:50:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like those sims! I'd love to have a few of them as townies in my main 'hood, so if that offer is still open...  :wink:

I'm particularly interested in 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 11. If you have better things to do than sit and pack sims together for an internet stranger, I'd be happy to have just any of those I listed above.  Smiley

wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: 2007 June 23, 08:40:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ensign I dont know why you are so hard on yourself
for one, your sims look better than most of the ones on TSR
and two, i'm sure if you put them all up for download, you'd be surprised by how many people would download them.
i know i saw a few i'd play with Smiley
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: 2007 June 23, 09:01:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

NO REQUESTS! Ensign EO, where can I get that hair?

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: 2007 June 23, 09:18:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

want!

Inactive
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #353 on: 2007 June 23, 09:47:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ensign EO"

Here is an example of one my normal, everyday gameplay this-is-totally-in-my-game-seriously Sims:

That's a great L'il Kim Sim, except she's wearing way too many clothes.  Tongue

Or a tanorexic!

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
obscurity
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: 2007 June 23, 14:11:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like 2 and 8 a lot Cheesy
Redonkulous
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: 2007 June 23, 15:09:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lemmiwinks"
NO REQUESTS! Ensign EO, where can I get that hair?
It's in the booty. TSR/Marko/.....something......I can't remember but I have it in my game Tongue
greydj
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: 2007 June 23, 18:49:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

erm...here is something i made :oops:

its nothing like the amazing creations i have seen on here, but its my first thing i have ever made in the sims2.

please be honest in your comments, as i plan on making another skintne using my own body texture, and knowing what will make it look better..will help.

thanks
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: 2007 June 23, 19:57:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Berg and Obscurity: Click.  Only has the ones that were requested.  I don't know if any meshes failed to tag along, but it looks like the choker mesh didn't.

Wicked: It was mostly self-depreciating humour.  I can't be bothered to put them up for download unless asked because I don't care to deal with people who scream, "OMG U STOLEEEEE THAAAAT" at me.  Anyway, if I put it anywhere besides my 4shared thing, I'd have to deal with so many freaking credits and figuring out who will let me redistribute what.  Can't be bothered.  Tongue

Lemmiwinks: It was the Avalon's Daughter hair, if you didn't care to look.  Good for naked Sims, but it looks odd from the side.

Grey: Personally, unless that's make-up or an edit of someone else's skin, I'd avoid all the redness around the eyes, or the big eyelids.  I know Enayla's skins have that kind of thing going on too, but I guess I'm just obsessed.  I like the body hair on the guy, though.  Haaaaaaaaairrrrrrrr.
Nokomys
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: 2007 June 23, 20:37:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks folks- I've got some cool new downloads to play with!  Cheesy

I'll join the Nouk cult as long as no one urges me to, "... drink the kool-aid..." LOL

Mostly I do recolors- I even do recolors of Noukie's stuff.
*cough*shamlessselfpromotion*cough*

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this hair!!!! Awesome job Nouk!

I have started making some of my own clothes recently like long female tanktops for low rise jeans and these long shirts for my untucked jeans:

I miss Wicked Sims... *sigh/pout*
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #359 on: 2007 June 23, 20:48:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ensign EO"
Berg and Obscurity: Click.  Only has the ones that were requested.  I don't know if any meshes failed to tag along, but it looks like the choker mesh didn't.
Hey, thanks!  Smiley  You just gave me a birthday present without  even knowing it!

I started Bodyshop quickly to see if they would show up fine and they did, forgot to check for the choker mesh though, so I don't know if it made it.

They are all going to be made into townies next time I actually play the game. My sims will love you!  :wink:

Grey: Those skintones are far too realistic for my personal taste, but I think they look very well-made and lots of people will go crazy about them for sure! I think you did a great job, judging from the pictures.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: