PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:03:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 736387 times)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #225 on: 2007 June 02, 12:02:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, the default set for actual plantsims are still transparent, so yes - except for the vines and very bright, pale green eyes [ and the leafhair Cheesy ] yes, a dark skinned sim would still be dark skinned.  Let me see if I can get a good picture.

The skin in the picture isn't a transparency, because its a full out skin, pale green with vines, new eyes, makeup [ lips and blush ] and eyebrows to match Nouk's pretty green hair.

I don't think a base skin can be transluscent, unless you are making the whole sim that way....which could be fun Smiley

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Scratch
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: 2007 June 02, 23:16:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Conundrum... controversy... what to do??  :?

I made some converts of some clothing for the meshes from Watts459 at Insim... http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=294 using a tutorial on insim... http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=41045

I'm really happy with some of what i've done so far and i'd like to post them there for 2 reasons.... first, my own selfish reasons, i'd like the creator to do more and i thought doing these might give him a little incentive... second, to let other downloaders know they can make their own clothing without waiting for recolours from other creators...

I just found clothing in my download folder that i already had in the game and used that, so for 80% of it, I don't know who the creator is... of course i have no plans at all to take credit for doing anything other than following a tutorial...

Should i post them ? should i just give a general credit to who i assume the clothing came from? I don't have the time or the patience to wander the sims sites trying to figure out where the originals came from... of course having something more than "for so and so" or "www.sims2site.com" in the tooltip would have helped a lot... of course some of it is pay stuff so i'm not to worried if i hurt their little feelings...

What to do? What to do? Kathy? :?
snadradeocconer
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: 2007 June 03, 01:34:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "flyingpigeon"
The one creation that'll make the saltiest of pirates cry... click it for even more retinal discomfort!

That is a really good Paris sims i think even better then Chaz's. I hope you will release her.

ie Pay sites Die
:
TSR
Rose Sims
Sublisims
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: 2007 June 04, 01:51:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's a few ss of my Ollewoor Celeb Sims mask conversion project.BTW, I pm'd Kathy at Insim and asked her about posting these conversions as well as the ChazDesigns Celebs I converted into masks, and she said go ahead.

Here's the link to download the first round of Celeb Conversion Masks:

http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?p=758689#post758689

Total of 54 celebs made into 104 masks, two styles per face. Type A masks are just facemasks, while Type B are full head/facemasks.

Type A Faceforward

Type A Sideview

Type B Faceforward

Type B Sideview

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #229 on: 2007 June 05, 03:59:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's my latest thang.

Link in signature. Knock yourselves out.

The top of outfit is my first attempt at a Bodyshop top. Not thrilled with it, but, eh. It's based on fanseelamb's Mulder/leather jacket + tee tops at MTS2. Back of jacket, which I forgot to picture, has "quick and dirty" Criss Angel logo. It's okay, not as nicely nitpicked over as the front.

I think I would have been happier making a "necklace set" accessory, so it could be added to any outfit (much like the magician wears his) but couldn't find a tut for that, or a "long necklace" mesh.

He is wearing a little stage makeup on his eyes, as many of the photos I found included it. Nothing else.

Edited To Add: Includes chris Perry eyebrows by Petalstaken, serasims eye colour, RenSim Zine blackliner, corvidophile2's metallic (gunmetal-silver-black, I think) eyeshadow, jude's stubble, KSK version 3 Tasty Cream skin (non-Barbie, thank you), Juice 0027 donaton hair male mesh, Peggy donation hair 0027, my fanseelamb-inspired converted top, and two mysterious alphanumerical files which are no doubt the important bits.

Note that the hair was as close as I could come; any hints on where to find more accurate hair are welcome. I looked in all my bins. No joy.

Also, the little wanker has apparently cut and dyed his hair, according to new season previews on the telly, which is why I'm releasing this now. Enjoy it while it is still relevant! *roffle*

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: 2007 June 05, 06:15:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Behold my awesomeness and kneel.

Before -

After hours of excruciating work 'cus my chilluns need stuff  -

:wink:

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
Caedre
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: 2007 June 05, 07:03:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ren"
I need help.... there has to be a word for why I keep making eyes even after swearing to myself I wouldn't.

The really sad thing is I can't upload these up until I finish the Retooled series... that section of my website is out of order/choatic enough as it is.

THEN... they will be my last.  I MEAN IT OMG.  Wait... I'll need to make defaults ::cries::

Lovely eyes as usual! But maybe you could make the ring on the outside of the colored part of the eyes a little darker? I hope you get what I mean, Im sorry  :lol:
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations
« Reply #232 on: 2007 June 05, 07:14:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Understandable_Llama"
:oops: OMG IS THIS THE NOUK THAT MADE THE DREDS? (I shall take the next few minutes to ponder how many Nouk's there are in the world...) I love you... *pokes Nouk with a stick*

Yes, the one and only. Put the stick down, no poking Nouk allowed. You may now worship her.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: 2007 June 05, 09:17:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lemmiwinks"

Before -

*runs to paypal* Tell me how much, before I blow all my money on your amazing creations!

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Capucine
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #234 on: 2007 June 05, 09:26:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lemmiwinks"

Before -

Oh Christ! The Transmogrifier tutorial! That was a few years ago :lol:

size=9]Rum is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of The Sims Community.[/size]

The cake is a rich, moist and delicious lie.
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #235 on: 2007 June 05, 12:46:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, that damn flamingo is the only thing I have ever made for Sims. Mine was considerably brighter and all the sims I gave it to hated it.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #236 on: 2007 June 05, 16:03:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lemmiwinks, whar kin I download yer awesome flaming O?

Wink

(That made me roffle! Hee!)

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #237 on: 2007 June 05, 17:52:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "rickets"
Nice job Anoramic. I think everyone should make an Emily.  We could put them all in costume and upload them as a girl band (or a paramilitary fighting force) on MTS2.

I'm seeking a consult.  I use pre-made stuff for my Sims that might be useful to some folks.   I don't know if there's a real need for it or if MTS2 or any of the other free hosting places would accept it as an upload.  

I use Photoshop brushes for pretty much everything makeup related on the Sims.  This is one of my lip sets.  The lips were all taken from 3d.sk models or hi-res fashion photos and they're all sort of pre-sized to fit the Sim faces.

You can get stuff like this if you know some basic Photoshop:

They're handy if you're doing a real person.  You can resize and cut and layer one lip on top of another to get unique looks.

Does anyone think people would use this?

I would totally use these brushes. And thanks to you, I learned something today. I never thought of using PhotoShop brushes for makeup. I mainly use them for making fabric patterns. Good work!!

Still watching you guys
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #238 on: 2007 June 05, 20:17:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Capucine"

Oh Christ! The Transmogrifier tutorial! That was a few years ago :lol:

OH!!!!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  T-MOG!  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  It used to help me create fug!

Kick-A-Bunny, anyone?

Eh? Right, it's a space-age stereo!

Seems like someone just discovered the powers of Hue/Saturation:

Oversized Panton furniture, too!

See, there's hope for everyone!

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #239 on: 2007 June 05, 20:35:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't even have any of my own custome stuff from the sims 1 anymore - I don't think *goes to look*  I loved t-mog.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: