PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:38:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 736350 times)
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« on: 2007 May 13, 17:28:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We need one of those here.

People here don't automatically say 'ZOMG I LOVE IT' and creators hang out here, so there's a good critical eye.

If you dare, post your creation here and be scrutinized by the stinky and mean, but fair Pirates  Tongue

I'll start with this emo hair!
Tell me if you would actually use it, and if not, what should be changed.

http://www.noukiesims2.net/ContestPiccies/StupidEmoHair.jpg

Inactive
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 2007 May 13, 17:30:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

sorry I'm a sheeple and would use it Tongue  If I had to change it, I would make ti straight instead of wavy.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 May 13, 17:43:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ZOMG, I LOVE IT!!111!  :lol:

Oh, you meant serious serious!
Well, if you insist, here's my critique:
The good:
The texture looks very good. And I love the colour, it is not that fake yellow maxis loves, but realistic looking blonde. I really like the short part of the mesh.

The bad:
Umm, it's emo. I don't do emo. IMHO, almost everything that is emo is also pretty silly, especially on adults. Maybe if it was on a teenage sim, I'd like it more. Or maybe if the bangs were shorter, or something... I don't know, something about the long part bothers me, but I don't know what. Not very helpful, but you asked our opinions, so you got mine. Smiley

All in all, I think it looks pretty good. I would not download it, but that's because of I don't like the style, not because there is actually something wrong with it. Wink

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 May 13, 17:46:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah it's the long part, bit girly. But people actually wear this hair... it's a request from a friend of mine. The boy wearing this is about 18 I think.

I want to make some normal versions too, with just hair at the top, or just the head textures, sexayyy!

Inactive
Maz
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 May 13, 17:49:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wouldn't use it. I don't like how most of the hair looks like it's relatively short and straight, while the one in front is curly and long.
Also the hair on top, I can't quite figure out what it's supposed to be. It looks like it's bangs but combed back. But if so what's keeping it in place? I's looks unnatural.

In short it looks like a sims hair but with something plastered on that looks out of place.

The colouring is nice though.

I'm good at criticizing peoples creations things I don't like. Go me!  :twisted:
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 May 13, 17:54:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Maz"
I wouldn't use it. I don't like how most of the hair looks like it's relatively short and straight, while the one in front is curly and long.

That's the haircut.

Also the hair on top, I can't quite figure out what it's supposed to be. It looks like it's bangs but combed back. But if so what's keeping it in place? I's looks unnatural.

That's exactly what it is. Do you have hairspray and gel where you live? Otherwise I can totally understand Cheesy

In short it looks like a sims hair but with something plastered on that looks out of place.

The colouring is nice though.  

It doesn't,  it's the haircut. Long in the front, short at the rest of the hair.

I'm good at criticizing peoples creations things I don't like. Go me!  :twisted:

No you're not,  a short conclusion is: "I don't like the model." but nice try Cheesy

Inactive
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 May 13, 18:00:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really like it.  Seriously, I am not trying to be one of the sheeple.  I like the texture, the cut, and the color.  I worship you!   Cheesy   Okay, I don't worship you, but, I do think you create great hair for the sims.  I am always looking for male hair.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Nina
ARR!

Asspirate!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 May 13, 18:01:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Butbutbut I no good at smart comments... I just wanna squeeee and them go omgz liek whre do i getz dat?!111 ......okay. Uh. The texture is nice? ^^; *runs*

ll big paysites should be reported to IRS (do it.)
If someone does it, let me know so I can masturbate.

(I made the icon... don't steal my asspirate? Sad )
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2007 May 13, 18:04:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your textures are always superb - there is never a damn thing wrong with them. I particularly like the way that the hair ends - so gorgeous.

Maybe, and I only say maybe, either poof the hair on the head up a bit to meet the end of the bangs, or lay the bangs down to meet the hair.  But if you do it, and it looks crap, discard that suggestion.

As this hair stands right now, I would certainly download it - your hairs are always gorgeous, and animated, and well, I just can't find enough good things to say.  

And I like emo.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
katra
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2007 May 13, 18:06:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd use it  on YA's and teens mostly.  My only small nitpick is that the hairline one the swept back part on the top looks a little abrupt where the texture on the side of the head is beautiful and you can see where the hair is attached to the scalp.  I know that it wouldn't be as dramatic on the top of the head, but it feels like the attachment should be slightly less linear and more like rooted hair if that makes sense.

Otherwise ZOMG it's so cute!! Smiley
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2007 May 13, 18:15:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I want to see a Noukie version of Chelsea hair.  I think it would kick some serious butt.  Plicka did one that was alright but I don't like her attitude about only doing adult females.  >.<

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2007 May 13, 18:24:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would also use it on teens.
I don't really like it blonde though.

ETA: What is Chelsea hair?

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
silver
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2007 May 13, 19:12:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First of all, if there was a Nouk fan club, I'd probably sign up. I have a whole bunch of your hairs in both my games. And I like your wavy or otherwise non-straight hair the best. I really like the waves on this guy's hair. Reminds me a bit of the New Romantic look back in the 80's. Smiley

But ...

I have a thing about hair completely covering my Sims eyes. This is the Emo look, I know. While I admit to being older than dirt, I'm not THAT old not to know that. I hope. I should probably join a hair-over-the-eyes-phobia group. Maybe when I was young, a hippie leaned over me and covered my eyes with his hair, and I haven't been the same since.

But I can definitely see the attraction! Great job as always!
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 2007 May 13, 19:27:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would use.

I think it's a useful hairstyle. Not on every sim, of course not, but not two of my sims are alike and you need to have something for everyone.  Teens and adults would both use it in my game.

Awesome textures but no one would have expected less from Nouk (BAAAAH! I worship you! Tongue )

The only "bad" I can say... On the pciture to the left; the left side of his forehead... That part of the hair looks a bit strange (but it could also be the angle, I would have to see it in game because I know a perfectly fine mesh can look weird from certain angles in a screenshot).

Overall judgement: 4/5 (and possibly a bonus for the filename of the picture  :lol: )

rickets
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2007 May 13, 19:34:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, that's the haircut of the guy who works behind the Fed-Ex counter down the block.

I like it alot.  The side shot with all the hair spilling down the side of the face is really great.

My only quibble (and I have to use an image because I can't explain it) is with the coloration change/gap here:

There's something about the lightness of the hairline of the skull cap that makes the fringe part look like it is not really attached.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: