PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 09:26:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 744288 times)
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #2715 on: 2008 May 27, 03:48:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Beth: The real model is actually kind of terrifying, but your Sim is pretty. I think I agree with Dee, but I haven't seen any other pics of the real woman, so it might be perfect the way it is. Either way, your version is quite nice. Smiley

Moune: The new bathroom turned out very cute!

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #2716 on: 2008 May 27, 05:31:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's with the boobs? Were the babies in there or something  Cheesy

Inactive
Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2717 on: 2008 May 27, 06:09:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yup. Twins.

Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #2718 on: 2008 May 27, 10:15:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL at Nouk.
That's why she's well known, her boobs went up to a G but she's now reduced them.

Okie I shall redo le sim and will update Cheesy
And for anyone who's interested, just google Katie Price and you can see her in all her glory (with clothes on too!)
Oh, and she's moved away from glamour modelling to be a children's book writer, has her own haircare range, lingerie range and homeware range (bedding etc)

Updated April 30th!
Emma
Goopy Lover
ARR!

All Pescados Suck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2719 on: 2008 May 28, 07:05:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She also goes by the name of Jordan. Beth, she looks great, are you going to make her a Peter Andre sim? My daughter would love these Grin
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #2720 on: 2008 May 28, 13:15:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I could do!
I just redid her jaw and mouth and have made an edited pic to show you

Oh, and everything she's wearing is from freesites. Your hair goes on her really well Nouk, it's as if you made them especially for her! Tongue

Updated April 30th!
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2721 on: 2008 May 29, 03:50:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Recolor of a mesh I should have up at the simscave by friday.  I just need to link the textures on the sofas and tables, and the finish a request I have pending and I will upload.  The actual mesh color is a bit more neutral and geared toward an indoor sofa, but I prefer the bright outdoor recolor best, which is why I choose it as a preview. Cheesy

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #2722 on: 2008 May 29, 04:25:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very cute, Sherry! There's a wonderful amount of detail. I especially like the pillows. Smiley

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2723 on: 2008 May 29, 04:39:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sherry: want!

Ok, MTS2 rejected my stuccos for some general no-reason reason. I think it's because they think I didn't have an in-game preview pic. Technically, all thumbnails were taken in-game to show the actual color, but that's just semantics. I don't have a non-payfile lot handy to paint with my wallpapers, so I'll get to it when I get to it. In the meantime, all 60 are in my 4shared account, in zips of 20s. The folder is here.

These walls are in very rich, strong colors and might not be for everyone. The patterning is very subtle and can't really be seen at a distance, but you will notice it when zoomed in a bit. Files 51-60 have a very light striping to them, just for a bit of variety. Cost - $5/segment.

Thumbnailed photos of colors so you can pick and choose what you want:

Used in my game (the green walls, obviously, which are #34):

Just finished this multifamily lot and ran out of money before I could add trees.

I decided that my house numbers aren't nice enough to share. The terrains I'm almost done preparing for submission.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
celligirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2724 on: 2008 May 29, 05:26:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You made house numbers? I so want house numbers but don't know how to make them because I am lame. Smiley Hope you'll share them eventually. Smiley

I like the stucco colors, too. Sometimes you just need a bit of bright, bold color for punch. So, I shall grab yours, yeeeeessssssss... Thanks! Smiley

A string quartet: A good violinist, a bad violinist, an ex-violinist, and a person who hates violins.
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #2725 on: 2008 May 29, 06:17:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lovely work, Z! Thank you for making some brighter and deeper shades along with the more standard subdued ones. I'm a fan of rich colors. Smiley

Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2726 on: 2008 May 29, 07:22:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very nice Zazazu!  I love how you numbered them too!

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2727 on: 2008 May 29, 15:42:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You made house numbers? I so want house numbers but don't know how to make them because I am lame. Smiley Hope you'll share them eventually. Smiley
The numbers themselves aren't that bad, really. I was just mad at some other aspects I was working on and that frustration extended to the whole set.

I had added backplates (which I'll smudge around a bit to fit just the numbers, up to three wide). Love the backplates, they came out much better than I expected and work great for my houses where the door wall is a busy stone and the numbers otherwise weren't standing out. Then I did some small letters to go by the numbers for my new dual-house lot. My 'hood is getting full, and pretty soon I'm going to be doing a lot of apartments and the like. Well, the letters came out too pixellated despite my using DXTx5, and when I placed a five-part concoction for the lot (46 A & B Bradbury Lane) it was just too many bits, plus I noticed that somehow I made the backplate too short and the street name was laying a bit on the border. It's easily fixed by just adding the backplate to the street name files so they are already placed correctly, it was just late and I got a bit burned out.

There already are some house numbers at TSR, available in the booty. Raveena has some, but ones I like better are from wildstar24, and free (for now). They just were a bit big in-game and not quite the font I was looking for, plus the set is three sets of 10 numbers instead of my 1 set of 10. If you do use them, compressorize them. Total size was about 10 MB, but compressorized is less than 1 MB.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Kragey
ARR!

I can haz CC?

View Profile
« Reply #2728 on: 2008 May 29, 15:49:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Downloading them, Zazazu--I love bright walls!

Sherry, can't wait for that couch...are you making a black and white version?

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2729 on: 2008 May 29, 15:55:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Zazazu, those homes are most excellent. I particularly like the gray stone (brick?) with the green. Any chance of you putting up a floor plan for us do-it-yourselfers?
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: