PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 23:26:40

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 741358 times)
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #2445 on: 2008 April 11, 20:45:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rome-raven, maybe add some shading and wrinklies? You could refer to Faylens tute (easy): http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=140780

Inactive
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: 2008 April 12, 00:29:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only thing to remember if you're following Faylen's tute is, do your shading and your highlights on different layers, that way you can modify them seperately if you need to make changes and make your shadows and highlights a different intensity if you want to.  Wink

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2447 on: 2008 April 14, 17:03:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The sofa recolours are very good! I love that mesh and it's good to have more choices!  Grin

I tried to make some facial hair for the first time evah!!!11 They were mostly made for my regency/Victorian gents, but I suppose they could be appropriate for "the Las Vegas-years"-Elvis as well?  Tongue

(Click for bigger?)

No masterpiece for sure, but they were great fun to make!

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2448 on: 2008 April 14, 18:28:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay Berg! They are beautiful.  Grin

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: 2008 April 14, 18:48:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Berg!  Shocked
I thought you had died, or something! Shame on you for not visiting us for so long!

Love the Regency facial hair. Want!  Grin

Moose, I love the wallpapers. When/if you fix them, be sure to drop us a link. I love funky wallpaper!
The texture on the sofas are a bit too busy for me, but that's just a personal preference, there is absolutely nothing wrong with them.
Looking good!  Cheesy

Rome_Raven, I'm not a creator and thus cannot give you any feedback on how to improve the pants at this point, but I love the idea. Smiley

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2450 on: 2008 April 14, 19:02:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Berg!  Shocked
I thought you had died, or something! Shame on you for not visiting us for so long!
I know  Embarrassed But I'm not really dead after all, rather undead! Full-time jobs (give me all your monies so I can quit! I hate working and I hate being an adult! It's not fun anymore!) turn you very much into a zombie, I reckon  Tongue Oh, I've PM'd you  Smiley

Love the Regency facial hair. Want!  Grin
I plan on uploading them to MTS2  Smiley But I am so terribly lazy ATM. Gooooood, clicking buttons, typing things - such chores! (No, really - I'm probably the laziest person on teh intarnets. Prove me wrong!)

rome_raven
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: 2008 April 14, 19:04:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Berg, please let me know when you release that facial hair.  I could SO use that in my game.

Alia. I got the help I needed to do it.  I need a bit more practice (and actual time to do it).  Thanks though.  When I think I have the completed, I'll come back here to get more opinions on it.
silver
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: 2008 April 14, 20:37:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, so here's what I attempted to make.  Jogging pants for teen girls.  I couldn't find any that weren't apart of an outfit, so I decided to attempt it on my own and here are the results so far.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated

Now do they actually look like jogging pants?  What tweeks can be done to make them better? 

They remind me of a longish yoga/pilates pants, if not jogging pants. Either way, they would work just fine, and I'd love to see you develop this a bit more and let us know where to download this! I certainly would be interested. You are right about how difficult it is to find pants like these that aren't part of a set!

Anouk's idea about adding a suggestion of folds or wrinkles sounds great. I would suggest also adding a suggestion of piping on the seams, or a tie waist, or a hint of detail. Most pants I have that look like those has something like that, although, I have owned pants that were plain like that. This is from the POV of an adult, though, not a teen, so teen tastes might be slightly different.
rome_raven
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: 2008 April 14, 20:57:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Silver, would you be able to like me to a tutorial for making details like that?
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: 2008 April 14, 21:02:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried to make some facial hair for the first time evah!!!11 They were mostly made for my regency/Victorian gents, but I suppose they could be appropriate for "the Las Vegas-years"-Elvis as well?

These really look incredibly well done. I use mutton chops pretty frequently and have been making due with an old set from a notoriously greedy and now frequently mismanaged paysite (hint: they're known for offering massive amounts of rubbish) that aren't half as nice as these. Great job. Are they available anywhere?
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: 2008 April 14, 21:08:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

These really look incredibly well done. I use mutton chops pretty frequently and have been making due with an old set from a notoriously greedy and now frequently mismanaged paysite (hint: they're known for offering massive amounts of rubbish) that aren't half as nice as these. Great job. Are they available anywhere?

Exnem was my first thought, but you mean TSR, don't you?
Completely agree about the sideburns/mutton chops.

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: 2008 April 14, 22:05:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

the mutton chops look great! And especially with that hairstyle! I've never seen it before. Where is it from? One of your own creations Baptain Berg?? Smiley

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2457 on: 2008 April 14, 22:43:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

the mutton chops look great! And especially with that hairstyle! I've never seen it before. Where is it from? One of your own creations Baptain Berg?? Smiley
I have never heard the expression "mutton chops" before  Cheesy But the hairstyles are not by me (I'd wish...  Tongue), but by Hysterical Paroxysm and Dj_Mur3 (actually an abondoned EAxis OFB hairstyle. I used to have SimsConnection's version first, with CRAAAAZY animations! Does anyone else remember?)

SnarkyShark: I was actually going to upload them to MTS2 right now (2-3 glasses of cava seem to do wonders to my enthusiasm!) but the site is behaving very strange to me right now... The dropdown-menus doesn't seem to work, thus making it impossible to upload stuff. Is it only me?  Undecided

rome_raven: I always find it hard to create such subtle, natural details like folds and wrinkles, but I've found a couple of methods that I think works. I could by no means write a tutorial, but if you PM me maybe I could give you some hints...  Smiley (I use Photoshop)

ETA: For MOAR sideburns: check these Elvis -69 sideburns out! I have them, love them! Not IRL, thankfully, although every year seems to add even MOAR hair to my body...

pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: 2008 April 14, 22:44:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I neeeeeed those chops too! It'd give me a reason to use all the regency and victorian coats I have laying about.

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2459 on: 2008 April 15, 01:15:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I uploaded them and they were approved within the hour!  Shocked

Linky thing

Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: