PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 21:22:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 743609 times)
blackmars
ARR!

View Profile
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #210 on: 2007 May 31, 04:54:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"
Ah.

I think my eyes glazed over every time I saw something was posted on that thread...

....and how...fucked up, re: Aikea's 'children'.

Bah.

Good for y'all for making your own versions.

Why is that I don't find it silly? Oh wait...because I call mine my kids too. I'll share ones I make for leisure that I won't use.

Actually alot of storytellers don't share their "babies". Then you got some who love to throw 'em around like cheap whores.

"Go on, baby! Go make momma some money! Shake that ass!"...sorry, got carried away there.

It's the Otherworld invading...oh that's a paysite~

"In the end the crew became restless, petty and insolent. So we killed them."
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: 2007 May 31, 08:25:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ren"
I need help.... there has to be a word for why I keep making eyes even after swearing to myself I wouldn't.

The really sad thing is I can't upload these up until I finish the Retooled series... that section of my website is out of order/choatic enough as it is.

THEN... they will be my last.  I MEAN IT OMG.  Wait... I'll need to make defaults ::cries::

Oohhhhh sexy! I hope the whites are not too white in my game. Creeps me out Tongue Doesn't look like it.
I suck at eyes so that's all the feedback I can give you heheh Smiley

Inactive
MoonDragon
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: 2007 May 31, 13:35:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "nostalgicpaty"
um heres a pic of one of my bathing suits that i made a month back.

i have more recolors of it at my site(kinda went recolor crazy on this one)

the pic is kinda small too for some reason this is the biggest that the game lets me take.

my website is www.nostalgicsims.co.nr so u can check out some of the other stuff i have made

I got these off MTS2.  I have to say I love, love, love the shape of these.  I use part of the set allot on my "hottie soccor moms".  They are sexy, semi-sweet, and modest.  I'm not one for MILFs in string bikinis.

The problem:  I ended up deleting most of them from my game since the quality took a nasty hit on some of the recolors.  There is some wierd pixelation in the highlight zones.  I'm guessing you didn't save your original psd and are suffering from compression artifacts.
rickets
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: 2007 May 31, 19:57:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nouk said:
I suck at eyes so that's all the feedback I can give you heheh

Nouk, if you have Photoshop I will make you an instant eye kit.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #214 on: 2007 May 31, 20:26:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If not, Avesper over on Insim made both a photoshop brush set for eyes and allowed me to convert the pngs to GIMP brushes as well...which works if you use gimp....

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #215 on: 2007 May 31, 20:29:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SoggyFox"
If not, Avesper over on Insim made both a photoshop brush set for eyes and allowed me to convert the pngs to GIMP brushes as well...which works if you use gimp....

:lol: That's rickets - who is very generous. I downloaded them to the hoard, and thank you.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: 2007 May 31, 20:38:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh - well, now I know Cheesy  And they are very gorgeous - I'm testing my first attempt with them...and I've already made two sets of lip glosses with the lip brushes, though the first I used the pngs instead....

*passes out some spiced rum and stops babbling*

www.thestormradio.com
tinkrfreakenbell
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: 2007 May 31, 21:01:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ren, gorgeous eys.  I really like your style, I prefer that the eyes that I use have a rounder pupil though.  I don't care for the small pin pupils and such but that's a personal choice, not a critique.
obscurity
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: 2007 May 31, 21:10:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I need help.... there has to be a word for why I keep making eyes even after swearing to myself I wouldn't.

The really sad thing is I can't upload these up until I finish the Retooled series... that section of my website is out of order/choatic enough as it is.

THEN... they will be my last.  I MEAN IT OMG.  Wait... I'll need to make defaults ::cries::

I love those Cheesy

Lol I wonder if I'll ever find any sim eyes that are exactly my eye colour ~ they're rather oddly coloured  :lol:
pennynne
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: 2007 May 31, 21:13:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love Ren's eyes too! Just lovely couple of eyes. Smiley Those look like they would be the best eyes I have, so I definitely want to get them if it's possible. Smiley
Ren
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: 2007 June 01, 03:44:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks all for the compliments :blush:  I hope to have time to git-r-dun and uploaded soon.

To answer a few questions... I've considered against doing contacts/masks for the most part, because I have so much stuff in that whole section already.  If I ever get pets I might make some for werewolves though, because maxis is stupid and didn't seperate eyes from skin apparently.

These eyes are whiter than most out there.. they don't have black blobbies at the top, and so therefor lack a nice "shadow" when looking straight ahead.  If you've tried my confutatis (hate that word now and I bet everyone else does too lol) schlera mask then you know what to expect.

And speaking of which, I made a schlera template PSD (like KSK's) for the eye-making challenged.  It's on my forums under "Testing grounds + goodies".  It could be a nice partner to ricket's brushes.

Dan, a Clan, a Canal - Canada!
blackmars
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: 2007 June 01, 04:25:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ren, your stuff makes me get all giggly because it's so damn good.

It's the Otherworld invading...oh that's a paysite~

"In the end the crew became restless, petty and insolent. So we killed them."
Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: 2007 June 01, 12:02:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And speaking of which, I made a schlera template PSD (like KSK's) for the eye-making challenged.  It's on my forums under "Testing grounds + goodies".  It could be a nice partner to ricket's brushes.

Ooh, I didn't know you'd made a sclera too I love your eyes in game so I'll have to have a play with it. Thanks.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #223 on: 2007 June 02, 00:31:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love plant sims and have been playing around with making some new defaults for them.

Currently for the actual defaults I'm using a transparency - just a tint of green with the vines.  This is an actual skin, for doing a family of 'plant sims' that don't just have the toddler to adult thing going for it.

www.thestormradio.com
vermillionclouds
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: 2007 June 02, 09:47:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love this thread. Everyone is so talented.  Cheesy

Penny, I downloaded the house you made a few pages back. I haven't tested it in game yet, but I thought I'd say something anyway.

And holy crap those are pretty eyes. Both of you! Gah, all I can make are pretty sims with body shop.

SoggyFox I like the idea of having plantsim teens. And I actually like the maxis skin that the plantsims get. The vines are pretty. But you said transparency, so does that mean that a darker skinned sim would still look dark, but have a green tint and vines to them? Because I think that would be lovely too.

(*cough* I swear this isn't a newbie post >_>;; *cough*)
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: