PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 15:50:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 743551 times)
Steerpike
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #2070 on: 2008 February 24, 00:00:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anna, would you be ok with me using that mesh sometime? There's an old-style punk I did for the exchange about six months ago for a challenge and I need to get it on my site, but your mesh is way cooler than theirs.. Grin

Sure thang. It'll be up at Garden of Shadows within the next few days, fingers crossed.

Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: 2008 February 24, 00:51:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I made the barn roof tutorial for anyone wanting to read it and print it. It has photos and is in pdf file format.
http://www.mediafire.com/?nbymwudhujd
« Last Edit: 2008 February 25, 13:39:45 by Dachs or puppy-girl » Logged

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2072 on: 2008 February 24, 01:05:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can has boots? Yes, I learned to mesh. After a day of tutorialing, this is what I ended up with. Now can I join TSR?

puppy-girl, that house is damn cute.

First mesh? I wish I was as talented as you to mesh like that in one day. Looks good.

chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2073 on: 2008 February 24, 06:00:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thanks for the tutorial dachs.  I've always wondered how to make those roofs. 

ETA: Thanks Saraswati, I thought it turned out pretty good.  Less cartoonlike than my first attempt, and not nearly as bloodshot as the one after that.   Grin

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
nerd
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: 2008 February 24, 10:56:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dachs, that's beautiful.
I don't download sims stuff anymore, just objects, etc... BUT if I did, that would so be in my folders. It's absolutely gorgeous!
I say wonderful job.

I'm doing the exact oposite!  Cheesy I've been deleting alot of furniture, just keeping my absolute favourites. With all the ep's I've got, I noticed I prefer using EAxis furniture, and the only couch I use is blakeboy's modular sofas, so I've been deleting lots and lots. I'm down from 1500 pieces of furniture to 1000, and half of them are decorative. Clothing and hair, on the other hand, are still very much something I download.
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: 2008 February 24, 23:34:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have placed myself on a strick no downloading policy. The only thing I download is hair and once I color it I get rid of the originals so as not to make my folder any larger. I am like you I prefer maxis furniture.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: 2008 February 24, 23:40:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like the Maxis furniture for the most part, but some pieces really annoy me, like the sofa that doesn't go with anything. Gets on my nerves...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2077 on: 2008 February 24, 23:47:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thanks for the tutorial dachs.  I've always wondered how to make those roofs. 

ETA: Thanks Saraswati, I thought it turned out pretty good.  Less cartoonlike than my first attempt, and not nearly as bloodshot as the one after that.   Grin

CC (I know, too lazy to type out your whole name. Sorry about that.), those eyes look very good. When you release them let me know. I want them.

Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: 2008 February 24, 23:50:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always download furniture and sims charactaristics. I usually will fix them up with the wardrobe wrangler or edit them in bodyshop though.

After all, my computer hasnt exploded yet, and two gig's isnt too much sims2 stuff. . . .is it?  Embarrassed
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: 2008 February 25, 00:01:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paden- I feel the same way and have recently gone to only my favs of cc (blakes sofas and such as well) but I have gone around the community and gotten quite a few "completer sets" from various places that take the maxis thrift store finds and turn them into actually sets.  Also, I have almost a complete set of the recolors from Piggys (www.piggis-sims.net) so that all of the woods are consistent and everything is more mix-n-match friendly.  My game is quicker and loads in minutes and so far i havent really caved in to hew stuff. 
 Smiley

ETA thanks to samantha for the correct link.
« Last Edit: 2008 February 25, 00:21:26 by scrappysim » Logged

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2080 on: 2008 February 25, 00:08:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paden- I feel the same way and have recently gone to only my favs of cc (blakes sofas and such as well) but I have gone around the community and gotten quite a few "completer sets" from various places that take the maxis thrift store finds and turn them into actually sets.  Also, I have almost a complete set of the recolors from Piggys (www.piggy-sims.net) so that all of the woods are consistent and everything is more mix-n-match friendly.  My game is quicker and loads in minutes and so far i havent really caved in to hew stuff. 
 Smiley

I think you mean http://www.piggis-sims.net/

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: 2008 February 25, 00:15:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks.  That is exactly what I mean.  Wink  I love that now, with her recolors I can use any table with any chair or any door set eith any window and not be bugged by the lack of matching woods.  ALso her fabrics and things make it easy to match things and make them sets when clearly Maxis thinks nothing should really match.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
ADCO_Tae
ARR!

Civil official from TH & Banned ex-FA of TSR

View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: 2008 February 25, 02:15:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

chemistrycourtney, I love the iris.

Anna X, it is amazing that it is your 1st.

Puppy girl, that is such a nice tutorial.

By the way, my Peggy FREE nacklace recolors that I made as base game accessories and bon voyage jewelries are on MTS2 now.

But I just notice this policy at
http://www.peggyzone.com/html/Policy.html
Contact us (peggysims2.net@hotmail.com) for reclolor permission first
so I sent her e-mail for permission and mention that I am sorry it is too late because I saw her policy after MTS2 approved my recolors, but I will delete it if she does not approve these recolors and I will put 'Peggy does not approve these recolors' for the reason.
I am waiting for her reply now Smiley.

These recolors are inspired by 'Buddhism believe of 4 elements', more information on this believe at Wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mah%C4%81bh%C5%ABta
http://www.modthesims2.com/member/showthread.php?t=274143

EDITED Peggy approve the recolors now, but said please pay attention to the rules next time Smiley.
« Last Edit: 2008 February 25, 11:27:26 by SimOtaku » Logged

I changed a lot from a stupid teen working for TSR to a civil official ( Position : Assistant District Chief Officer ) working for my country.
millahnna
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2083 on: 2008 February 25, 02:23:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Holy crap thanks for that.  You just completely changed my strategy for re-doing my objects.  Walls and Floors might get tricky though.  I have a harder time parting with stuff there.

"I always look like a heart floating in a jar of formaldehyde when I go swimming. Always. I make a point of it. Doesn't everybody?"  -- HeyBubbe
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2084 on: 2008 February 25, 02:46:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[CC (I know, too lazy to type out your whole name. Sorry about that.)

You so lazy! Look what you did to daschundsbykayandrobin.

Nice necklaces T.  Smiley

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: