PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 22, 10:56:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5285 Members
Latest Member: breakinme
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 21 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 796445 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #1170 on: 2007 November 17, 20:34:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, you so did not say that to calalily! You stupid ass brat, you've been here less than a week and you're telling our hairy-faced goddess "fuck you"? You so did not do that, you ignorant little bitch, you just didn't! She was trying to help you get what you crave, stupid! Feedback! But, we've been hit with crap like goatse before and sometimes when your eyes are still bleeding from remembered ugly, you need to give some reassurance that we're not going to suffer from the links you put up, ya fuckin ass! So, you have EARNED this!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Cutthroat Dollie
ARR!

A porcelain pirate.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1171 on: 2007 November 17, 20:40:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And fuck you too, you pile of excrement.

I posted a lick to my flickr.

Which is a GOD DAMN photo site.
Because thats where the photos are.

And if your ass can't click a link, that has ALL THE PHOTOS I POSTED...ON ONE GOD DAMN PAGE... What's that saying for you?

This place is like a fucking chatroom gone wrong. Stupid fucking Reg Hierarchy bullshit.

And I, for some reason,(Maybe its because, O silly me, I'm a stupid n00b ) don't see how bitching me out is helping me?

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: 2007 November 17, 20:44:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did your parents raise you with any goddamn manners, you little bitch? I don't know what pile of crabs crawled up and snipped your clit off, but we've been very tolerant of you until now. Someone told you a tip to get you some actual feedback and you bite at them. This isn't some fucking feelgood bullshit site, we don't do warm fuzzies. So take your goddamn misbegotten worthless shit away. You have been improving, but you've got an attitude that makes Paris Hilton look like Mother Theresa, you fucking cunt. I bet the best part of you went down your mother's ass crack after conception.... little bitch.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Capucine
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1173 on: 2007 November 17, 20:46:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hahahah.
*gets popcorn*

size=9]Rum is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of The Sims Community.[/size]

The cake is a rich, moist and delicious lie.
ws-jessica
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1174 on: 2007 November 17, 20:50:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HatexKitten, the underlying contempt calalily i think was referring to was your previous "download my shit and take pics for me since i wont do it myself, oh and then tell me what you think about it" post
i dont understand why you are asking for feedback and then giving people attitude when theyre trying to help you out (aka "please post pics since some are afraid to click links seeing as how we've seen horrible stuff linked here before even on so-called safe looking links")
It has nothing to do with being a reg or not. Your attitude in this thread has been uncalled for since the day you got here.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1175 on: 2007 November 17, 20:51:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Noukiej"
Quote from: "TeknologikxWytch"
Smurf.... is actually a word from an old, dead language. Or one that should be.

Loosely translated it means: Spawn of Satan.

Smurfs is bad.

Also; I eat cute people. But, as RedLove is awesomeful and could eat me, I will refrain from trying that. Cheesy

Lol maybe it's fitting. Depends on how you plan to take the world from Redlove Tongue

I don't eat people O.o I eat cows though Smiley And nobody will ever take the world from me! MWUAHAHAHA. <.< Now show me all your creations!

ETA: And yes Paden I do eat chickens too. Lots of them and I will ban anybody else from eating them when I rule the world. So that I can have them all for meeee! <.< The rest of you get fish and cows. Oh yea, and possums.

Cutthroat Dollie
ARR!

A porcelain pirate.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1176 on: 2007 November 17, 20:55:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

~yawn~

Ok. We're going to do this real calm like, because if I roll my eyes anymore it will cause permanent damage.

Number One: A tip to get feedback does not often take the form of a verbal snip. I didn't feel like going through, and snatching link after link after link, and didn't feel like taking up 3 yards of 'internet paper' to post the pictures. This intent was defeated when you started taking cracks at me.

Number Two: Is it not common practice to become angry when someone insults you? Oddly enough, I find it to be normal. Here's an idea. I'll take cracks at you, and YOU can't be defensive. Oh, scratch that idea. It's already ruined.

Number Three: When someone asks for critique, they usually mean on their work, not on how they asked for critique. Also, if it was so hard to click on the link, look at all the eyes at once, and then close the window/tab, I'd never get anything done.

Conclusion: Yes, I am being immature. In a few weeks, maybe longer, I will be less of a bitch. Not really trying to be at the moment. Not trying not to be, either. But here's the deal, kitties. You're being immature assholes, too.

And wow, that was a lot of cursing in one post, kitty love. It made me giggle. Can I borrow those insults when I catch certain assholes who shan't be named doing things that are unmentionable to someone they should not do them to?

:roll:

cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: 2007 November 17, 20:55:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't bitch about what's coming, you deserve it HatexKitten....

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1178 on: 2007 November 17, 20:56:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok seriously. If you still want to bitch and moan take it to pm. Don't clog up this thread with it. HatexKitten if you have a problem with any of these people take it to pm and talk to them about it. Dear lord =.= or I swear I will slap all of you. ALL OF YOU.

Cutthroat Dollie
ARR!

A porcelain pirate.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1179 on: 2007 November 17, 20:57:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ws-jessica"
HatexKitten, the underlying contempt calalily i think was referring to was your previous "download my shit and take pics for me since i wont do it myself, oh and then tell me what you think about it" post
i dont understand why you are asking for feedback and then giving people attitude when theyre trying to help you out (aka "please post pics since some are afraid to click links seeing as how we've seen horrible stuff linked here before even on so-called safe looking links")
It has nothing to do with being a reg or not. Your attitude in this thread has been uncalled for since the day you got here.

Merk merk merk.

I had said that my computer was borky at the moment ad the sims 2 wouldn't load. I didn't say DO IT NOW. I said, "could you please."

~sigh~

So much awful.

Edit: RedLove, you're a regular Spiff McAwesome, this is well known and my respect for you is great... but... do you really think I want to talk to these people? I didn't ask them to even read the damn post. There was nothing stopping them.

--
I hate stupid bitches like that. Jesus. This is utter bullshit. And I dont know why you're nitting at me about it when they're the ones that posted the idiot "help" here. It ain't just me.

Capucine
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1180 on: 2007 November 17, 21:01:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "cookiepirate"

That leg is beyond hairy. :shock:

size=9]Rum is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of The Sims Community.[/size]

The cake is a rich, moist and delicious lie.
Cutthroat Dollie
ARR!

A porcelain pirate.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1181 on: 2007 November 17, 21:02:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dude..... it's bigfoot. Look at it. It is! Not only is the leg covered in wookie hair, the guy's foot. Omg. Finger toes!

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: 2007 November 17, 21:29:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unbelieveable.  I cannot believe that you are so nasty.  I mean, Cala gave you really good advice and you told her to fuck off? And then you snapped off to Paden?  That is just on the bad side of stupid.  Knock it off.  You posted it, you were given advice, suggestions were made....you acted shitty.  Maybe if you stop now, you will not get the butthurt that will surely come your way.  But, when you disrespect those who have publically taken the freesite issues to the forefront of this community by being bitchy, be prepared.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Cutthroat Dollie
ARR!

A porcelain pirate.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1183 on: 2007 November 17, 21:32:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Merk merk merk. SHUT THE FUCK UP. It's over and fucking done with.

Go bother someone else with your paden and calalilly are better than you crap.

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: 2007 November 17, 21:36:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You are so 12 and pathetic.  We are laughing at you.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: