PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 12:46:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  OFFICIAL THANK YOU THREAD
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 37 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: OFFICIAL THANK YOU THREAD  (Read 94237 times)
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL THANK YOU THREAD
« Reply #465 on: 2009 May 24, 01:03:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They're probably only hot because they are on fire.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: 2009 May 24, 11:45:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hell has all the hot women in there, so its heaven to me in hell

Yes, but they never give out their real phone numbers, which is good considering that their vaginas have sharp, pointy teeth.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #467 on: 2009 May 24, 23:04:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, but they never give out their real phone numbers, which is good considering that their vaginas have sharp, pointy teeth.

Pfft, sharp, pointy teeth in the vagina is so passe, now they just all wear anti-rape condoms

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #468 on: 2009 May 25, 02:43:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pfft, sharp, pointy teeth in the vagina is so passe, now they just all wear anti-rape condoms

Jesus fucking Christ - what a stupid idea.  Now you'll get a whole heap of murder victims instead of rape victims.  I've known guys that have stealed themselves against kicks in the nuts - and if you use this, they'd kill you. Way to miss the point anti-rape condom person.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #469 on: 2009 May 25, 03:08:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why did i click this link?!
There goes my innocence.

Cala, you're serious? Do you mean by ripping off the vagina? Lips sealed Gosh!

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #470 on: 2009 May 25, 04:22:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why did i click this link?!
There goes my innocence.

Cala, you're serious? Do you mean by ripping off the vagina? Lips sealed Gosh!

Dr House - you know clicking things here leads to the profound loss of innocence Cheesy

No - I mean by enraging rapists.  Rape is often about making the woman submissive - and proving their power.  Do this to a rapist, and he's likely to feel a great anger and hurt you badly, possibly kill you.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #471 on: 2009 May 25, 04:26:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jesus fucking Christ - what a stupid idea.  Now you'll get a whole heap of murder victims instead of rape victims.  I've known guys that have stealed themselves against kicks in the nuts - and if you use this, they'd kill you. Way to miss the point anti-rape condom person.

That was my thought when I saw it.  Also, I see too much potential for revenge in the product.  "Oh darling, I know you've fallen in love with my best friend and I'll get over it, but please, one more fuck for old time's sake?"  

Yes, I know they address the issue of potential abuse of the product, but the thing is, at least from where I stand, I know a lot more women who were scorned by men than were raped.  In fact, I think every woman I've ever met can tell me about a guy who screwed her over in some way.  Sure, most of them wouldn't go that far, but enough of them in the world, I think, would go that far.  

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #472 on: 2009 May 25, 04:45:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dr House - you know clicking things here leads to the profound loss of innocence Cheesy
I've been away for months & actually totally forgot about that one. That's what you get from Fallouting too much.
My innocence, lemme has it back! Grin Hey, that'ld make a great T-shirt!

No - I mean by enraging rapists.  Rape is often about making the woman submissive - and proving their power.  Do this to a rapist, and he's likely to feel a great anger and hurt you badly, possibly kill you.
Aaaah! Totally agree with ya hun *nods*
In fact instead of anti-rape condoms two options seem better: karate that bastard - not very common & needs high body skill & training - or run like hell - incompatible with high heels.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #473 on: 2009 May 25, 17:43:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That was my thought when I saw it.  Also, I see too much potential for revenge in the product.  "Oh darling, I know you've fallen in love with my best friend and I'll get over it, but please, one more fuck for old time's sake?" 

I think that's likely to be a small percentage.  And of course, the assertion that the product will lead to conviction is absolutely ludicrous.  Women with black eyes and other marks don't get convictions because they weren't the "right" kind of woman to get a conviction on their behalf, so the idea that the rapex would lead to conviction is stupid. 

Your average conviction on rapes reported to police is 14% (roughly 1 in 3 are reported, giving you an idea of the scale of unreported rape and rape generally) so I don't think this stupid device would make one bit of difference.  Considering that stranger rape is the rarest of all rapes, and it's more likely to be a date rape, then what you *don't* want is a man who's had his sense of manhood injured with your fucking name and address. Say hello stalking and murder victim, who has been raped (after all - the device only activates after penetration) as well. 

I've been away for months & actually totally forgot about that one. That's what you get from Fallouting too much.

Then you deserve losing it. Cheesy Tongue

Aaaah! Totally agree with ya hun *nods*
In fact instead of anti-rape condoms two options seem better: karate that bastard - not very common & needs high body skill & training - or run like hell - incompatible with high heels.

A nice thought - but the reality is that most women just freeze, and don't do anything.  They punish themselves afterwards for doing nothing, but it's a common thing trained into girls from a young age.  Even if they have karate lessons, they often freeze.  If you *had* to have an anti-rape device, I would suggest a chastity belt - at least that way you could ensure no penetration anywhere below the belt, and doesn't enrage the rapist quite so much.

Visit Calalilysims

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #474 on: 2009 May 25, 21:58:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A bullet between the eyes can't enrage the bastard, either. That's the kind of rape prevention I prefer and would resort to if pushed.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #475 on: 2009 May 25, 22:21:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know the simplest rape prevention?

"NO!!!!"

Obviously if women were socialized to say "no" more and sooner, it would not prevent all rapes. But it would prevent a hell of a lot. Every woman I know who was sexually assaulted knew their assaulter, and the ones who were assaulted as teens or adults were too "nice" to say no soon or loud. I've never been sexually assaulted, and I've put myself in supposedly stupid situations: but partly I'm lucky, and partly I'm the kind of woman who, if a guy touches me and I don't want him to, everyone within a mile knows it. Saying, loudly, "get your hands off me, I don't know you and don't want to," to a guy "massaging" your shoulder might make some women feel like bitches, but I'd rather be seen as a bitch than a target. (It never stopped me getting guys when I did want them either.)

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #476 on: 2009 May 25, 23:16:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To hear my father tell it, "NO" was my favourite word, said in a loud and penetrating voice that could be heard clear across a store. Many an ex-boyfriend heard it in the same tone, followed by a punch to a soft part of the anatomy if they tried to continue. It's one of the best ways to prevent it from happening, but I still like the follow up of a bullet between the eyes if they try to persist. Never had to do it, but did have the gun aimed and cocked before he left.

neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #477 on: 2009 May 26, 00:46:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, it would be easiest not to hang out with assholes in the first place. I've never been with a guy who pushed me to do anything I didn't want to do.

pinkyfriend
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #478 on: 2009 May 26, 00:51:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Never had to do it, but did have the gun aimed and cocked before he left.

Which is why every girl should know how to use a gun  Wink
I was a wild child & had to fend off my share of assholes. I was also lucky enough to usually hang out with a group that would have easily & readily kicked some ass for me!
Sometimes being a little biker bitch has it's perks  Grin

"The internet is like a petri dish...you drop one stupid spore in and it just grows like crazy" - my son
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: 2009 May 26, 02:36:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When you're on date with a guy you thought you knew well because you grew up with him and never in a million years thought he'd pull something like that, it makes you wonder. And it always makes you very glad that you know how to defend yourself.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 37 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: