PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 20:14:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  OFFICIAL THANK YOU THREAD
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 37 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: OFFICIAL THANK YOU THREAD  (Read 95484 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL THANK YOU THREAD
« Reply #450 on: 2009 January 30, 07:35:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can't haz mah cheezy poofs, nevar!!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #451 on: 2009 January 30, 07:37:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My father always said he didn't want to go to Heaven, because there are no holes in the kegs or the women there. Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #452 on: 2009 January 30, 07:40:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Personally, I'd prefer chocolate and a mojito  Grin (bugger the cheezy poofs.  We don't get them down under)

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: 2009 January 30, 09:16:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always thought heaven sounded annoying.  I mean I can't take most of my relatives for more than about 2 hours, and some of them not even that long Why on earth would I want to spend eternity with them?  My Mom and I would be at each other's throats in an hour, which would ruin the entire ambience of the place.  (And a good thing, too.)

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #454 on: 2009 January 30, 09:20:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Personally, I don't even believe there is a heaven and hell.   An afterworld, I'm not so sure.  But a concept as simplistic as Heaven and Hell strikes me as being at odds with the way everything else in life runs.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: 2009 January 30, 15:14:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe in heaven you all get smushed together into one single being. That's why there's no male and female. Ohhh creepy.

Inactive
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #456 on: 2009 January 30, 16:26:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe in heaven you all get smushed together into one single being. That's why there's no male and female. Ohhh creepy.

I'll be next to you Nouk, making this face:

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #457 on: 2009 January 30, 17:23:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You guys can keep your heaven and hell, I'm going to the Summer Country, which while warm, is bound to be cooler than either.

And bound to have more rollicking parties, with plenty of whiskey, and likely some rum too.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: 2009 January 30, 17:36:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess I'll just take what comes when I shuffle off of this mortal coil and hope there's no fucking snakes. I hate snakes. Why does it always have to be snakes!? Yes, I am drinking a cup of coffee... And I'm outta cheezy poofs cause someone stoled them, damn you Pescado! I know you did it because you're to blame for everything that goes wrong! I want my cheezy poofs! Cheesy

*This manic moment was brought to you by the Arabica Coffee Bean Association and in no way reflects upon the person's normal level of insanity, now back to your regular thread, already in progress. This has been a public service announcement*

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: 2009 January 30, 18:24:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always thought heaven sounded annoying.  I mean I can't take most of my relatives for more than about 2 hours, and some of them not even that long Why on earth would I want to spend eternity with them?  My Mom and I would be at each other's throats in an hour, which would ruin the entire ambience of the place.  (And a good thing, too.)
Here's a thought: What if Heaven and Hell are actually the same place, and whether it is heaven or hell simply a matter of interpretation?

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: 2009 January 30, 20:09:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's a thought: What if Heaven and Hell are actually the same place, and whether it is heaven or hell simply a matter of interpretation?
You'll like it, there's pink ponies.

Inactive
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #461 on: 2009 January 30, 20:14:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You'll like it, there's pink ponies.
And I've heard they taste a lot like roast pork.

In all seriousness, I figure the afterlife is like going home after finishing a school term.  That's when we remember everything, and have a chance to run around, goof off and have fun, as well as deciding what to sign up for next term.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: 2009 January 30, 20:20:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was never home during the summers when I was a kid... I was always shipped off to siblings so Dad could spend the summer, the WHOLE damn summer, doing the drill Sgt. thing in different states. He only did it during the summers, the rest of the year he taught school.

I HATED being shipped off, mainly because the siblings I was shipped to had a Bible shoved three quarters the way up their colon or most the way down their throats. Pentecostals, gotta love them. Like hell ya do, not when they're waking you up at four in the fucking morning screaming that they are feeling the Spirit and it moved them to wake you up and share. I stopped that when I rolled over and said, "You know, the spirit would leave you the fuck ALONE if you left the cap on top of the Jack Daniels. Now lemme alone, I'm going back to sleep." I was all of literal twelve. Cheesy Sarcasm is a family trait, it seems.

buchyboo
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: 2009 May 06, 07:59:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL!  Grin
and yes...thank you!
redgoth
Landlubber

View Profile