PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 05:27:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  paysites get desparate
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: paysites get desparate  (Read 37430 times)
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
paysites get desparate
« Reply #75 on: 2007 May 07, 13:40:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It reminds me of a scene from Moral Orel.  The father is sitting in his study with the fireplace lit and filling the room with a warm glow.  It's clear that he is inebriated and has been sitting there for some time.

"Hate her."  (In reference to his wife.)
Takes a shot.
"Hate her."
Takes a shot.
"Hate her."
Takes a shot.
"Tol--hate her."
Takes a shot.
"Tolerate her."  (said with a frown)
Takes a shot.
"Tolerate her!" (with a smile)

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
paysites get desparate
« Reply #76 on: 2007 May 07, 16:19:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We bring you this set to show you that out of the dark times, beautiful things can happen when we drop our own opinions, and let go of the drama and control...

?

!

ROFFLE!

"The dark times"? "The dark times"?!

Are these people on crack?

Also: the day most of those folks relinquish drama and control is the day they have nothing to live for.  They create most of the drama in the Sims2 community by, first of all, having no clue what a real "community" is like.

Oh man. "The dark times". ROTFLMAO That's like a clueless wanna-Wiccan talking about "the burning times". Oh, they are so persecuted, all because more and more people are sick of paying them for crap that they should not be selling in the first place.

"Weh, weh, weh, people disapprove of our illegal profit-mongering schemes. Whatever shall we do? I know! Let's band together and throw the peasantry a few crumbs of poo, just to show them all how loving and giving we all are, and once they have warm, fuzzy feelings for us, it's back to raping them all in the wallets without lube! Huzzah, we are brilliant!"

They can bite my ass, once I find it. I laughed it off a few moments ago, after all. It probably rolled under the couch.

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
paysites get desparate
« Reply #77 on: 2007 May 07, 16:39:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yeah, you know, the dark times....

...a time when the filesharing masses invaded the poor little paysites, insisting that they renounce their ways or be burned at the stake. Historians estimate between 30,000 and 300,000 paysites were burned, er, destroyed...and now, there's a revival, and small pockets of paysites are popping up all over, claiming the ancient ways for their own...singing 'kumbayah' and holding hands around the campfire...

ROFL....ack! I can't ...too...ridiculous....

Sorry. I sustained it as long as I could.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Ink
paysites get desparate
« Reply #78 on: 2007 May 07, 16:47:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"
yeah, you know, the dark times....

...a time when the filesharing masses invaded the poor little paysites, insisting that they renounce their ways or be burned at the stake. Historians estimate between 30,000 and 300,000 paysites were burned, er, destroyed...and now, there's a revival, and small pockets of paysites are popping up all over, claiming the ancient ways for their own...singing 'kumbayah' and holding hands around the campfire...

ROFL....ack! I can't ...too...ridiculous....

Sorry. I sustained it as long as I could.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
rickets
ARR!

View Profile
paysites get desparate
« Reply #79 on: 2007 May 07, 16:51:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From the Pirates of the Caribbean board game:

"Dark times have fallen over the high seas. In uncharted waters, there is no law, there is no government and there is no place to hide. It's every pirate for themselves in an exciting search for the fabled hidden treasures. "

Seems oddly appropriate with the pirates and searching and all.
Vaughna
ARR!

View Profile
paysites get desparate
« Reply #80 on: 2007 May 07, 21:35:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Quorneater"
That LyricLee sure gets around.  She's become an admin at Carrigon's old site now, too.  Trust her to be at the bottom of this TSR project  :roll:

I asked Carrigon why anyone would be stupid enough to give Lyric admin again at any site.  She said once she left S2W, she was taken off admin, so she had no control over what VampCat did after she left.  She told me she hates Lyric and has no idea why VampCat would deliberately try to ruin the site further by adding her.  

It's become a dead site anyway.  So who cares.  I don't understand how Lyric gets around the community so much when everyone hates her.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
paysites get desparate
« Reply #81 on: 2007 May 07, 21:52:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because she's infamous? She's a name everyone's heard of so people will be in awe because it's a famous name (much in the way people are awed at coming here or MATY). It doesn't matter if the person in question is rude, an idiot, a bigot, or whatever. It's like wanting to take your photo with a celebrity--"I don't care who they are but I look cool cuz I've got a photo w/ them."

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
paysites get desparate
« Reply #82 on: 2007 May 08, 03:09:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't hate her at all. She has done some things I totally disagree with, and she's on the other side of the paysite battle, but come on. She's not a horrible human being. She's made some big (I mean really big, with the sharing of personal information bit) mistakes, but is it really necessary to hunt her down wherever she goes? She was already fired from MTS2, can't we leave it at that?

Geesh.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
ghengisjohn
ARR!

View Profile
paysites get desparate
« Reply #83 on: 2007 May 08, 03:47:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "liegenschonheit"
I don't hate her at all. She has done some things I totally disagree with, and she's on the other side of the paysite battle, but come on. She's not a horrible human being. She's made some big (I mean really big, with the sharing of personal information bit) mistakes, but is it really necessary to hunt her down wherever she goes? She was already fired from MTS2, can't we leave it at that?

Geesh.

Er... in this case it's actually relevant?

Sorry, sorry. Go back to your chastising.

hen I thought, who gives a damn if all the jobs are gone
I'm gonna be a pirate on the river Saskatchewan!
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
paysites get desparate
« Reply #84 on: 2007 May 08, 04:27:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Erm, not a horrible human being lieg?  Skim through the Lyric thread on this site and I don't know how you'd be able to say that again with a straight face.  X_x

She may of been fired from MtS2 but she's got her hands dipped in multiple sites now so she's an even bigger problem than before.  

• Exnem's site
  • Carrigon's old site that she shared with VampCat
  • involved in this TSR project
  • somehow an OP in another chatroom
  • I think she's still involved with S2C too.
And these are the ones I know about without even trying to know what's she's up to so she's not being hunted down.  She has interjected herself into these places to our dismay and horror.  

I'm sure most of us would happily burn her from our memories if we could.  

She just won't go away! (like me ;p)

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Vaughna
ARR!

View Profile
paysites get desparate
« Reply #85 on: 2007 May 08, 06:51:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's creepy that Lyric is just burrowing her way all around the community like some computer worm.  Alot of us would be a whole lot happier if she just disappeared.
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
paysites get desparate
« Reply #86 on: 2007 May 08, 07:30:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know all the lyric details, I was here when they went down, unlike most people posting about how bad it was. And yeah, not a horrible person. This is a game. This is an internet community. I guess I'm tired of being petty. But sure, go ahead and hate her. I've actually spoken to her though, and I know she's actually a real person who made some really bad mistakes.

Or maybe I'm just tired of hearing about all the same old crap. Wait till she does something new, don't just keep dredging up the same tired shit.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
Vaughna
ARR!

View Profile
paysites get desparate
« Reply #87 on: 2007 May 08, 09:10:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "liegenschonheit"
I've actually spoken to her though, and I know she's actually a real person who made some really bad mistakes.

Or maybe I'm just tired of hearing about all the same old crap. Wait till she does something new, don't just keep dredging up the same tired shit.

I could almost buy the "bad mistakes" thing if we were talking about only one or two "bad mistakes", but we're talking about probably hundreds of people she has hurt.  And it was done deliberately and cruely.  She is a power abuser that doesn't belong in charge of a goldfish bowl let alone admin on any site.  You can defend her all you want to, but some of us have the battlescars from her abuse.  And it's real easy to defend her if you aren't one of them.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
paysites get desparate
« Reply #88 on: 2007 May 08, 09:32:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Vaughna"
You can defend her all you want to, but some of us have the battlescars from her abuse.  And it's real easy to defend her if you aren't one of them.

I've never really spoken to LL so can't say I have dealt with her before, but a lot of people say they have had bad problems with her but never actually say what she has done...what did she do?  :roll:

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
paysites get desparate
« Reply #89 on: 2007 May 08, 09:43:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't remember all the details now, but I started to believe the negative things I heard about LL after I saw proof of one set of PM interactions with an MTS2 user while she was a moderator there.   It contained really quite shocking level of personal insult.   It was very shortly after that she ceased to work for Delphy.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: