PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 08:13:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  You know the funny thing...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: You know the funny thing...  (Read 54095 times)
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
You know the funny thing...
« Reply #165 on: 2006 November 14, 02:26:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But then it becomes commercial. I am sorry, you can argue you all you want but if your making 3,4 thousands dollars a month, that is commercial. Why is it so right for them to go against EA's rules and so wrong for us to go against theirs. I really just dont get the argument here. All I see is that we are doing what EA intended to be done and they are breaking all the rules but yet everyone gets on us in their defense. Not to mention the very clear statement that all Game content is copyright EA and EA said we can share it. I dont not see what is so hard to understand here. No one has come up with one good argument for this and for the most part has completely ignored the question all together.

Ok, stepping away now.
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: 2006 November 14, 02:26:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "HotNWet"
Quote from: "Sherry"
Check my www Wink

Why Lacky, we not supposed to mention it here?

thank you sherry lol i didn't know what you ment by www lol but are they worth signing up for?

I think so cause I am a mod at the site lol, some people here have different opinions.

We have gifts that people make and good conversation if you are into that thing, there are plenty of nice people around.

Plus if you have specific request that haven't been put up here or that you are having touble pinpointing we are good for that too.

Downloading files is not as easy... you have to request them from someone who has them, or make a little list of the site of things you want and someone will send you a link for those items in a pm.  It's not super hard I don't think, but not as easy as the directory here.

So I think it has it's ups, registration is easy though, so you can always give it a shot.  If it's not your thing we have no hard feelings either way.

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
HotNWet
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 2006 November 14, 02:29:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Check my www Wink

Why Lacky, we not supposed to mention it here?

thank you sherry lol i didn't know what you ment by www lol but are they worth signing up for?

I think so cause I am a mod at the site lol, some people here have different opinions.

We have gifts that people make and good conversation if you are into that thing, there are plenty of nice people around.

Plus if you have specific request that haven't been put up here or that you are having touble pinpointing we are good for that too.

Downloading files is not as easy... you have to request them from someone who has them, or make a little list of the site of things you want and someone will send you a link for those items in a pm.  It's not super hard I don't think, but not as easy as the directory here.

So I think it has it's ups, registration is easy though, so you can always give it a shot.  If it's not your thing we have no hard feelings either way.

cool, well i just signed up with the same nickname as here, but being new and all people still give you files?
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 2006 November 14, 02:31:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Make sure you read and understand all the stickies there, and you won't have a problem.
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: 2006 November 14, 02:31:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

cool, well i just signed up with the same nickname as here, but being new and all people still give you files?

Absolutely!

HotNWet
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 2006 November 14, 02:32:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol by the way u said that bluesoup... im guessing im gonna have a problem??
HotNWet
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: 2006 November 14, 02:33:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Absolutely!

awww thats sweet of them its really nice of people to pay money and give it to others for free i find that generous!
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: 2006 November 14, 02:35:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lackey"
But then it becomes commercial. I am sorry, you can argue you all you want but if your making 3,4 thousands dollars a month, that is commercial. Why is it so right for them to go against EA's rules and so wrong for us to go against theirs.

Maybe because an unconcerned EA who is not doing much about the situation is not as sympathic as a paysite owner who is trying to?

I have always been more sympathic to filesharers for that reason, here they are doing nothing wrong, wanting paysites to respect the rules of the EULA and everyone goes on about the "rights" of site owners.  Gamers have rights too.

jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 2006 November 14, 02:36:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like Blue said, read and understand all the stickies. Everyone is lovely over there, but it's not quite a case of striding in and saying 'GIMME SUCH-AND-SUCH A FILE', it can be a bit complicated at first...Smiley

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
HotNWet
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 2006 November 14, 02:42:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "jesserocket"

Like Blue said, read and understand all the stickies. Everyone is lovely over there, but it's not quite a case of striding in and saying 'GIMME SUCH-AND-SUCH A FILE', it can be a bit complicated at first...Smiley

im intimidated already! i cant seem to find the filesharing posts were i can request and share lol :roll: ya... i think im sticking with the pirates! they almost remind me of MTS2  Sad and i hate MTS2 they scare me
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: 2006 November 14, 02:47:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*pets HotNWet*

See, you didn't read the stickies, did you? Smiley

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
HotNWet
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: 2006 November 14, 02:48:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "jesserocket"
*pets HotNWet*

See, you didn't read the stickies, did you? Smiley

LMAO! well i tried but got bored lol
avic
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: 2006 November 14, 02:50:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But then it becomes commercial. I am sorry, you can argue you all you want but if your making 3,4 thousands dollars a month, that is commercial. Why is it so right for them to go against EA's rules and so wrong for us to go against theirs. I really just dont get the argument here. All I see is that we are doing what EA intended to be done and they are breaking all the rules but yet everyone gets on us in their defense. Not to mention the very clear statement that all Game content is copyright EA and EA said we can share it. I dont not see what is so hard to understand here. No one has come up with one good argument for this and for the most part has completely ignored the question all together.

Ok, stepping away now.

Yepper, I'll agree with you - it's definitely commercial.  And please don't feel I'm ignoring you, I'm not.  You've actually put me a LOT more on the fence about the custom content issue (not piracy - that's a different ball of wax).  HOWEVER, I feel strongly enough about people having the right to sell things at the price they see fit if they created it that I'd feel very hypocritical downloading from here.  But I'm very much revising my initial opinion of what THIS PARTICULAR SITE is doing (I emphasize this because as several people have pointed out, software piracy is NOT taking place).  I see both sides of the argument, and at this point I really don't feel that either party is in the right or the wrong, though I do feel certain individuals are definitely in the wrong (see a couple of my other posts on that one).
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: 2006 November 14, 02:50:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, Now we are off.
HotNWet
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: 2006 November 14, 02:52:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, Now we are off.

Sorry :roll: lol every time i look at your avatar and see captain jack sparrow i get tingly HES JUST SOO HOT! i really do wish i was that apple  Sad
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: