PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 03:09:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  You know the funny thing...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: You know the funny thing...  (Read 54103 times)
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
You know the funny thing...
« Reply #90 on: 2006 November 13, 20:40:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't mean quotes altogether, that's ridiculous.

But the quote upon quote upon quote...well, you get the idea.  

Just my personal pet peeve is all, it won't happen on Pescado's forum.
HotNWet
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2006 November 13, 20:40:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "avic"
Quote from: "HotNWet"

well i got off to wrong start and i butt into a thread that i didn't understand about, so i don't want to bother anyone...

's okay :-)  Just in future if you don't start out yelling and cussing, people tend to take you a bit more seriously.  But I'll play nice if you will, 'cuz BlueSoup and the others here have seriously impressed me, and I don't want to cause strife.  Debate, sure... strife, nah.

Edit:  Made no sense without the quote :-)

no problem, so will you ever use this site?
HotNWet
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2006 November 13, 20:41:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: ".torque."

thanks your sweet.

:wink:

if i'm so sweet, you could borrow me that gucci bag once in a while.  Tongue

just kidding, just kidding.

now we're majorly off-topic here.

LMAO! any time lol
torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2006 November 13, 20:43:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BlueSoup, I'm stupid.  Tongue

Oh well. I like happy endings.  Cheesy Especially the ones with gucci purses.

coliss
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2006 November 13, 20:44:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The word "stealing" is pretty much interpreted differently by everyone here. I was about to list some examples, but I realized that everything was said.

Except maybe...

I could almost argue that paysites are stealing everyone because they charge so much.

But I didn't say that. :lol:

Anyway, I personally see it as a way of protesting.

And yes, I'm happy with these pay items. Cheesy And I don't have any shame saying it.
avic
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2006 November 13, 20:53:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope.  I'll probably hang out here, 'cuz I love gossip, and everybody seems way cool, but I won't be snagging downloads off this site.  I will still pay my $5 here and there to those sites I frequent.  I will say, though, that Rose will NEVER, EVER get another red cent out of me.
HotNWet
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2006 November 13, 20:56:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope.  I'll probably hang out here, 'cuz I love gossip, and everybody seems way cool, but I won't be snagging downloads off this site.  I will still pay my $5 here and there to those sites I frequent.  I will say, though, that Rose will NEVER, EVER get another red cent out of me.

you shouldn't!!! you know they just steal your money, see i know a few things about web hosting and i know it shouldn't cost them $5000 dollars each month for bandwidth!! i just hate how they go around tricking people! anyways what are some of the sites you donate to? are they any good?
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2006 November 13, 20:59:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Glad we could win you over, in some small way Smiley

HotNWet...down girl...See this is what we're talking about...you need to calm down a bit, you make a good point, but you come across like an over-excited rottweiler...Smiley

Avic has made their choice, and that is to be respected, a zillion exclaimation marks aren't nessessary.

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Pariland
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2006 November 13, 21:01:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope. I'll probably hang out here, 'cuz I love gossip, and everybody seems way cool, but I won't be snagging downloads off this site. I will still pay my $5 here and there to those sites I frequent. I will say, though, that Rose will NEVER, EVER get another red cent out of me.

Hey, gossip is as good a reason to be here as any.  I never knew there was so much drama surrounding the sims.  Guess I wasn't paying much attention during The Sims 1.  That, or the fact that almost every other board deletes posts and threads.
avic
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2006 November 13, 21:12:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "jesserocket"

HotNWet...down girl...See this is what we're talking about...you need to calm down a bit, you make a good point, but you come across like an over-excited rottweiler...Smiley

Avic has made their choice, and that is to be respected, a zillion exclaimation marks aren't nessessary.

:lol:  I'm actually pretty hot about the Rose thing.  And I am SERIOUSLY considering contacting PayPal about it.  

And HnW, believe it or not, I know a thing about web sites, too.  I'm a smidge older than 17, and I've been working online for about 10 years.  And I know a LOT of graphic artists that got shut down because their bandwidth was killing them.  Granted, that was back before you could get scads of transfer for not a lot of money, but still.  But you know what?  Making money because someone wants what you've made or built is part of the American Dream.  Otherwise all we'd ever be able to do is work for corporate America, ya know?

As for the sites I donate to, I've chucked $5 here and there, but I regularly (about every three months or so - I wait for a buildup of updates) donate to TSR, Sims Connection, and Well Dressed Sim.
HotNWet
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 2006 November 13, 21:22:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "jesserocket"

:lol:  I'm actually pretty hot about the Rose thing.  And I am SERIOUSLY considering contacting PayPal about it.  

And HnW, believe it or not, I know a thing about web sites, too.  I'm a smidge older than 17, and I've been working online for about 10 years.  And I know a LOT of graphic artists that got shut down because their bandwidth was killing them.  Granted, that was back before you could get scads of transfer for not a lot of money, but still.  But you know what?  Making money because someone wants what you've made or built is part of the American Dream.  Otherwise all we'd ever be able to do is work for corporate America, ya know?

As for the sites I donate to, I've chucked $5 here and there, but I regularly (about every three months or so - I wait for a buildup of updates) donate to TSR, Sims Connection, and Well Dressed Sim.

i like TSR, im always confused thought do the creators and webmasters make money? cause you hear about sites like sims sisters moving there and stuff.. sims connection is cool they have some cute hair!! well dressed sims has some pretty good stuff as well.[/b]
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2006 November 13, 21:26:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Creators at TSR don't get paid, although they do get free subs, I think. I dunno about the webmasters, but given the price of TSR subs, I wouldn't be surprised if they did...

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: 2006 November 13, 21:27:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i like TSR, im always confused thought do the creators and webmasters make money? cause you hear about sites like sims sisters moving there and stuff.. sims connection is cool they have some cute hair!! well dressed sims has some pretty good stuff as well.[/b]

I know FA's make money.  Though it's not much.  You pretty much have to be constanly pumping out content and have people constantly downloading it in order to make anything substaintial.

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
coliss
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2006 November 13, 21:29:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, it was fishy when Sims Sisters and Icedmango (?) moved to TSR around the same time... XD
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2006 November 13, 21:35:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "coliss"
Oh, it was fishy when Sims Sisters and Icedmango (?) moved to TSR around the same time... XD

Fishy you say? WhaddImiss?!?!!?

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: