PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 06:49:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  While EA is on a role of creating advertisment Stuff-
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: While EA is on a role of creating advertisment Stuff-  (Read 24552 times)
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
While EA is on a role of creating advertisment Stuff-
« Reply #45 on: 2007 April 28, 00:45:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you want to reply to something on different pages you can always include the qoute from page 1 then reply and then the quote from page 51 then reply.
It's better than double and triple posting.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: 2007 April 28, 00:49:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Feverish"
If you want to reply to something on different pages you can always include the qoute from page 1 then reply and then the quote from page 51 then reply.
It's better than double and triple posting.

As I said in all of the other places I have been "double and triple" posts means that you have hit the reply button more than one time and thus replied with the same thing. If you look through this thread that is what was happening. The forum was slow, so the post button was being hit and the same thing was going on two or three times, or at least that is what I thought was meant.

I realize that this is not other places so, from now on I will consolidate.

Now should this go into the post above for consolidation or is this one Ok to leave here?

Why are people all of a sudden so picky? Is there a full moon or something?

ETA: another question, how long do you have before the edit button disappears?

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Granuaile
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2007 April 28, 00:55:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They both are for the Wii, if you read what is quoted in BOLD you will see I was giving someone information. :roll:

Calm down, will you?  I wasn't attacking you nor did I comment on your posts, so no need for you to act bitchy around me, m'kay?

ETA:  Look, no need to get into a hissy about the posting.  Every board has rules, and not double/triple posting is a rule here.  It's not a big deal.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2007 April 28, 00:59:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think the edit button disappears.
But I may not have noticed because I never wait long to make edits.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: 2007 April 28, 01:06:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Granuaile"
They both are for the Wii, if you read what is quoted in BOLD you will see I was giving someone information.
:roll:

Calm down, will you?  I wasn't attacking you nor did I comment on your posts, so no need for you to act bitchy around me, m'kay?

ETA:  Look, no need to get into a hissy about the posting.  Every board has rules, and not double/triple posting is a rule here.  It's not a big deal.

What got me a little pissy was that a simple "Hey Becky we aren't supposed to do this" and I would have replied with "My bad in the other places I have been on since 1996 double and triple meant "this" and I didn't know it meant "this" here." would have been a nicer exchange. Then I (and others who didn't realize it) would have known. A rolly eye when someone doesn't understand what they have done wrong does nothing and a snotty ass remark (not really from you although if you had read my quote you would have seen what I was talking about) only serves to piss someone off. It just seemed a little odd that I thought one thing, they meant another and we all thought we were mind readers knowing what the others meant. I try to be nice to people I don't know. Impressions from words is all we have on the net to judge people by... ya know?

Edited a blue million times for typos. LOL

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Granuaile
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 2007 April 28, 01:13:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Misunderstandings occur all the time on the internet, partially because we can't see each other's facial expressions or hear the other person's tone of voice.  

It's cool, and I'm not angry at you.  I was just very taken aback by your reaction to my post because I was trying to help you in my own way.  And granted, someone could have told you about your posting more nicely, but this place isn't known for warm and fuzzies (I don't mean that in a derogatory way).  :lol:

Hey, wanna' get drunk on some rum? :wink:
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: 2007 April 28, 01:14:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Granuaile"
Misunderstandings occur all the time on the internet, partially because we can't see each other's facial expressions or hear the other person's tone of voice.  

It's cool, and I'm not angry at you.  I was just very taken aback by the reaction to my post because I was trying to help you in my own way.  And granted someone could have told you about your posting more nicely, but this place isn't known for warm and fuzzies (I don't mean that in a derogatory way).  :lol:

Hey, wanna' get drunk on some rum? :wink:

Sure why not. I think I need a drink. Can I have it in a sissy fruity cocktail with an umbrella though?  :lol:

Quote from: "Feverish"
I don't think the edit button disappears.
But I may not have noticed because I never wait long to make edits.

That is good to know because knowing me I am apt to screw up again.  :oops:

Granuaile
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2007 April 28, 01:15:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sure, why not?  Cheesy
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: 2007 April 28, 01:17:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Bigtruckgirl"

What got me a little pissy was that a simple "Hey Becky we aren't supposed to do this" and I would have replied with "My bad in the other places I have been on since 1996 double and triple meant "this" and I didn't know it meant "this" here." would have been a nicer exchange.

What about all the posts talking about "wtf is up with this triple posting?"  no one said your name then... we were all kind of hoping you'd get the hint.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: 2007 April 28, 01:19:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Doursim"
Quote from: "Bigtruckgirl"

What got me a little pissy was that a simple "Hey Becky we aren't supposed to do this" and I would have replied with "My bad in the other places I have been on since 1996 double and triple meant "this" and I didn't know it meant "this" here." would have been a nicer exchange.

What about all the posts talking about "wtf is up with this triple posting?"  no one said your name then... we were all kind of hoping you'd get the hint.

Those were before I was in this thread and talking to I suppose xfetishgirl. Which I thought was because the board was slow (it was for me in the reply showing up and it locked up once) and she hit the post button twice. If you look I don't show up until page 3 or something like that. Then someone posted the rolly eye and then you gave your opinion. Sorry. I only got here around 6:30 7:00ish.

Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: 2007 April 28, 01:21:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yea but you've been doing it all over the forum.  I'm not trying to be bitchy, I just want everyone to cut it out.

Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: 2007 April 28, 01:23:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yea but you've been doing it all over the forum.  I'm not trying to be bitchy, I just want everyone to cut it out.

Well then why not give me a heads up? Not an assy comment? I had no clue and as far as I know, I'm not a fucking mind reader.

Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: 2007 April 28, 01:24:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Assy is the way I do things.  Tongue

Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: 2007 April 28, 01:28:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Assy is the way I do things.  Tongue

I know you are trying to lighten things. BUT really, when someone is new, even if it is "Hey Becky knock that shit off. Just post one huge post with all replies" it would have been better than what you did and still kept your assyness. Because really double and triple post can mean a great deal when as Granuaile you can't see someone. I mean I had read that you all don't like to many LOL's so I have watched that and I have limited my smiley use. It just would have been a little better had I been told I was doing something wrong from the get go instead of people thinking I was a dumb ass.

Now, go get some rum on me and let's just bury this (and not mark it with an X) Cheesy

wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2007 April 28, 01:30:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

if you see a post  on an old thread look over at the quote button and right click it then choose "open in new tab" or "open in new window" then when you are done reading the whole thread, click reply at the end of the thread, and copy/paste all the quotes.
then you should edit the quotes to only include the actual part you are replying to. Like if someone gives a 4 paragraph long rant about fat sims, but there is one line that says somethin bad about girl sims and you want to reply to that part, remove all the extra crap.
we shouldnt have to teach you posting ettiquette lol
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: