PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 00:07:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  And here she goes again...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: And here she goes again...  (Read 41673 times)
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
And here she goes again...
« Reply #60 on: 2006 November 15, 22:12:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes. Her meshes aren't even particularly special...at all.

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
ChaosKitten
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2006 November 15, 22:50:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

/lurk

Oh ya, someone paid $100 for my mesh too. Then Jesus came over for a beer and we went bowling with the Easter bunny.

She might as well have saved herself the cramped fingers typing all that bunk on her site & blog (whilst bringing out novels quotes to make her feel teh smartz) and just said, "Plz  looook @ me!1 I luvs drama! B nice 2 me! My big!mean haxx0r hubby can beat u up."

:idea: I think the title of my senior thesis should be "Internet Drama Whores: Manifestations of Hysterical Neurosis in Cyberspace".

ubscription to a pay site = $$$ a month
Bandwidth for your personal server = $$ a year
Pirate eyepatch = $ at your local Boxmart
Roasting smores on the flames of irrate internet drama whores = priceless
avic
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2006 November 15, 23:43:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ChaosKitten"
/lurk
:idea: I think the title of my senior thesis should be "Internet Drama Whores: Manifestations of Hysterical Neurosis in Cyberspace".

Girl, (if not a girl, sorry :-)), that actually sounds interesting.  I'm being totally serious, too.  It sounds interesting, and god knows it's an actual phenomenom.  So if you're a sociology or psych major, you might seriously give it some thought.
ChaosKitten
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2006 November 15, 23:46:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "avic"
/lurk

Girl, (if not a girl, sorry :-)), that actually sounds interesting.  I'm being totally serious, too.  It sounds interesting, and god knows it's an actual phenomenom.  So if you're a sociology or psych major, you might seriously give it some thought.

Just have to get a professor to take it seriously.   :wink:  Beats writing about rats in mazes looking for cheese.

avic
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2006 November 16, 00:00:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "avic"
/lurk

Just have to get a professor to take it seriously.   :wink:  Beats writing about rats in mazes looking for cheese.

Hmmm.  Not sure what's needed for that.  But yeah, anyone who's been online and part of an online community for more than six months has at least one story, I'm sure, of the drama and in-fighting that takes place.
Surelyfunke
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2006 November 16, 05:40:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you look hard enough in certain part of the social sciences, such as in Cultural Studies, Cultural Anthropology, or Media Studies, you'll find a small number of books and published essays about online communities and identity. It's fascinating to say the least.
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2006 November 16, 10:42:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hahaha, this basically IS my thesis. I'm not even in grad school yet and I'm already compiling material.

Edit. I am a psych major, mostly aiming to concentrate in social/personality and abnormal psych. If you couldn't tell by some of my posts, I live for this kind of garbage from strange people. Even better in this case because I get to vent on this forum and essentially prod it/them with sticks.
ChaosKitten
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2006 November 16, 14:46:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Aquamarine"

Hahaha, this basically IS my thesis. I'm not even in grad school yet and I'm already compiling material.

Edit. I am a psych major, mostly aiming to concentrate in social/personality and abnormal psych. If you couldn't tell by some of my posts, I live for this kind of garbage from strange people. Even better in this case because I get to vent on this forum and essentially prod it/them with sticks.

I'm cruising this forum specifically to procrastinate writing my term paper on Freud. 'Nuff said...

It's only due at 3 this afternoon, but who's counting?

yamikuronue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2006 November 16, 15:15:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm supposed to be working on a paper for paganism class...

actually, it's a really interesting topic I picked, I'm writing about the catholics being REALLY fucking good at making the sheeple believers turn on random groups  because "god hates them"
paganwolf
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2006 November 16, 16:02:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "yamikuronue"
I'm supposed to be working on a paper for paganism class...

actually, it's a really interesting topic I picked, I'm writing about the catholics being REALLY fucking good at making the sheeple believers turn on random groups  because "god hates them"

LOL, I love your topic, want anymore links for it, PM me and I can give u hand there, my nic isn't just a random nic :lol:

Paganwolf
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2006 November 16, 16:12:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You mean....you're really a wolf? Shocked

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
paganwolf
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2006 November 16, 16:16:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "jesserocket"
You mean....you're really a wolf? Shocked

I wish :lol:  but I am really a pagan.

*11 yr old son corrected sentence :roll: *

Paganwolf
chestylarue
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2006 November 20, 20:26:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=128174053&blogID=195298320&MyToken=4e604d4e-13d1-422d-a48f-bdba1ebdce44
flyonthewall
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2006 November 20, 20:33:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Evidently the man and his friends have no life whatsoever.  I do so I decided that, among other things, I was long overdue to spend quality time with my XBox 360 and its lesser consoles.

Now that's a contradictory statement if I ever heard one!

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy/]peggy sims 2[/url]peggy sims 2peggy sims 2
HapaHaole
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2006 November 20, 20:42:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ha!! i thought so too, i was expecting her to say quality time w/her husband.  hmm, guess the 360 has better force back....
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: