PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 07:50:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  And here she goes again...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: And here she goes again...  (Read 41609 times)
Randomness
ARR!

View Profile
And here she goes again...
« Reply #135 on: 2007 March 30, 19:38:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ThePurplePirate"
Quote from: "Ensign EO"
I love tiny font.  It's good for the soul.  And it cures tonsillitis!

Ensign EO, you're evil! LOL! You know how many times I had to CTRL Scroll to read what you typed? Then when I went to quote you, I saw what it said and felt like a complete and total noob.  Cheesy

You could always just copy the text and paste it in the address bar to make it easier. Smiley

Oh and please forgive me for editing your text to make it more grammatically correct; I think I've finally hit my breaking point and cannot stand to even quote mangled posts. Smiley
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: 2007 March 31, 13:15:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Denimjo"
Oh and please forgive me for editing your text to make it more grammatically correct; I think I've finally hit my breaking point and cannot stand to even quote mangled posts. Smiley

That is so cute.
I feel like that most of the time, too...

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 2007 March 31, 18:53:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Nina"
What's it say? The blog is set to private...  :evil:

HChangeri didn't say much of anything at all.

Throughout the thread there's been plenty of people quoting her blogs.

Purple: Apparently a lot.

Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: 2007 April 03, 21:23:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or you could just set a minimum font size on your browser.
Assuming you use a decent program and not the piece of shit that is IE.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: 2007 April 03, 23:05:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...my IE is good...

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: 2007 April 04, 02:12:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No one's IE is good.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: 2007 April 04, 11:22:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why is this?

I've coped perfectly well with mine for 10+ years. Mozilla/Firefox/whateverit'scalled makes my PC explode like a firey ball of hell visible from space...

Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: 2007 April 04, 18:18:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I coped for many years too before I was enlightened, but I've been increasingly anti-M$ for a while and it would take a lot to take my Opera away from me. It was suggested by a real beardie weirdie computer geek friend. I happened to try it before Firefox and cannot switch now. I admit IE7 is an improvement, but it's still a long way behind Firefox which, in my opinion, is still behind Opera.

Phelim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 2007 April 04, 19:44:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

IE had a tendency to bork my computer, causing errors, BSOD, and spontaneous reboots.  I finally said screw this and went back to using Mozilla.  I briefly flirted with SeaMonkey, then went straight to Firefox.

Even in WinXP, the most likely thing to fry a session is Explorer, and that's saying a lot considering that I've had all of a handful of crashes with XP.  That Windows Explorer (and I know, they're like two peas in a pod) can crash me the easiest is just sickening.

It's only under duress that I installed the IE Tab add-on so that I could view things on the exchange without having to load IE separately.  (For some reason the exchange makes any copies of Mozilla or Firefox work at tortoise speed on my machine.)

I haven't even bothered to install the IE7 update.
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: 2007 April 04, 20:35:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I find it necessary on occasion to view a page in IE. I hate to do this, but some people code so badly it's beyondany real browser to display it. How they set up a website without any knowledge of HTML bothers me.
Anyway, I read the CNet review of IE7 and thought I'd try it. They've obviously used FF as their model and there are definitely some improvements, but there are still more holes than the whole M$ corporation can find and even though it looks pretty, it is a larger resource hog and is less useful than Opera. They have once again failed to make a better program, but they have made a more attractive program.

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: 2007 April 04, 21:27:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like it.
And Opera seems to me like a fake program...don't ask me why I say this...

Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: 2007 April 04, 23:17:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's because you haven't been using firefox's built in lovelies Smiley  extensions, addons, and stuff like BUILT IN spellcheck all make my surfing experience all the more enjoyable.

Opera is alright, but I, for some reason, have to open up a new tab in order to change the address in the address bar.  lame.  

I also have some sites that i have to use IE for. (sunair) sites that, as a coincidence, don't visit very often.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: 2007 April 04, 23:31:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Doursim"
Opera is alright, but I, for some reason, have to open up a new tab in order to change the address in the address bar.  lame.

It would be nice if TAB took you to the address bar. I LOVE keyboard shortcuts. F2 will get you an empty address bar, but there are other things in Opera I can't live without so I deal with that.

Shutting up now.

Phelim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 2007 April 05, 14:29:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Doursim"
I also have some sites that i have to use IE for. (sunair) sites that, as a coincidence, don't visit very often.

Ha, I couldn't get Sunair to load/work properly in any browser, including IE.  So to me, whatever they have isn't worth the frustration.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: 2007 April 05, 14:55:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Same here. I had to get a friend to open it in her browser, go all the way through to the download pages, and send me the link. ^^ That worked alright.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: