PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 06:45:39

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Huzzah! New Killmark coming?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Huzzah! New Killmark coming?  (Read 19175 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Huzzah! New Killmark coming?
« Reply #30 on: 2007 April 07, 16:49:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I masqueraded as a teen on my site, who owed Felphy some money, and it is all paid for:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OZFTM8AH

Download away.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2007 April 07, 17:03:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the link Calalily! :]

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Lhop
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2007 April 07, 17:18:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for the link.  I just sent you a PM before I saw this.  Sorry...
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: 2007 April 07, 17:25:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh - forgot my terms of use:

You may only use them on sims that have my approval - you may have downloaded them, but I have control of them in private dwellings as well.

Don't look at them out of the corner of your eye, don't look at them in bodyshop, and don't use them on the following sims:

fat, thin - ONLY ripped ones.
teen, child, toddler, young adult, elder - ONLY males or females, adults, aged 1-5 sim days.
All sims wearing them must have the biggest lips ingame.

Don't even THINK about taking screenshots - even if they are stored on your computer only - I will know!

:lol:

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Randomness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2007 April 07, 18:30:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
Oh - forgot my terms of use:

You may only use them on sims that have my approval - you may have downloaded them, but I have control of them in private dwellings as well.

Don't look at them out of the corner of your eye, don't look at them in bodyshop, and don't use them on the following sims:

fat, thin - ONLY ripped ones.
teen, child, toddler, young adult, elder - ONLY males or females, adults, aged 1-5 sim days.
All sims wearing them must have the biggest lips ingame.

Don't even THINK about taking screenshots - even if they are stored on your computer only - I will know!

:lol:

Calalily...you're killing me here! :lol:

Oh wait...does your file have a built-in self-destruct mechanism that will automatically activate in two weeks, forcing the user to repurchase?  Cool
annawanna
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2007 April 07, 18:46:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm dying here  :lol:.

Those are the best terms of use, ever.
OneEyedWillie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2007 April 07, 19:01:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok I'm confused here....when I saw this over on Insim I read it as he were taking the mick....am i wrong? (I'm talking bout the greg guy)

Sloth: [Sloth rips off his shirt revealing a T-Shirt with the Superman 'S' on the front] Sloth!
Jake Fratelli: We're in deep shit now, Francis.
Francis Fratelli: Oh, shit!
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2007 April 07, 19:20:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ROFL thanks Clalily, I will put them in my game for sure  Cheesy Just wait a couple of days, till my sims have work out enough to be fit :>

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: 2007 April 07, 19:35:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a little confused too.

However, C-Lily, those are GORGEOUS (read: :shock:) and I LOVE (read: completely willing to obey!!!) your TOS!!!

However, I personally loved this one:

PMBD : we piss on the paysite fire so you don't have to

And Flonne, you're right here:

Simshost is dead? EXCELLENT. That deserves an extra-shiny killmark. Maybe with fairies and glittery sparkles ala Peggy.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: 2007 April 07, 20:17:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh wait...does your file have a built-in self-destruct mechanism that will automatically activate in two weeks, forcing the user to repurchase?

No - but it does contain a terrible virus which will decimate your computer and make you speak l33t and say ZOMG!!!111. So problem solved, because I've been talking to OpenassSlack, and he says I should feign knowing who the hell you are, so I can claim I've never heard of you, and you pay for a new username etc.

Ok I'm confused here....when I saw this over on Insim I read it as he were taking the mick....am i wrong? (I'm talking bout the greg guy)

No - he hates us and all our kind, calls us cowards etc. on his forum.  I wasn't sure either, so I checked out a bit.  Don't know what his issue is, but as you can see, my heart just bleeds for him.

PMBD : we piss on the paysite fire so you don't have to

I'll make those tomorrow - just closed Bodyshop, but should have them bright and shiny for you then - and then it's pay up my pretty! I'll make em blue for you.

Visit Calalilysims

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: 2007 April 07, 22:29:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awww! Thank you! Can I have pwetty pink ones too pwease? Just for the blokes. Cool  :lol:

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: 2007 April 08, 09:24:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Usual terms, but added bonus, I will start charging $1000 for them on Turbosquid, they are only decorative items (not functional in any way and will appear as a sculpture in game, and not for the purpose they're obviously designed for).  Just remember Ayn Galt when playing with them, or I will get my blackcat husband to come over to your house and delete them personally.

I am also holding a model of 2007 contest, so that you can make your prettiest sims, and I can slap a brand on their arse.

And from now on, my name is Caleliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilya - feel sorry for me - I am forced to do this by Palestinian terrorists who won't leave my house (they've eaten all the chips, and are forcing me to open a paysite).

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QV8IREB1

Visit Calalilysims

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: 2007 April 08, 12:32:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*pays quickly and heads to the downloading place* Hmm, who shall I put these on in game...? Wait. They're only decorative? Crapular.

And your new name is SO much prettier, Caleliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilya! And can I enter your contest please? I had this UBER gorgeous black bald shiny model I'd love to enter!

*shells out more money* Here's so the Palestinian terrorists leave you alone!!

And who is Ayn Galt? :?

Enelar
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2007 April 08, 14:30:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*dying of laughter*

You, my friend, win the internet today.

Kill fandom now, got it memorized?
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: 2007 April 08, 15:07:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think she's making fun of HChangeri,  Saffy. When she said that she would get her husband to hack us but he is  too "ZOMG IMPORTANT!!!" and then she said something about John Galt....I still don't know who that is...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: