PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 11:24:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  :shock: Wudja LOOK at this SITE?!!!!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: :shock: Wudja LOOK at this SITE?!!!!  (Read 35185 times)
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
:shock: Wudja LOOK at this SITE?!!!!
« Reply #105 on: 2007 April 19, 13:51:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"
Plus paysites DESERVE to be destroyed! ALL paysites!

Yarr! I agree!

Especially those which sell eye-burning, acidic colours of free/maxis meshes *looks at Carla Niven*

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Diana
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2007 April 19, 14:06:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG, I'm a genius! Having a lot of experience with "Maccaronic English"I deciphered what she meant in her posts:

Quote from: "Marilu"
To how much it seems continued to you amused to my shoulders, satisfy you....... Huh?

Means: I can see you kept on making fun of me behind my back, are you satisfied..... ? (or maybe "are you done?")

I never hide me and do not hide neither my identity.
Not, when I saw that it was files to payment on the various sites I removed the link from my browser
Defend me? I do not neither think of us, no one is forced to visit my site, as you have described him? horrible? Whats I do you do not like it? I am sorry, but for can now do only one.

Means: I never hide and I don't hide my identity either.
 I didn't (download from the booty), when I realized what was in the booty I deleted the link.
Defend myself? I never forced anyone to visit my site. You described it as horrible, what is it that you don't like about it? (OMG, IS SHE RETARDED???) I'm sorry, but for now I can only do this one (NDT: ok, I didn't exactly understand this)

I sell my time, my hours of work and web space. I do not ask money for the creations but a subscription to my web space.

Ok, this one is almost human.

Yes, I have DL the booty because I am one subscribed "TSR (two months)", and I have paid for "simchic" and others. If you check on the server did access to the booty two days ago and then several nothing.
I respect the choices of other creators.

Yes, I downloaded from the booty, because I have a sub to TSR and Simchic and other sites.
If you check on the server I only accessed to the booty 2 days ago, since I'm high and mighty and respect the choices of other creators. (What kind of choices??)

Someone has paid for the files in the booty. Right? How could you otherwise have all those files?

Slow but atleast in English...

when I want a thing if I must pay for it I pay for her. On my web space the creators' meshes are connected, it is not possible to take from my web space the jobs of other

If want a pay item I pay for it. On my site (I dunno what)  
When she says "jobs" she means "creations"

From the booty I have taken 4-5 files which were before understanding of sites to payment. When I understood I stopped soon.

I downloaded 4-5 files from the booty, before realizing they were pay files ( :!:  :!:  :!:  :?:  :?:  :?: ). I promptly stopped when I realized that.

He I know where I am, but I create skin only on free mesh, I do not want that who takes my jobs must pay also the creators of the mesh. for this I do not unload from booty

I'm aware of where I am, but I only skin on free meshes, I don't want the people who pay for my creations to have to pay for mesh too. That's why I don't download from the booty ( :!: WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT?HuhHuhHuh :?: )

Quote from: "fourohfourerror"
Marilu, do you understand that paysites are against EA's Terms of Use?  That we are HELPING paysites by hosting their files and saving them bandwidth?  So it's okay to download even if you didn't pay for it, because you aren't using their bandwidth.

I am not interested in the booty nor in his purpose, for what concerns me you can do all that you want.

I don't care about the booty or about what you're doing.

Quote from: "fourohfourerror"
Okay, but you do understand that you are violating the EULA right?

I know what I am doing, but you what want to hear from me?

I'm aware of that (Somehow I doubt it), but what do you want me to say?
ScreamMyName
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2007 April 19, 17:21:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Diana"
OMG, I'm a genius! Having a lot of experience with "Maccaronic English"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hAckshe5Dc0

DIZ IS MACCARON...
sorry to be OT but when i read "maccaronic" i was sooo tempted to post this one. i did. shame on me  :oops:  :roll:
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2007 April 19, 17:35:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Someone said "Sorry to be OT"

*giggles on*

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: 2007 April 19, 17:56:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks a lot Diana, that helped a million.

And the world must be coming to an end! Someone A) apologised for beign off-topic (who wasn't me!!) and B) they apologised BEFORE they made the comment!! :shock:  :shock:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2007 April 19, 20:22:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Her avatar is simply too cute for me to be mad at her...

Heh, her avatar is actually the reason for it was so easy for me :mrgreen:

Now seriously. Bunny hun, since you obviously don't speak English your chances of getting the point of this thread, of this site and of the whole EULA issue are close to zero, but in 2007 that is really just a pathetic excuse. For chrissake the entire world speaks English, why don't you wake up and get some lessons instead of spending your time illegally charging people with your Sims recolors (yes, they are crappy, but things would be identical if they were great). Mind you, I am Italian, I live in Italy, I never lived anywhere else and I never pretended to be anything else, so yes I do feel especially free to talk to you like this. If you want to open whatever site and make it a good one that possibly won't break any international law that you don't yet know about, I think you should first put yourself in a position where you are able to grab all the necessary informations, otherwise go find yourself another hobby. Or just live with the fact that people like us are going to harshly tell you that you suck for selling copyright protected material, which is a fact no matter what excuse you may come up with. Wake up!

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
mohicantunes
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2007 April 19, 22:22:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That post cracked me up!
ahah
That website tottaly sucks....
"Admires our creations and choose your look"
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: 2007 April 19, 22:26:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not really trying to be mean to her or anything. I'm trying to be nice but her english is bad and then on top of that she tries to argue and make us get her point in her broken english. It frustrates me when I don't understand what people are saying to me especially when we are arguing, If I don't understand you how am I supposed to win the argument?

Yaardarm Monkey
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2007 April 20, 01:46:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ScreamMyName"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hAckshe5Dc0

DIZ IS MACCARON...
sorry to be OT but when i read "maccaronic" i was sooo tempted to post this one. i did. shame on me  :oops:  :roll:

:shock:   I think I need ear-bleach and eye bleach    :shock:
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: 2007 April 20, 08:38:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's understandable why so many people are getting mad at her. Perfectly reasonable.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
ARR!

Sublime Mushroom Girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: 2007 April 21, 06:11:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As some one who runs a website and hosts others for free on my domain, at my own cost, this really shits me off.

The amount of time, effort and energy I put into my site, my creations, I come to lothe drama whores and greedy people.

Marilu, your content is not good enough to be even thinking of asking for payment. It's your hobby, I don't need to sponsor you.

My hosting will be coming due soon, I'm not going to ask anyone or even put a voluntary donation button up, because it's my hobby, no one else should pay. What makes you think otherwise? Seriously?

-Missy

[ who for the record, is Skadi of SublimeSims.net and Marilu, you're welcome to stop by to how a real free .php sims site is run  ]

Pesky Pescado's in your garden? SublimeSims.net. Proud host to Illusions of Grandeur, Calalily Sims and Sims2Artists.
missnaughty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2007 April 26, 23:29:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is stuff on the free page now, but its like they couldn't be bothered to do anything for free.  Its mostly crap.  Sad
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: 2007 April 27, 08:15:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh no.

Nina
ARR!

Asspirate!

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 2007 April 27, 11:30:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First of all, even I speak better English and I'm stoned 90% of times. (not really, just making a point.)

ll big paysites should be reported to IRS (do it.)
If someone does it, let me know so I can masturbate.

(I made the icon... don't steal my asspirate? Sad )
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: