PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 19:49:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Coco Sims Closing! Another paysite Destroyed!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Coco Sims Closing! Another paysite Destroyed!  (Read 22694 times)
OneEyedWillie
ARR!

View Profile
Coco Sims Closing! Another paysite Destroyed!
« Reply #30 on: 2007 April 23, 19:09:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

nawww she's not that hot, she probably won't make it in Cali, she doesn't have that little something extra.  There are MILLIONS of better looking girls out there.....sad but true.  Unless she's willing to go to the casting couch.

Sloth: [Sloth rips off his shirt revealing a T-Shirt with the Superman 'S' on the front] Sloth!
Jake Fratelli: We're in deep shit now, Francis.
Francis Fratelli: Oh, shit!
pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2007 April 23, 19:21:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What is it with everyone and their dog wanting to be a model, anyway? It's the most boring job ever, and there's SO much shit going on in that business.
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2007 April 24, 07:12:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't want to be a model. Which is good for me cuz I'd like need to halve my weight  :lol:

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2007 April 24, 09:25:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Models for some reason tend to be vacuous, stupid people. I wonder how much of that comes from being malnourished and thus not having enough energy to power a brain.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
dorquemada
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2007 April 24, 10:17:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd rather be an owner of a big bad model agency. Then I could be old, fat, sweaty, balding, garlic-chewing, public-farting Quasimodo -- and shag all those gorgeous long legged models anyway.

The Pirate Party!
_____
Every time you can has, God kills a lolcat.
ScreamMyName
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2007 April 24, 13:00:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shocked poor dog!!!!!
in my eyes shes hot. i am gonna write her a message. she should tell me who's her plastic surgeon!!!  :wink:

anyway modeling is so stupid. have you seen naomi campbell without makeup? it really destroys their faces, who are mostly fugly anyway.
DuncanDisorderly
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2007 April 24, 18:02:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Feathersword"
Do that. Do it now.

Took your advice, I have filed a complaint.  I know it's only a few dollars, but I'll be damned if she gets it.

BTW, heard you too ScreamMyName!  Thanks!  Noticed you were getting a bit worked up!  :lol:   Don't!  It's not worth it.  I appreciate your good advice.  So, be happy about that and ignore the negative.

I appreciate your help with this guys!

peace
DD
ScreamMyName
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2007 April 24, 18:47:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

aah i knew i do take things a bit too seriously  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
i'm well tempered... as you may see *rofl*

anyway: GO F*CK URSELVES COCOSIMS BITCHES!!!
DuncanDisorderly
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2007 April 24, 19:57:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ScreamMyName"
aah i knew i do take things a bit too seriously  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
i'm well tempered... as you may see *rofl*

anyway: GO F*CK URSELVES COCOSIMS BITCHES!!!

Good.....you can laugh at your anger.   :lol:   I suppose if you're gunna be mad about sumfin, you should at least be happy to do so.    Cheesy  

peace
DD
ScreamMyName
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2007 April 25, 13:53:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i do Cheesy
it's more fun Smiley
EnfantsTerrible
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2007 September 05, 18:57:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

www.cocosims.com is all up, and with pay section!

b]pirate me[/b]
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: 2007 September 05, 20:15:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pescado"
Models for some reason tend to be vacuous, stupid people. I wonder how much of that comes from being malnourished and thus not having enough energy to power a brain.

Not all models are that way.  Promise.  I used to model when I was a teenager.  I'm not vacuous.  I was, perhaps, a tiny bit malnourished, but it's all give and take I suppose.  They would give me a paycheck, if I was willing to let them take away food.  Yes, modeling is a good way to kick-start an eating disorder if anyone is interested in having one of those.  I wouldn't recommend them though.  People in this world that rely strictly on their looks to let them get by are generally stupid.  Not all of those people are models though.  There's a nebulous region of modeling that involves the people that are more attractive than average, but are not considered supermodel material.  (too short.)  

I'm not sure if the girl from cocosims could be a model.  She could probably be a plus sized model, but from the photo I saw, I think she's too big for regular modeling.

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: 2007 September 05, 21:02:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "chemistrycourtney"
Quote from: "Pescado"

Not all models are that way.  Promise.  I used to model when I was a teenager.  I'm not vacuous.  I was, perhaps, a tiny bit malnourished, but it's all give and take I suppose.  They would give me a paycheck, if I was willing to let them take away food.  Yes, modeling is a good way to kick-start an eating disorder if anyone is interested in having one of those.  I wouldn't recommend them though.  People in this world that rely strictly on their looks to let them get by are generally stupid.  Not all of those people are models though.  There's a nebulous region of modeling that involves the people that are more attractive than average, but are not considered supermodel material.  (too short.)  

I'm not sure if the girl from cocosims could be a model.  She could probably be a plus sized model, but from the photo I saw, I think she's too big for regular modeling.

Whoa! Hold up!! I have a BIG problem with you saying that a plus-sized model is not a "regular" model. Aren't plus-sized women "regular" women? If we are, then the models that show our clothes are "regular" models.

Besides, the girl from Cocosims is more into singing than modeling, I believe. (We used to correspond by email, as those of us simmers of color tend to do when we find each other.) And she is a tiny person anyway, so she would not even qualify as a plus sized model (where you have to be at least a size 12). But who says she is all into modeling? My niece does it all, too: singing, acting, dancing and modeling.

My niece is 5 foot 5 inches tall, and 145 pounds. She has been modeling since she was 3 years old. And she still models at age 22. She does TV commercials and catalog work. She is a "regular" model. But even she opines that you only model if you can't do the rest..sing, dance and act.

You make assumptions, which are offensive to us "regular" people.

And besides, that web site hasn't been updated for almost a year. It looks like it has been abandoned. Probably will disappear when the hosting contract runs out.

Still watching you guys
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: 2007 September 05, 21:25:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@ Sparkleplenty:
Ok, hold up!  I said from the photo I saw of her, I think she could be a plus sized model but not a regular model.  I happen to believe that the plus sized model that I think of is the size of an average woman.  I don't think that regular models are the size of average women. I think they are skinnier.  And I think that the supermodels of the world are thinner and taller.  

Another not would be that I am not the first one that made mention to the modelling, ok?  In addition to that, I was talking from my personal experiences, from when I modeled in high school.  

Ok, so your niece is a regular model.  So she falls into that region I mentioned of people that are more attractive, but not supermodel material. (too short.) I did not in any way say that plus sized women are not real women, or should be treated as less.  I am not the person that made a differintiation in the world of modelling between supermodel, average model and plus sized model.  I also didn't say she could be a plus sized model, because it's bad, did I?  Nope.  I am not sure why you are attaching angry emotions to my message.  
The point of my message was that I don't think models are stupid, because they are models.  I think that people that live their lives based solely upon their looks are stupid.  I also said that models do not have that on lock down.  

In addition to that, I'd like to know what assumption I've made that's so offensive to regular people as you put it.  I'm a regular person, and it appears to me that the only assumptions that have been made, are by you, to think that I have not a clue as to how the real world works.  If you can clearly explain to me either in a Personal Message, or here in the forum exactly how it is that subcategorizing groups of models is a direct reflection on how I think larger women are treated in daily life, I'd love to hear it.

chemistrycourtney
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: 2007 September 05, 21:28:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@ Sparkle:
also, you said yourself that plus sized models start at a size 12. That would mean that you have to be smaller than the average woman to be a "regular" model.  You are by definition a plus sized model after that.  If you could explain to me, how it is that it's offensive when I say it, but ok when you say it, I'd love to know that too.

**edit: On a personal note, If I were to randomly decide to do what had to be done to go be a model again now, I would be a plus sized model, and not a regular model, as I am no longer a "3", but a 14.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: