PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 05:22:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  ok i'm confused
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: ok i'm confused  (Read 28885 times)
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
ok i'm confused
« Reply #45 on: 2006 November 09, 23:13:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*edit* Not necessary. I are stupid!

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
Twinkie
Landlubber

View Profile
ok i'm confused
« Reply #46 on: 2006 November 09, 23:20:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks much guys, for the quick (and multiple) responses  :wink:

've got a mind that ticks like a clock. And like a clock, it regularly goes cuckoo.
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
ok i'm confused
« Reply #47 on: 2006 November 09, 23:30:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh, well, it's always good to be REALLY sure about an answer.  Cheesy

Filesharers are very nice.  That's why the word "share" is in the name.  :wink:  It's not a battle between SFV and PSMBD--both sites are worth going to, and whatever your preference, you're gonna get the booty either way.  Cool
simplystella
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: ok i'm confused
« Reply #48 on: 2006 November 11, 14:16:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First thing I'm gonna say that I simply love SFV. That's the site that got me into file sharing.

Second thing, I have to admit that *it is* quite confusing and complicated, wich is one of the mainly reason I never joined there.
When a friend of mine found it, I had to translate her all the rules in order to get the pay files I wanted and I gotta say they were very confusing (I guess part of the problem is my awful english, lol).

At one point the rules even changed into something even more complicated, if I remember right every wishlist couldn't have more then 5 or 15 request and it was forbidden to ask stuff to others, you just had to patiently wait till someone sent you the files.
Then finally, after some time my friend was accepted into a special group and she now have access to a sort of pay-files database, wich seems much simpler since she's not bothering me anymore

Beside that, as I said above I love that site and the person who created it, whoever he/she is. Before run into PSMBD, that was my only way to get and share pay files, so, thank you. I mean it.

url=http://www.starsims.net]starsims[/url]
simplystella
Surelyfunke
Pirate

View Profile
ok i'm confused
« Reply #49 on: 2006 November 11, 14:27:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ensign EO"
It's not a battle between SFV and PSMBD--both sites are worth going to, and whatever your preference, you're gonna get the booty either way.  Cool

We seem to be missing some posts here, and I said this before the post got eaten, but I'll say it again:

"Abso-fucken-lutely."
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 2006 November 11, 14:33:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "simplystella"
First thing I'm gonna say that I simply love SFV. That's the site that got me into file sharing.

Second thing, I have to admit that *it is* quite confusing and complicated, wich is one of the mainly reason I never joined there.
When a friend of mine found it, I had to translate her all the rules in order to get the pay files I wanted and I gotta say they were very confusing (I guess part of the problem is my awful english, lol).

At one point the rules even changed into something even more complicated, if I remember right every wishlist couldn't have more then 5 or 15 request and it was forbidden to ask stuff to others, you just had to patiently wait till someone sent you the files.
Then finally, after some time my friend was accepted into a special group and she now have access to a sort of pay-files database, wich seems much simpler since she's not bothering me anymore

Beside that, as I said above I love that site and the person who created it, whoever he/she is. Before run into PSMBD, that was my only way to get and share pay files, so, thank you. I mean it.

They actually don't have that anymore.  You can request as much as you like.  And the rules aren't that confusing, they're there for privacy's sake.
simplystella
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: 2006 November 11, 14:55:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BlueSoup"
They actually don't have that anymore.  You can request as much as you like.  And the rules aren't that confusing, they're there for privacy's sake.
I believe they were made to protect users privacy, especially for the sharers. I don't think they would change their rules just because is amusing XD.
But still, at one point they were really confusing, especially if english isn't your first language. I don't know about the new rules, I didn't know they were changed.
Don't get me wrong, I still think that SFV is a great idea for a site, as I said before - but I tend(and I like) to be painly honest when it comes to critiques  :wink:

url=http://www.starsims.net]starsims[/url]
simplystella
sickpuppy
ARR!

View Profile
ok i'm confused
« Reply #52 on: 2006 November 11, 16:13:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree. I too am very glad that SVF is there and hope they remain. They have their niche and so does PMBD. JM has a better idea, IMO. And to each their own.

Simplystella: your English fine! So much better than any of my 'other' languages. (I don't know any.) Be PROUD. very very proud.
VULTURE
Landlubber

View Profile
ok i'm confused
« Reply #53 on: 2006 November 13, 00:49:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dear ...../well whatever your name is

Let me answer this for you .
Yes you are confused but different than you think you are .......................

Confusing hé ?
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
ok i'm confused
« Reply #54 on: 2006 November 13, 00:50:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*blink*

Okay, it officially lost me this time.

Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
ok i'm confused
« Reply #55 on: 2006 November 13, 00:51:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hm.  Yeah.  Totally, Vulture.  It's like we're on the same wavelength.  I completely understood that.
Solowren
ARR!

View Profile
ok i'm confused
« Reply #56 on: 2006 November 13, 00:51:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Plum"
*blink*

Okay, it officially lost me this time.

I'm not even going to try to decipher that shit.

quoth my brother-in-law:
"Boobs are way better than video games. I don't care what game or whose boobs."
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
ok i'm confused
« Reply #57 on: 2006 November 13, 00:52:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ensign EO"
Hm.  Yeah.  Totally, Vulture.  It's like we're on the same wavelength.  I completely understood that.

I knew were cracked!  Get in your crate; it's back to Malaysia with you!

jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
ok i'm confused
« Reply #58 on: 2006 November 13, 00:54:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the troll is suggesting some sort of play on words, like, fuck, I can't think of the example...

But I think it's trying to be clever and insulting and turning words around on themselves, I can't be sure.

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
ok i'm confused
« Reply #59 on: 2006 November 13, 00:55:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You'll get me in a crate only if it has airholes and plumbing.  Tongue