PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 17:19:39

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Carla Niven must be destroyed!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 187 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Carla Niven must be destroyed!  (Read 699487 times)
SmilingSweetly
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Carla Niven must be destroyed!
« Reply #2580 on: 2008 February 25, 17:51:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Concerning that granny vid, here's my preferred one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UISZTxKJjkg
That is definitely one of my favorites also.  Cheesy

Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: 2008 February 25, 20:02:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Granny video was pretty funny.  I can't imagine doing that to poor Grandma. 

I'm having a hard time forgetting that 2 girls one cup video.  It is the most disgusting thing I have seen in a very long time.  Actually, when I woke up this morning, I thought about it.  I am in serious need of brain bleach.  There's not enough rum to permanently erase that video from my mind.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2582 on: 2008 February 25, 20:13:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I went and looked of course - not the worst - my reaction would have been very boring.  My husband couldn't watch it though - he would be shivering in a corner and calling hotlines about spousal abuse.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: 2008 February 25, 21:01:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol! Cala!  I just wanna know why? Why did they do that? Does it make them horny? Does it make others horny? Are they starving? Ummm, I just wonder why?

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
SmilingSweetly
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2584 on: 2008 February 25, 21:02:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I saw the reaction videos and read the comments before deciding that there was no way I could bring myself to see it. So I had bf watch it - his reaction was "meh" as he has seen a lot of those types of videos (shock).

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2585 on: 2008 February 25, 21:04:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What the fuck is wrong with you people watching 2 girls 1 cup. Dude, seriously I was gonna mention two other things that you should watch but I think you've suffered enough.  Tongue

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2586 on: 2008 February 25, 21:16:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I blame it on Blue, Nii, she mentioned it and I googled it.  Yep, all Blue's fault.

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2587 on: 2008 February 25, 21:19:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tongue If you weren't so dang curious. Now I need to find something really bad a post it so you'll google it. You won't be able to resist. Mwuaahahhahaha. Although nothing can be worse than that.

SmilingSweetly
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: 2008 February 25, 21:28:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Although nothing can be worse than that.

Oh noes! You uttered those magical words!!  Shocked

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2589 on: 2008 February 25, 21:52:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh I know there is worse. I've seen worse. Tongue I want to save her sanity. I'm the insane one in the group, she's the one with all the good advice.

alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: 2008 February 25, 22:03:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Keirra, if you really must google something that someone has mentioned, even though you know it will be disgusting, go to urbandictionary and find the description there. They have no pics, so you won't be needing any brain bleach, but your curiosity is satisfied anyways. Smiley

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2591 on: 2008 February 25, 22:24:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did that very thing, Alia. My curiosity wasn't satisfied.

Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #2592 on: 2008 February 25, 22:52:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Frankly Feverish's site was way worst than this cup video. Yep, damn my curiosity Angry
In the video we have 2 mentally deranged adults doing something consciously, it's not dead bodies with exploded head.
Keirra, this goes beyond me too. Why do they like that?! Maybe someone with psy studies could at least tell me why. It obviously induce sexual pleasure and that is very strange.
Alas poor granny i could never have done that to mine, that's totally lame. I enjoyed my grandparents til their last days and was (almost - kid stupidness) always very nice to them. Cry

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: 2008 February 25, 22:53:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lately, I have been avoiding like hell just clicking on random or "refered" links. I 've just got to a point where I really don't want to know about somethings floating out there in the intrawebz. Being a teacher I've now discovered a new and worrying phenomenon where my pupils actually download stuff like that on to their mobiles. I get it that death and mutilation hold a sort of fascination for teenagers, but surely there must be limit. You just can't treat people like objects and gawp at pictures of people in accidents. I dunno maybe it's a sign that I'm getting older.

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2594 on: 2008 February 25, 23:38:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You convinced me to click on the urban dictionary link, and now I feel really, really nauseated. I felt sick before, but now I have a mental, throat, stomach and heart pain. Damn you all! I'm so fucking glad I didn't google the thing! I feel so weak. Sad I'm also very glad I've never seen tubgirl, even though I have seen goatse...it was hard not to; I was looking on encyclopaediadramatica...and it was just there...this kinda stuff squicks me.

Although it was pages back, those Carla Nivenesque models are all awesome. I wanna do it! Am I too late to join the party?

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 187 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: