PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 23, 20:00:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5285 Members
Latest Member: breakinme
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Carla Niven must be destroyed!
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 187 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Carla Niven must be destroyed!  (Read 742712 times)
Phelim
ARR!

View Profile
Carla Niven must be destroyed!
« Reply #1320 on: 2007 April 27, 18:44:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "raekira"
There hasn't been updates from ol' Cardrew in a week or so. I think I'll cry! D}':~

*sings* Where, oh where could our Cardrew have gone? Where, oh where can she/he/it/thing/type-thing have gone?

Sweet baby Jesus, I think I need to go have a lie down.  I can't take this sort of shock.
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: 2007 April 27, 19:46:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A random thought....

Apart of drama queens, there's a lot of really talented and loved artists and programmers that cease to create, or get tired and lose the enjoyement for their work, because of some trolls, or bitches... it's human, after all.

Our Carlandrewetc. is targetted by ourselves with the most nasty and hateful comments I've ever seen on a public forum, and for months; still, he goes on like nothing is happened.

I'm impressed.  :shock:

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
Rae Kira
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1322 on: 2007 April 27, 19:50:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Marhis, you're right. It is amazing how he can just continue without seeming to care about us. I guess that's the way it should be. After all, if he uses them, great.

But we'd still make fun of those horrors.

The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
ScreamMyName
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: 2007 April 28, 10:36:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ít can be pretty easy to not show any reactions on the outside, you just need some practice Wink
I guess Cardrew's been verbally kicked and punched in real life so often that he-she-it just doesn't give a fuck anymore.
But inside he-she-it is CRYING  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Phashyn
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: 2007 April 29, 21:07:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She/he/it has a new model.  I'm thrilled.
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1325 on: 2007 April 29, 21:37:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

he didn't use my model.... *crushed*

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
Rae Kira
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1326 on: 2007 April 29, 21:41:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The outfit the new [ugly] model is wearing isn't that bad... Is Cardrew learning? Or is that someone else's?
Of course, they look a bit strange paired together, but as seperates.. whoah. I wish I could see the back of the legs - the stripes are almost straight!
I did notice a bit of a messup on under the right arm - but that might be because of that stupid booty walk.

The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1327 on: 2007 April 29, 23:11:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That model's FAT! Or at least, the stupid mesh makes her look it! I rather think she might be pregnant.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Simsbaby
Landlubber

INTP - I DID do it!

View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: 2007 April 29, 23:50:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know if it's just me, but how has this topic stayed around for so long? Also, 90 pages? You're all a bunch of stalkers. Tongue
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: 2007 April 30, 00:36:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having a hell of a time trying to see what you people are looking at.  I feel so left out.  But it does seem he's improved since I've last been to the site.

Cardew has amazing tenacity.  Every creator should be like this, to be certain.  Just... without the mind-numbingly horrendous creations and colour sense.
Phashyn
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: 2007 April 30, 01:02:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He/She/It has progressed to the point where I don't know exactly what's wrong with that model; I just know it doesn't look right.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1331 on: 2007 April 30, 09:52:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol!!
Actually, the thread before the Homicide was 118 pages long. So 90 isn't really as good. ^^ 118 pages of perfect On-Topicness.
We're only NOT WOTA because Carla Niven is a funny topic and we're all obsessed. ^^

The model is actually really hideous; her face is all wrong, and the skin...and the hair does nothing for her, too...

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: 2007 April 30, 11:56:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Simsbaby"
I don't know if it's just me, but how has this topic stayed around for so long? Also, 90 pages? You're all a bunch of stalkers. Tongue

*hangs head in shame*

But I like stalking the deranged!!  :lol:

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Modo
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: 2007 April 30, 16:22:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does THE THING even know about this thread?

People were even talking about how crap Caral Niven is on insimenator, I would have thought THE THING would have picked up on that thread

Or at least a friend of THE THING. THE THING must have no friends in the sim community, it creates it's own friends, brothers sisters, wifes, husbands, male alter ego, female alter ego, etc....
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1334 on: 2007 April 30, 16:28:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Carlewcardritodonstereckdiaschlein knows perfectly well about this thread. Didn't you ever wonder why we call it Carlewcardritodonstereckdiaschlein?
Carla Andrew Pandrito Don Ginster Beck (and her TS1 nude-skin designer)
There's another female one like Mel or something which I've forgotten (likely to be the second "car"), but essentially these are the aliases of Carla who come and talk crap about this site and this thread. Yes, Carla knows perfectly well. Tongue
And of course we can't forget MisterSexylicious, who amused us for a while, and claims to be Mr Carla Niven...

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 187 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: