PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 02, 04:44:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Carla Niven must be destroyed!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 187 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Carla Niven must be destroyed!  (Read 714641 times)
pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
Carla Niven must be destroyed!
« Reply #1575 on: 2007 July 06, 18:42:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's the same old hideous model we've been dissin' for a while. Cheesy

Clothes look... well. It's funny when it's so obvious that someone took a pre-existing texture, and then tried to add things by hand.

Actually, after looking at it again... FLOODFILL, LOL.
CaitSneko
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: 2007 July 06, 20:34:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You'd think s/h/it would at least make the eyeshadow match with the outfit. I guess s/h/it has trouble with matching.

wait! thats it! Carla Niven is color blind!!
Ieliminate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: 2007 July 06, 20:42:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "CaitSneko"
wait! thats it! Carla Niven is color blind!!

Hmm...it kinda makes sense.

Carla Niven is a struggling s/h/it trying to make a paysite to feed the chilluns. Carla Niven is slightly colorblind. When making creations s/h/it uses too much color and sharpening in order to see the colors and textures. Carla Niven is a mediocre creator of Sims Content and Websites. That explains the floodfills and totally red shoes with 0 shading.

Carla Niven: The Movie. Coming to a theater near you soon!  Also, as a free gift you will receive Eye Bleach for watching Carla Niven: The Movie.

Run!
joan_fontaine
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: 2007 July 10, 15:58:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ieliminate"
Carla Niven is slightly colorblind. When making creations s/h/it uses too much color and sharpening in order to see the colors and textures.

This makes a good deal of sense.  I think you've really hit upon something here, perhaps even...the truth?   :lol:
CaitSneko
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: 2007 July 10, 16:23:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Carla Niven: The Movie, that is a scary scary thought.
Steerpike
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1580 on: 2007 July 10, 16:25:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "CaitSneko"
Carla Niven: The Movie, that is a scary scary thought.

Starring Nicholas Cage, since everything he's made recently has been a piece of crap too.

chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1581 on: 2007 July 10, 16:32:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

no no no.  There can't be a Carla Niven movie.  Then we'd see Carla Niven on the news and other talk shows talking about how people are disrespecting her as an artist, by quoting lines out of her (?)  movie and not sending her moneys for it.

**edited to make it say her instead of HER... the first one didn't look right in retrospect.

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
Grace
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: 2007 July 10, 17:17:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:shock:
Even though wearing Carla Niven's "masterpieces" in real life would get you arrested, I'm just going to point out the obvious flaw with his/her/it's latest outift--the fact the top is completely see-through. What's the point of wearing a shirt anyways if your breasts are showing...?  :roll:
Ieliminate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: 2007 July 10, 17:26:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think that is a new outfit, I just found it in the booty. But, yes I would find it highly offensive if I saw someone in it, and it probably would be illegal. It also defeats the purpose of a shirt.

I thought of a new name for the movie: Carla Niven: Fier from the Inside.

(Fier is supposed to pronounce 'fear' and is a reference to the god-awful fashion show)
Grace
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: 2007 July 10, 17:58:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought of a new name for the movie: Carla Niven: Fier from the Inside.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
To resurrect a dead topic in this thread that I stumbled upon whilst I was looking for the infamous meat-slab dress before Hecubus recently reposted it--I found a horrible Harry Potter fanfiction writer, and I think she is genuinely crazy. Trust me, I wouldn't bring crazy fandomness up again if I didn't think you pirate would find it amusing/disturbing. Seriously, one of her stories features My Chemical Romance coming to Hogwarts. There's another one where Hermione is in RENT. My "favorite" one is "Fallen"--there's something wrong with every sentence of that story. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1038028/DracoismysexyferretDracoismysexyferret <<Click if you dare.
Ieliminate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: 2007 July 10, 18:35:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG MCR & HP!!?!?!?!!!11111
That is just stupid, I couldn't even try to read something like that. I did read a fanfic once about Harry Potter & Company going back in time and saving Jesus and then Jesus fought vampires.

The Proper Title of that one- Fandom too Far: MCR meets HP

Coming to a Fanfic near you! As a free gift you will receive a Emo Wand.

I should write a fanfic about how CN goes to Hogwarts and redesigns their clothes and makeup. Then, s/h/it fights Voldemort over putting the Trout Pout lipstick on and wearing the MeatSlab Dress. Then they smustle.
Grace
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: 2007 July 10, 19:34:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It IS so ridiculously stupid. But it's so funny! It reeks of "tweleveness" and reminds me so much of those crappy cliche stories on the Exchange. The author even puts herself in (as a Mary-Sue "Chelsy Ng") and is Gerard Way's make-out interest. For some random reason Dumbledore makes them share a room for "safety", (Dumbledore is apparently a fan of MCR) Harry Potter is their band manager, and Chelsy cuts herself after her abusive uncle beats her up in Dumbledore's office.  :lol:  And much more. I'm cracking up just writing this down. I highly recommend it for anyone who is bored and/or wants to laugh their ass off. You don't even need to know anything about HP to read it!

Someone wrote a fanfic where HP went to save Jesus.  :shock:   Just...wow...it take many types of people to make up the world, I'm telling you.

Heheheh, CN can use her/his/?? drag-queen models to come onto the Death Eaters and make them ran away, scarred for life...
joan_fontaine
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: 2007 July 10, 20:31:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Grace"
Heheheh, CN can use her/his/?? drag-queen models to come onto the Death Eaters and make them ran away, scarred for life...

Can't you just see them, though?  A long line of genderless, drag/tranny looking sims, shuffling like zombies under the weight of their eye-scarring Carla Niven outfits and badly animated Peggy hair...   *shudders*
Grace
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: 2007 July 11, 19:55:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "joan_fontaine"
Can't you just see them, though?  A long line of genderless, drag/tranny looking sims, shuffling like zombies under the weight of their eye-scarring Carla Niven outfits and badly animated Peggy hair...   *shudders*

Ugh...I don't want to even picture that... :shock:
There's a new Niven outfit out. (I would post a pic...but I can't figure out how to yet...><) I think's Cardrew's been improving. At least her breasts aren't showing.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1589 on: 2007 July 11, 19:56:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The spork of possibly the most hilarious Harry Potter crossover ever: http://pottersues.livejournal.com/373089.html?page=1

Even my Catholic friends think it's hilarious.

That MCR/HP fic looks fun too. And it's breaking FF net's rules by involving real people...

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 187 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: