PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 04:17:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5284 Members
Latest Member: mobequi
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Carla Niven must be destroyed!
0 Members and 8 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 187 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Carla Niven must be destroyed!  (Read 727628 times)
Sweetiepie
ARR!

View Profile
Carla Niven must be destroyed!
« Reply #1590 on: 2007 July 11, 20:03:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That sim modelling Candrew's bikini looks like she's in agony and who can blame her?  Sad
Grace
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: 2007 July 11, 20:04:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Jesus! Behind you!" Ron yelled, painfully aware of his and his compatriots' complete and utter impotence in this situation.
Jesus swiveled swiftly, and in the blink of an eye broke off two of the desk's legs. Rolling under one of the vampire's legs, he leaped to his feet, and staked them both in the heart, through their backs. They turned to dust, and he turned to face the last couple of vampires. The vampires, however, had fled, obviously no match for the Son of God's inexplicably amazing martial arts skills.

I just skimmed for it for now, but this part...was amazing. I love the "Jesus! Behind you!"   :lol:
The MCR/HP crossover breaks more rules than just the fanfiction ones...it defies the unspoken rules of mankind...and of God.  :lol:
SimGameFan
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: 2007 July 11, 20:11:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, for once her model is actually pretty! And she didn't use bright neon mis-matched colors!
Sweetiepie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: 2007 July 11, 20:24:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That preview looks really edited to me. I bet the outfits awful in game. The hair texture looks weird, like the model is just starting to go grey or something.
willywiluhps
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: 2007 July 11, 20:38:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Jesus and his cohorts"... :lol:
I have another bad/good crossover, but I can't remember where I found it (if it was here, I'm sorry to post it again).  Be prepared though, it's scary:
Hitler had become a Super Saiyan.
Goku and Anne Frank get married in the end.  I...I don't know what to say. :shock:
Ash Redfern
Infamous Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: 2007 July 11, 21:03:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain T-chan"
The spork of possibly the most hilarious Harry Potter crossover ever: http://pottersues.livejournal.com/373089.html?page=1

Ha! And here I thought nothing could top Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter by itself. Apparently I was wrong, very wrong.

Ieliminate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: 2007 July 11, 21:29:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The one mentioned on the LJ page was the one I was talking about. That movie trailer was great. Jesus sure could kick vampire ass.

The new model isn't on the normal level of Niven Fug. Carla has failed. I bet that outfit looks terrible in game, especially mine.

The Hitler Dragonball Z crossover was scary. At least Hitler died.

Also on the CN Models v. Death Eaters- Think of them like dementors: they suck out souls with their trout pout lips.
Diamond_bollocks
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: 2007 July 14, 11:36:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why does she hack that 'runway walk' for her previews? It makes it look even worse.
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1598 on: 2007 July 14, 11:50:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Everyone uses it. It's the thing. It's "cool". Or something.  :roll:  But very, very old by now, and very, very rarely makes it into a good picture.

CaitSneko
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: 2007 July 14, 21:51:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The runway walk is only put to semi-good use if its used in a video. In pictures its just strange and stretches the oufits in weird ways sometimes.
Ieliminate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: 2007 July 15, 18:55:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone seen Carla's new frontpage thing? It's no longer Fug Model. It's some weirdo beach scene that scared the shit of me. And June's bestseller is the Omg, I can see your nipples shirt, I posted.

Photo takers need to find something besides the "Sexy Walk" for their modeling needs.
joan_fontaine
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: 2007 July 15, 18:59:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ieliminate"
It's some weirdo beach scene that scared the shit of me.

Seriously, what the hell is that girl doing?  It's almost like she's seen the horrors inside the site and is throwing her head back in utter despair/impending blindness.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1602 on: 2007 July 15, 19:03:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LMFAO! That was so funny! The sim looks like shes dying.

AnneBonny
ARR!

Currently doubting your existance

View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: 2007 July 15, 19:23:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SimGameFan"
Wow, for once her model is actually pretty! And she didn't use bright neon mis-matched colors!

Oh hell yeah! I can see the pretty model too! Doesn't she look smashing with her "I just did a blowjob on Thomas" lipstick and lopsided eyes that were stretched to hell via Dr. Vu surgery? Riiight. Pretty. While I'm on a roll...that shirt texture looks like human flesh. Nice.  Tongue

The vampires, however, had fled, obviously no match for the Son of God's inexplicably amazing martial arts skills.

ROFL that's so wrong but in a good way.  Cool

“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”
Grace
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: 2007 July 15, 19:32:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ieliminate"
And June's bestseller is the Omg, I can see your nipples shirt, I posted. .

Bestseller means one person bought it--either someone who subscribed to the site just out of curiousity and/or to use the clothes to torture their sims OR Cardrew is lying that he has customers. Of course, there's a sucker born every minute. The fact that someone would pay for the nipple shirt... :shock:
And I just noticed the "Face of Niven Contest"...did other people actually submit their sims or did Cardew make them all and pointlessly have a competition?
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 187 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: