PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 12:25:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Why do people pay for some of this stuff?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Why do people pay for some of this stuff?  (Read 31726 times)
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Why do people pay for some of this stuff?
« Reply #90 on: 2006 November 18, 02:25:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That was something I was wondering too, actually. Maybe she just couldn't spell 'fear', which is what she's hoping to instill, with her collection...

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
notveryawesome
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2006 November 19, 11:37:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To be perfectly honest, I hardly download any of the booty from this site, and I certainly don't pay the original 'creators' for it, because most of the stuff is total crap. I am extremely picky about what I download, even from free sites, and I really don't see why people go crazy over some of the shite that's floating around out there. Peggy's hair is some of the worst that I've seen, and I wouldn't download it even if somebody paid ME. This whole paysite phenomenon truly boggles the mind.

Oh yes, and Carla Niven MUST BE DESTROYED! I only made it through a couple of her(?) pages, nevermind the 'Fashion Show,' before I had to close my browser in sheer disgust at the badly-made textures and truly horrendous colour-combinations. My retinas - they're burning!

'm thinking of naming all of my sims Sephora. That way, when one sim yells to another sim that s/he's got a phone call, it will actually make sense.
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2006 November 19, 17:46:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

See, when I told the sheeple at S2C that I tend to become very picky about clothing when my downloads folder gets bloated, one of them asked me what type of clothing I liked.

What does that have ANYTHING to do with looking at the quality of my downloads?  Sorry I don't blindly download every single piece of CC...  I used to, when I was new to it and was like, "Ooh, shiny".

(Edited because I always forget words.)
coliss
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2006 November 19, 18:27:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ensign EO"
See, when I told the sheeple at S2C that I tend to become very picky about clothing when my downloads folder gets bloated, one of them asked me what type of clothing I liked.

What does that have ANYTHING to do with looking at the quality of my downloads?  Sorry I don't blindly download every single piece of CC...  I used to, when I was new to and was like, "Ooh, shiny".

Oh, I was like that too. It always looks good on pictures. I'm also very picky now. I've hm... "banned" myself from visiting certain websites because I already know that their stuff would not look so good on my Sims or I would never use them.

Boris,.I don't know where you saw it the "FIER" thing, but I can tell you it's a French word which means "proud" (for males only). It can also mean "trust"... does it appear in the so-called fashion show?
torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2006 November 19, 20:03:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well that "OMGZ UBER Fäshiön shöu fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir"  took like forever to load.

Anyone notice that one "model", particularrrrrrrry blonde, is on the stage the longest. Rubbing her butt and blowing those icky "I have bad breath, smell it too" kisses. I bet it's the sim of Carla herself. The same one who dashes out in the end.  :roll:

jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2006 November 19, 23:08:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "coliss"
Boris,.I don't know where you saw it the "FIER" thing, but I can tell you it's a French word which means "proud" (for males only). It can also mean "trust"... does it appear in the so-called fashion show?

Yeah, if one's brave enough to get to about halfway through it, it randomly scrolls across the screen in giant letters, at least twice...Sad

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2006 November 20, 03:31:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

More likely she misspelled FIRE. The entire thing needs to be burninated.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
flyonthewall
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2006 November 20, 05:57:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Didn't you know? FIER is a Dutch consultancy firm. :wink:

http://www.fier.net/

Must not be very good if they're consulting Carla Niven...

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy/]peggy sims 2[/url]peggy sims 2peggy sims 2
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: