PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 10:22:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Looking for Aikea Guinea's Sims
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 24 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Looking for Aikea Guinea's Sims  (Read 127345 times)
PirateChic dahling
Landlubber

View Profile
Looking for Aikea Guinea's Sims
« Reply #45 on: 2007 February 01, 06:00:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've got the mesh, it was included in the download I downloaded...when all this happened I guess.
The sidebits are part of the hair but the whispy fringey bits that you can see between the curtains-like-part in his fringe and around the bottom of his cheeks is makeup. Just kinda blends the hair mesh into his head.
Also, yeah, the hair's sorta purpley and there aren't 400billion recolours since I figure it's just made for him Tongue

I downloaded him, opened him in bodyshop, laughed evilly and actually put him in my game. *frowns*

I'd still like James and Jacob though, even if they'd probably suffer a similar fate in my game Tongue[/i]
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2007 February 01, 06:09:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So you have the mesh with the side bits?
If so can I have it?

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Judah
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2007 February 01, 07:26:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't even care what hair it is anymore, as long as I have him in my game all is well.

I remember Tristan's annoying and pathetically messy old hair. That was the hair that my friend got screamed at by all of her lackies for using on her musician. She didn't even know what DP was. She didn't even ask them to stop, and since then, I think, was when she took the original hair down and said she was 'unstable' about the whole thing.

Not that I'd liked her to begin with, but with her first and final personal impression? Well, I have never liked her since, either.
postergirl
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2007 February 01, 08:51:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lmao, I agree with the commentary on Aikea's sims, they are mostly generally unattractive. I do like James and Jacob, though, I will admit.

I can understand why people like them, however, because they actually all have distinguishable faces. You can recognize that Tristan is Tristan from a mile away, whereas if most people switch even the hair on their sims they become completely generic.

size=9]why we all gotta look, gotta act the same? i say, if you're born a lion don't bother trying to act tame.[/size]
dorquemada
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2007 February 01, 09:06:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hm, I find them too generic still. Now, this is indeed distinguishable. :mrgreen:

The Pirate Party!
_____
Every time you can has, God kills a lolcat.
postergirl
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 2007 February 01, 09:19:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eh, shrug, I like it when the men look like men and the women don't all look like exotic supermodels or Cali princesses.

See, I like that sim! If I didn't hate putting sims made by other folk into my game, I would give him some babies and a cult to run. I admire anything that comes out of Bodyshop with some character to it.

size=9]why we all gotta look, gotta act the same? i say, if you're born a lion don't bother trying to act tame.[/size]
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2007 February 01, 23:21:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't like to put other people sims in my game either.
I usually download a sim only for the content on it.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Judah
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2007 February 02, 00:24:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Randomly, it just dawned on me. Her Jacob sim looks an awful lot like Pete Wentz from that one band, umm, Fall Out Boy, doesn't he? I saw someone mention that Glass/Jade weren't original creations and I thought about why everytime I look at her Jacob sim, why it seemed so familiar to me.

Then it dawned on me that it was probably because I'd seen Wentz's mugshot so commonly on ONTD@LJ.
anoramic
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2007 February 02, 02:49:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently Jacob Towans is based on Patrick Wolf, somewhat. I'm pretty sure aikea_guinea doesn't like Pete Wench. Or maybe she does, no one really knows. XD
PirateChic dahling
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2007 February 02, 03:35:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Feverish"
If so can I have it?

Sure, it's not in the download linked earlier though is it? I'll have a ferret around for it later if you still haven't found it Smiley
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2007 February 02, 03:45:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "PirateChic dahling"
Quote from: "Feverish"
If so can I have it?

Sure, it's not in the download linked earlier though is it? I'll have a ferret around for it later if you still haven't found it Smiley

Nope.
Not that I saw.
I have tristan in bodyshop but the side pieces aren't attatched.
It included the make-up fringe but not the side mesh which is what I'm after.
Thanks.

~Paden
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: 2007 February 02, 03:54:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you don't mind, throw a link to it up here when you get around to it. I'm sure a few people will want it.

url=http://www.scumbox.co.uk/urapirate.swf]A pirate's life for me![/url]
exnemsims exnemsims
PirateChic dahling
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2007 February 02, 04:05:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okidokey, Tristan and his hair mesh are here for your enjoyment/putting on fat sims:
http://download.yousendit.com/0BAE3DCE0B839833

Wow, lame, I pretended to have a life there Tongue
JesterImp
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2007 February 02, 04:28:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It seems to be the same mesh as the other version of Tristan that was uploaded.
Judah
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2007 February 02, 08:56:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "anoramic"
Apparently Jacob Towans is based on Patrick Wolf, somewhat. I'm pretty sure aikea_guinea doesn't like Pete Wench. Or maybe she does, no one really knows. XD

Except that he doesn't look like Patrick Wolf at all, which is why I laugh so hard. I love PW's music and before I was really into him, I looked him up on google and was shocked by how much he looked like one of  my characters who is named Tucker Rosenkreuz. I mean, it was a fluke of luck, and an amusing one (since PW is not very attractive, but he IS very British and so is my character...), but it seems odd to me.

His name is from PW songs obviously (The Towans, Jacob's Ladder) like half of her charcters (MY NAME IS TRISTAN AND I AM ALIVE and all that crap), but his apparence is almost, well, ridiculously similar to Wentz's. I asked my bestfriend and she agreed too. Maybe it was a fluke, who knows, but even the Wikipedia entry's picture looks similar. They even have similar hair.

I still can't get over Tristan's name after officially hearing the song he is named after. It is so dramatic and everything I think of her, the aforementioned "My name is Tristan and I AM ALIVE" thing pops into my head. In about the most hilarious way possible. He is a vampire, they are not very much alive. Maybe more than zombies, but still very much technically "dead," even if barely.

Umm, yeah, anyway!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 24 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: