PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 17:27:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Looking for Aikea Guinea's Sims
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Looking for Aikea Guinea's Sims  (Read 127321 times)
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
Re: Looking for Aikea Guinea's Sims
« Reply #315 on: 2008 October 01, 23:09:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

crap
Gonna have a tendency to get your fucking ass kicked to hell if you raise more posts from the dead like this. It's been dormant since March. Here, have a ten-spot and go buy yourself a goddamn clue: we don't have them and don't know where to get them. If you want them, ask her yourself NICELY and don't do this again, or I'll be forced to get nasty. Got it? GOOD! Now go 'way kid, ya bother me.
shut up bitch you fuck head

Nice retort, full of intelligence and wit. I knew exactly what you were saying. You are an imbecile, bent on getting pirate attention through necromancy, and perhaps you suffer from a slight case of tourette's too. Is that right? And you expected sympathy by attacking one of our longest standing pirates here. So that must also mean you have a death wish. Well little illiterate emoesque asshole, why don't you go and verbal diarrhoea somewhere else?
Don't make Paden chase you and tear you a new one, because I can guarantee the only "fuck head" that will be left standing, will be yours.

Really...telling Paden to shut up. I have never seen such mutiny. I also realised I used a couple of words this troll wad probably doesn't understand  Cheesy

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: 2008 October 01, 23:55:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, come ON. My 13yo can do better than that  Cheesy

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: 2008 October 01, 23:57:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't "fuck head" one word like fuckwad and fucktard? I always thought it was.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: 2008 October 02, 00:03:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I suppose it depends on the context Kentml. Perhaps, troll is saying that Paden fucks heads?

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: 2008 October 02, 00:03:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hahahahahaha! Wow, your awesome aren't you?

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: 2008 October 02, 01:41:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have some extra sporks for you all to use on this troll

*hands out sporks

Get 'em!

Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: 2008 October 02, 02:16:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gonna have a tendency to get your fucking ass kicked to hell if you raise more posts from the dead like this. It's been dormant since March. Here, have a ten-spot and go buy yourself a goddamn clue: we don't have them and don't know where to get them. If you want them, ask her yourself NICELY and don't do this again, or I'll be forced to get nasty. Got it? GOOD! Now go 'way kid, ya bother me.

Wow. I bet she is really scared now.  Roll Eyes Do yourself and everyone a favor and go run into a wall until you pass out kay? Don't get all bitchy and whiney because someone told you to lay on your back and shut the fuck as you take it.

If you were intelligent you would know that:

A. Necromancy is bad mmkay?
B. WE DON'T DO FUCKING REQUESTS.
C. We appreciate people who don't act 12.
D. We fucking hate trolls like yourself.

Now shoo fly, you bother everyone. You probably aren't good for anything else other than a good laugh anymore.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: 2008 October 02, 02:30:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ooooh, I'm shakin in mah Reeboks! You're so fierce... so scary... so goddamn fucking STUPID! Look, you silly-assed brain fart from a cretin, it takes some real bone deep idiocy to exhume a thread that has been dead for months, asking for something that you sure the hell aren't going to get.

For one thing, there is a policy about not doing requests. Or did you miss that sticky? Or did you miss the whole, "read the shit you ought to find out before posting something and looking like a twat," lesson in Forum Posting 101? In your case, it's more like 404, but let us push on.

If you'd bothered taking a look at the forum threads in this section, you'd have noticed that the person who created those sims is now a friend of ours, and a member along with her partner in creating. You could have had a chance of asking NICELY, but no! You had to bring the dead back to life and make even more of a total ass of yourself than you would have done in a PM.

You're more annoying than the donation drives they have on public TV, where they break into the program every fifteen minutes or so and nag for twenty minutes for you to send them monies. You're more aggravating than a yeat infection on a hot summer day when you can't get home for hours. You're more exasperating than the guy with flatulence that sits right down next to you on the bus on a winter's day and you can't open the damn window! And you are more infuriating than the dog the refuses to be housebroken and keeps pissing on the sofa that cost one thousand dollars when it was on sale!

Gosh, yer so spaychul, you think you can do all this shit that we've roasted folks over for many moons before you even fouled our doorstep. I'd ask if your mama dropped you on your head, repeatedly, when you were a child, but it's obvious from your lame response that she did much more than that. She must have played basketball with you as the ball! Either that or rugby, not quite sure yet.

You are an error code in the data stream of life. You are a URL not found message. You are the blue screen of death when it comes to having a lick of sense about how to join in and not be noticed. You fail! You can't do it. Out and out truth is, you suck green Martian wangs when it comes to being anything other than an annoying pimple on the ass of humanity!

About the only time I've seen something as nasty as yourself was in high school and we were using microscopes to look at various bacterium. Then again, the comparison is apt because you're both as infectious and irritating as all hell. At least we could use Listerne on the bacteria to get rid of it, but you are going to take something a bit more extreme. If I were in the mood, I'd just casually slam you with a hammer or something... Oh fuck it, I AM in the mood! STFU!

Yes, the hammer has returned. And no, I don't fuck heads. I just fuck them UP.
« Last Edit: 2008 October 02, 02:35:48 by Paden » Logged

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: 2008 October 02, 02:45:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I need a cigarette.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #324 on: 2008 October 02, 03:27:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would like to take this opportunity to ask a question about this.  In most forums I know of, they would rather you necro an existing thread than start a new one.  Now in this case, yeah, it was stupid and I am not defending it at all.  But in general, why do we insist on new threads instead of necroing older ones if one has something new to say?  Besides, sometimes we are inconsistent in that we yell when people necro and half the time we yell when new threads are made.  Seriously, unless you are an old hand around here, sometimes I feel like you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. 

And yeah, I have read the FAQ more than once.  Still doesn't explain some stuff people do around here.  Too many people try to moderate. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: 2008 October 02, 03:49:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I second tomato's question.

Also, I actually feel sorry for this troll. I feel like it was deprived of a good education in troll school. It's just so pathetic. Maybe it will make up for lack of creativity with staying power. I sure hope so. I feel like giving it a pat on its little troll head. I think Paden's given it an education in how to insult people, at least.

Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: 2008 October 02, 03:54:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would like to take this opportunity to ask a question about this.  In most forums I know of, they would rather you necro an existing thread than start a new one.  Now in this case, yeah, it was stupid and I am not defending it at all.  But in general, why do we insist on new threads instead of necroing older ones if one has something new to say?  Besides, sometimes we are inconsistent in that we yell when people necro and half the time we yell when new threads are made.  Seriously, unless you are an old hand around here, sometimes I feel like you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. 

And yeah, I have read the FAQ more than once.  Still doesn't explain some stuff people do around here.  Too many people try to moderate. 

The way I feel about it, lets say a thread about puppies goes dead. Well 3 months later if someone has new information regarding puppies I'm all for posting it into that thread.

This one, he had no information to add. He was asking if someone could send him that skin instead of asking Aikea herself. He even failed to quote properly. The way I feel about it, he could have pm'd her, or put this into Ask a Pirate instead of reviving an older thread.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #327 on: 2008 October 02, 03:57:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy
color andglow!
 Wink
Paden, I'm happy to see the hammer. i made that! neener  Grin

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #328 on: 2008 October 02, 03:58:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This one, he had no information to add. He was asking if someone could send him that skin instead of asking Aikea herself. He even failed to quote properly. The way I feel about it, he could have pm'd her, or put this into Ask a Pirate instead of reviving an older thread.

Yeah, that is why my question was not about this post in particular.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: 2008 October 02, 04:12:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whoops... well in general, if there is information to add, to me it is okay to necromancy. But if it's super dead, like over a year, I would rather a new thread. Who would look so far back to add to a topic anyways?

But if there is nothing to add, and it's a question that could be pm'd to the appropriate party, asked in Ask a Pirate, or answered by themselves by lurking/searching, then I mind. Because to be frank, I lurked here a long time before I registered. Then once I registered I lurked even more. Granted I didn't read all of the threads, so when an old one pops up out of no where with 10 plus pages it catches me off guard and makes me think I missed something. So then I waste time reading threads from months ago because someone wanted to ask a question about a skintone.

As for new threads, I don't mind new ones at all. If it's dumb, like the whole "Why is everyone so means!" thread, then I'm sure people mind. But likewise, before I start a thread I try to remember to check to see if my information is relevant to an older thread. If I'm not adding anything to an older thread I keep it to myself. If it's a question I go to ask a pirate.

As for the whole moderating thing, I don't think to many people are moderating. It's just that there is a thread for new people to read, that 9 times out 10, people don't read. They join up, then post, then get defensive when they break one of the rules. Just like if you go to say "The Sims Writer's Hangout." Post a link to PMBD and it will be removed along with a couple people saying that isn't allowed. Here it is a bit more harsh, but I think it's justified.

Not venting at you, and yes atleast he got the correct thread, but it was fail on all other parts other than that.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: