PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 02:24:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  What EP would you most like to see for Sims2?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: What EP would you most like to see for Sims2?  (Read 20866 times)
sickpuppy
ARR!

View Profile
What EP would you most like to see for Sims2?
« Reply #30 on: 2007 January 28, 18:41:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If folks want SuperStar--they should lie? No. Say you want SuperStar if you want it.

I hated Makin' Magic.

Most of all I was Sims2Sports! Where your sim can join a team (like the group function) and then we go with the sim to practice and games, where we can be spectators go sit in the stands and buy hot dogs. I want Baseball and Soccer and Basketball and Football and softball all of these for kids and adults. I want Tag and Hide N Seek and Pin the Tail on the Donkey for everyone and kids pushing kids on swings and slides and monkey bars.

Carrers would kick ass with a hospital and doctors and nurses and therapists etc, and then firemen and firetrucks and the stations and the poles and the hoses etc. and cops with burglars and cheif of police and undercover detectives and jails and breakouts etc and lawyers with courts and case research and meeting with clients and law suits etc. and a clothing sales from clerks to designers and models and fat ones and skinny ones and male clothing too. Underwear ads we could put on the billboards. Smiley etc.

I also want Edward40hands, circle of death, drinking Jennga (sp?), etc for bars and for the sims to be able to get different degrees of drunk and passout, throw up etc. The classic "everyone gets prettier at closing time" syndrome. Smiley Too adult, this will never happen......
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2007 January 28, 18:48:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Red: apartments!! I'd actually love a flat block, with different families in there! You could click on each flat and enter a different family. But that wouldn't be an EP, that would just be an addition to an EP. :wink:

Pearl: I gave you ideas already, but since you asked, I'd LOVE an EP where you get to be a superstar!!! Like that one from TS1, y'know?? :wink:  Cool  :lol:
No, seriously, I think that we've mentioned the best ones; holidays, historical and occupation.
I'd also like a playground. There are some gorgeous unusable ones on MTS2, but like those bouncy toys and bars and stuff...

Sickpuppy: It's not that I object to their wanting SS. I object to the fact that they all start a new post with it as if it's a new idea. Can't they say, "I agree, I'd love SuperStar, and I'd also like..."? Is that too much to ask?

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: 2007 January 28, 18:59:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Anastacio"
OK, so I will write you, what I imagine under the concept of TS2 Superstar so as to it doesn't look like spam :x

There would be a lot of real celebrities, which everebody would admire. If your Sim was also star, a lot of fans would visit you. There will be also paparazzi, which would make your Sim's photo illegally. In general your fans would annoy you everywhere (wedding, go out...)

I wasn't targetting you, tbh, but all of you.
I appreciate this very much, though.
Y'know, the way you put it there, it could be really fun! The paparazzi aspect would rock. I'd love to have a paparazzi sim and I could take them to different events and photo the stars! Wouldn't that rock?!

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: 2007 January 28, 19:07:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very much so tchan! I'd wanna be one of those stalking photographers though  :twisted:

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: 2007 January 28, 19:12:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
Very much so tchan! I'd wanna be one of those stalking photographers though  :twisted:

That's what I meant by paparazzi. :wink: It would be so much to have one of those sims.
 Cool

Let's see...what else is there? What other TS1 EPs were there...? We've already had that Hot Date one and the Pets one...

yamikuronue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2007 January 28, 19:44:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For a moment I thought I was on S2C....  :roll: What, is it a rule that every sims forum HAS to have this topic? Can't we just be happy with what EA gives us? WTF does this have to do with paysites?
anelca
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: 2007 January 29, 06:33:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "karu"

go get an updater

http://www.djssims.com/

my hopes are that something could be built into the game to make it harder for sims to die instead of finding  a thousand more ways to kill them

that site expired yesterday

Quote from: "yamikuronue"
For a moment I thought I was on S2C.... Rolling Eyes What, is it a rule that every sims forum HAS to have this topic? Can't we just be happy with what EA gives us? WTF does this have to do with paysites?

what's wrong with a little light relief and conversation provided there aren't too many threads which aren't paysite oriented?
 :?

and if we don't discuss what we want EA wouldn't have the wealth of ideas that these forum discussions provide them with.
icedwhitemocha
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2007 January 29, 06:53:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For a moment I thought I was on S2C....  :roll: What, is it a rule that every sims forum HAS to have this topic? Can't we just be happy with what EA gives us? WTF does this have to do with paysites?

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought that when I saw this thread topic.  Good to know I'm not just a cynical bitch.  

Or at least, I'm a cynical bitch but in good company.  Same thing, right? Wink

Quote from: "anelca"
and if we don't discuss what we want EA wouldn't have the wealth of ideas that these forum discussions provide them with.

So this is like a civic duty thing?  Somehow I don't think this thread will draw much attention from Maxoids, given how strenuously they are pretending this phorum doesn't exist.  Besides, it's not as if any sheep here or on the "big" forums have any new, creative ideas for an EP (sorry, guys, but it's true).

KA Polonius.
Exnem sims
Camilla
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2007 January 29, 12:35:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since they've already got the animations for Pets, it would be cool to have a zoo with enclosures and cages and wild animals. I know there's a zoo game already, but one for Sims would be pretty great too.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: 2007 January 29, 13:46:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Camilla"
Since they've already got the animations for Pets, it would be cool to have a zoo with enclosures and cages and wild animals. I know there's a zoo game already, but one for Sims would be pretty great too.

Zoo Tycoon. That's a pissy game, and the animations are worse than TS2's.
I agree though; it would be fun to be able to create your own enclosures and stuff with animals. I'd love to have other animals too; making sheep and goats and tigers with the dog bodies are as far as we're getting so far. It would be good if we could get as far as creating snakes and pigs and so on with their OWN meshes...

Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: 2007 January 29, 16:05:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "icedwhitemocha"
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought that when I saw this thread topic.  Good to know I'm not just a cynical bitch.  
Or at least, I'm a cynical bitch but in good company.  Same thing, right? Wink

I'm with you too. I couldn't help groaning and in the middle of typing my reply (which was better than this one) the whole place was locked.
I don't think this is much better than the 12ness spam. Turning The Site That Must Not Be Named into a fluffy bunny happy place. Where is the 100% More Unspeakable Evilness?

What I want from the next EP is the bug free introduction of new gameplay elements with new animations which won't require every piece of CC to be updated and without a stratospheric hike in specs.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2007 January 29, 17:47:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "anelca"
Quote from: "karu"

go get an updater

http://www.djssims.com/

my hopes are that something could be built into the game to make it harder for sims to die instead of finding  a thousand more ways to kill them

that site expired yesterday

For a moment I thought I was on S2C.... Rolling Eyes What, is it a rule that every sims forum HAS to have this topic? Can't we just be happy with what EA gives us? WTF does this have to do with paysites?

what's wrong with a little light relief and conversation provided there aren't too many threads which aren't paysite oriented?
 :?

It's working for me today
lnichols
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2007 January 29, 17:54:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, if we cut-out the light & fluffy, the spam, the redundant paysite bashing and everything already covered at MATY that leaves nothing but the booty update notices and the broken files thread.
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2007 January 29, 18:09:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "lnichols"
Well, if we cut-out the light & fluffy, the spam, the redundant paysite bashing and everything already covered at MATY that leaves nothing but the booty update notices and the broken files thread.

Funny that.  Exactly how I want it.
mistersassypants
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2007 January 29, 18:10:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"
Well, on MTS2 there's already magic stuff, so a sims2 magic EP would be void.

I don't see how a MM EP would be void.  The EP is more than just the objects.  It's new animations that come with new objects, it's new behaviours, new places to visit, and it seems with every expansion this time around it's also new building abilities.  

Besides the only objects on MTS2 that are makin magic remakes are the banners and the canopy bed.  That's hardly anything at all.

I actually kind of hated most of the EP's for sims 1 and only got them because of the objects (and the need for those objects in order to download new ones,) except MM.  That was always my favorite.

But I don't want S2 to just be S1 with better graphics.  I want it to be different.  I would like to see some sort of travel, that's for sure.  I would like to see the types of business expanded, even though with that ticket thing you can pretty much come up with any business imaginable.  What would be really awesome is some way for sims from seperate neighborhoods to meet.  Like on vacation.  A stuff pack with nothing but prebuilt 'hoods, each done on a theme, like medieval, or 70's or whatever would be awesome for lazy people.  

Also:  I would LOVE it for the elimination of waste to be more realistic.  A sim pees in sim time the same amount of time it takes me to take a leak in real time.  If their motive is near failure that can take almost an hour, and that's just ridiculous.

vast me harties!  Thar be TREASURE in these waters!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: