PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 22, 10:32:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5285 Members
Latest Member: breakinme
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Simply Elau
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Simply Elau  (Read 57119 times)
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #75 on: 2007 January 16, 16:24:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "alia"
Quote from: "RageRage"
Quote from: "RedLove"
Quote from: "ViolentDucky"
Ugh, hate the hair colors. What really pisses me off, is I can change them to real reds and real blacks in two seconds flat, using a free paint program I downloaded off the internet.

And then you have to ask them if you can upload a RECOLOR of a file you PAID for I mean come on. It doesn't really make sense I mean: I bought it. So now its mine. They get all pissy and whiny when you make a better recolor of their shitty hair. They should be greatful anybody even wants to recolor the hair

I wonder if we could post better recolours of hair when the new site comes up, or even just fixes of the current ones?

Seconded!

Fixing the hair and making better recolours would be wonderful!
I mean, she made the hair, so nobody can fix it (the colour or mesh) but since she refuses to do it, nobody can. WTF?!?!

Fourthed!!!

Of, like every hair in the world! Tongue Especially Pegy and Rose (I have those giving tree hairs). :wink:

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #76 on: 2007 January 16, 16:53:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, what happened over at Elau's, exactly? I'm hearing snippets about mommies and babies and hypocrisy, but that's about all I can gather...apart from the unrealistic hair thing, of course...Cheesy

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Noodles
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #77 on: 2007 January 16, 17:46:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There are some excellent recolours of Peggy and Rose hairs up on SFV - under Giving Tree I think, if you are looking for some.

What is SFV again?  I'm still learning the acronyms  :oops:

Sims Community:  You aren't wrong until it can be proven with screenshots and even then, you're not wrong, it's simply a ginormous conspiracy ...
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #78 on: 2007 January 16, 17:57:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sims File Vault Smiley

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
zatanna
Banned!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #79 on: 2007 January 16, 18:08:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't feel I acted strange. I just said what I thought Cheesy
Surelyfunke
Pirate

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #80 on: 2007 January 16, 18:13:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://forum.simsfilevault.com/
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #81 on: 2007 January 16, 20:45:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "jesserocket"
So, what happened over at Elau's, exactly? I'm hearing snippets about mommies and babies and hypocrisy, but that's about all I can gather...apart from the unrealistic hair thing, of course...Cheesy

Some of the sheep mentioned this site and that they downloaded from it occasionally. Mommy elua came in and fussed at them for downloading. So like the good little children they are they said "yes mommy." Nids spoke against Elua and received a warning. One of the sheep Mods then proceeded to argue with nids. (p.s we like nids xD) I refered to Elua as "Mommy" and the sheep as her "CHilluns" and everyone just kind of went with it xD So yea thats it. And oh yea Elua took the forum down. You know she cant have her chilluns disobeying her or thinking now don't you? Cheesy

tIIsuggas
ARR!

Avatar V2.013.6 (alpha) Unsupported.

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #82 on: 2007 January 16, 21:39:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From my reckoning, that deserves a killmark.  

She may get zombified, but the site is still dead.  No payfiles available.

"Tomatoes don't hurt" I said with a grin.
The next one did, it came in a tin.

My stuff at  MTS2
Noodles
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #83 on: 2007 January 16, 21:45:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This isn't the first time Elau has yanked her site out of anger at people disagreeing with her.  In the last year I know of two other occasions, one of which lasted nearly two weeks.

Sims Community:  You aren't wrong until it can be proven with screenshots and even then, you're not wrong, it's simply a ginormous conspiracy ...
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #84 on: 2007 January 16, 21:55:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Noodles"
This isn't the first time Elau has yanked her site out of anger at people disagreeing with her.  In the last year I know of two other occasions, one of which lasted nearly two weeks.

That must wreak havoc on her bank account!  :lol:

Still watching you guys
morbid
Landlubber

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #85 on: 2007 January 16, 22:12:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

People are always getting in fights there usually in the section to show your creations. I'm glad that Nids went against Elau, it was about time someone did.
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #86 on: 2007 January 16, 22:15:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why would she yank her site?  That doesn't make any sense.  Shut the forums down, ok.  but the SITE?

I am kind of getting sick of the prima-donnas in this community.  I'd shut my site down in protest, but no one would care Wink  Well, maybe Carlew would care, one less person to steal from.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #87 on: 2007 January 16, 23:01:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Elau bugs me. I've sent her emails and she's pretty good about replying and being all luffly.
But still. Her site was down only like 2 weeks ago...

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #88 on: 2007 January 16, 23:04:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dour, if you had read the forum thread ELAU was bevaving very childish. I dont know how old she is, but maturity is an issue for her. Like one said above all this site pulling must wreak havoc on her bank account.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
zatanna
Banned!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #89 on: 2007 January 17, 00:46:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

dumb bitch elau closed her site. One little fight and then she claims she all the sudden doesn't have time for the site and closes it. what a looser :evil:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: