PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:13:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More on MTS2 banning links or mentioning PMBD in sigs
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More on MTS2 banning links or mentioning PMBD in sigs  (Read 29134 times)
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
More on MTS2 banning links or mentioning PMBD in sigs
« Reply #15 on: 2006 November 05, 04:45:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "vodianova"
I am going to make a sexy Kate Moss Pirate Sim Avi Smiley

Wasn't Kate Moss the poster child for anorexia, or was that someone else? I'm not sure being a stick qualifies as sexy.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
vodianova
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2006 November 05, 04:51:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pescado"
Quote from: "vodianova"
I am going to make a sexy Kate Moss Pirate Sim Avi Smiley

Wasn't Kate Moss the poster child for anorexia, or was that someone else? I'm not sure being a stick qualifies as sexy.

That's her, she is sexier these days. She's older and isn't as skinny as she was when she first started.
Shark*Tooth*Hester
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2006 November 05, 05:16:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "snadradeocconer"
They are soo worried to keep us on hush hush.

You know what, good. They should be worried that people are starting to hold them accountable for lying. This isn't 98, hosting isn't that expensive. All the people who think the world owes them something because they can make something a pretty color can leave and quit sucking all the fun out of the game. Seriously, they can get out right now.
DonovanCook
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2006 November 05, 08:31:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Delphy has now decreed that any MENTION of this site will result in automatic banning.

http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?p=649588#post649588

quot;Ever notice that 'What the hell' is always the right decision?" -Marilyn Monroe

I don't laugh in death's face. I tend to make belittling comments and snigger behind death's back.
chestylarue
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2006 November 05, 08:37:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It might not be such a good idea for people to click a link from this site directly to that site.  I'm just sayin.
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2006 November 05, 09:47:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bah. Who needs it anyway? I don't think I'm even registered at S2C. I checked it out and found it a little too close to BBS type stuff for me. Not as bad, but still clearly overrun by teenagers and things. Thats how I fell in with the BAD people at MATY, I'm a sucker for that intelligent conversation. (And yes, the retardoland stuff too. But don't tell!)

*edit* So... who wants to be the one that tells Delphy about the EULA and the fact that the content here was bought and paid for? Volunteers? Anyone? Anyone?

*edit again* Nevermind. Pescado already did it.
http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=15324&page=2&pp=25

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
LubYouPeeps
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2006 November 05, 13:12:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bloody hell they always delete or lock something they're loosing an argument in. Grow-up abit Delphy n' co. I mean you're all for shouting US laws, etc, when file sharing and thieves come out of the woodwork. But when it comes to something called Free Speech, you cower and pull up IM A DICTATOR defences. Just remember, you're gonna get hanged at some point.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2006 November 05, 13:27:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "LubYouPeeps"
But when it comes to something called Free Speech, you cower and pull up IM A DICTATOR defences.

I think Lyric has actually said herself, in the midst of a hissy fit on S2C that there is no free speech there, cos it's a PRIVATE board... :roll: Guess that means they get to pick and choose what human rights they adhere to, as it's PRIVATE...

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2006 November 05, 14:09:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "jesserocket"
I think Lyric has actually said herself, in the midst of a hissy fit on S2C that there is no free speech there, cos it's a PRIVATE board... :roll: Guess that means they get to pick and choose what human rights they adhere to, as it's PRIVATE...

Technically, this is entirely true. The American Constitution (which the present administration happens to use for terlet paper), only states that the government can't interfere with it. Doesn't say anything about Internet forums or other private places. If I don't like what you're saying, I can kick you out of my store. I'm not the government.

Me, though, well, you can tell just by looking around what my views on free speech are. It may be perfectly acceptable to be go and censor everyone since I don't represent a government, and besides, we're in Malaysia, but I actually believe in the entire "free speech" thing and am not going to wrangle legal hairs over it.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2006 November 05, 14:33:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aw, alright then...*curses self at having brought up something where Lyric wasn't just being hysterical and shouty, and considers self thoroughly told*

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
shakiyla
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: More on MTS2 banning links or mentioning PMBD in sigs
« Reply #25 on: 2006 November 05, 16:01:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "shishmish"
http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?p=649009#post649009

Don't know if this person is here, but if they are - good on you!

Love it how they're saying what this site is doing is illegal...even when I'm sure the creators charging for content are doing something illegal as well.

I started the thread... No where in the rules did it say I couldn't put i PMBD in my siggie. Then on here I read they'd take it off so I had to put it up there. I got in trouble there and a friend of mine Pmmed me telling me to be careful on another site. I'm not afraid of lyric or the other mods. I really don't care anymore. I'm going to finish out my contest there and then I'm not going back. All my stuff will be on InSim. This is BULL!
sickpuppy
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 November 05, 16:11:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No no. Don't feel like that. You were perfectly right in that, although her behaviour may be legal, it certainly isn't just or right or fair or whatever synonym you wanna stick in here.

MTS2 was founded and reached it's height in popularity on the fact that it was an adult site, 180 out from the BBS, and everyone was treated fairly and justly and the same. And also because they had Pescado and Pescado made the base game work. Delphy likes to forget that part....

All that started changing the minute Eve walked.....was Eve's departure the reason for change? Appears to be so..... But 'only the 'Delphster' and his (just a minute, I need to go Ralph...) hairdresser knows for sure'..... :roll:
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2006 November 05, 16:24:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why did Eve walk?

url=http://www.scumbox.co.uk/urapirate.swf]A pirate's life for me![/url]
exnemsims exnemsims
shakiyla
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 November 05, 16:25:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

who is eve?
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 November 05, 16:31:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "sickpuppy"
MTS2 was founded and reached it's height in popularity on the fact that it was an adult site, 180 out from the BBS, and everyone was treated fairly and justly and the same. And also because they had Pescado and Pescado made the base game work. Delphy likes to forget that part....

I remember when we broke the jump bug. The server got buried, heh. Crawled like ass the next day. Good times.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: