PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 18:02:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  For Lyriclee
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: For Lyriclee  (Read 145668 times)
karu
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #480 on: 2007 September 25, 00:58:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #481 on: 2007 September 25, 01:09:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just want to know what brand of eyeliner and mascara he uses, it doesn't seem to smear or run.  

Other than that, he's a freak.  OMG - and he lives with his grandparents and he has an exciting life?Huh  That's an oxymoron.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
sinfulsam
Banned!

View Profile
Peden wares tapoons
« Reply #482 on: 2007 September 25, 01:16:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am 10 and can't spell that great you fuck wad !!!!!!!  i have red hair and will kick your ass bastard!!!!!!!  shittttttttttt on you fuck wadely .

amusing taint it trolling woosie you did your play and you stink and reak of dumbness you shit head. while you are at it why don't you close your mouth as u mouth stings

Fuck off you drug addict shit head  :evil:  :twisted:  :roll:  :!:  Cheesy

Quote from: "Paden"
Jan, you just pissed me off. IF I am the person you mean, spell it right, you silly twat! Second, don't make threats that you have no clue as to how to make into a promise. Third, we know who and what you are and we aren't impressed, not even a little timid. Annoyed, yes. Learn to spell, cunt. That is a word I reserve for people like you. They have to earn it, and bitch, you did. Now, go take your meds and get back into the padded cell where you belong.
Code:
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #483 on: 2007 September 25, 01:26:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Really Jan, didn't Hecubus show you how to spell things such as wussy?  What is your deal with Paden?  And why is you having red hair relevant?

BTW, what is fuck wadely?

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
For Lyriclee
« Reply #484 on: 2007 September 25, 01:30:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You are 10?

Where is your mother? Does she know you go to sites for adults? Does she know you use that language? Your mouth should be washed out with soap and you should be banned from using the computer until you are 18.

I'm horrfied.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #485 on: 2007 September 25, 01:32:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He's Back!!! *dancing* Moar kitties.............oh, and someone call Hecubus fast - grammar lessons are needed again.

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
LilyLocksley
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #486 on: 2007 September 25, 01:34:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "probably Jan"
I am 10 and can't spell that great you fuck wad !!!!!!! i have red hair and will kick your ass bastard!!!!!!! shittttttttttt on you fuck wadely .

amusing taint it trolling... blah...blah

Damn I would rather watch a Chris Crocker video, that try to comprehend your babbling. Go crawl back into your hole you troll.

Oh and the requisite macro for our viewing pleasure:
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
Re: Peden wares tapoons
« Reply #487 on: 2007 September 25, 01:37:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "sinfulsam"
I am 10 and can't spell that great you fuck wad !!!!!!!  i have red hair and will kick your ass bastard!!!!!!!  shittttttttttt on you fuck wadely .

amusing taint it trolling woosie you did your play and you stink and reak of dumbness you shit head. while you are at it why don't you close your mouth as u mouth stings

Oh Gods you are amusing in a fuck nut kinda way. You still fail on cussing us out dear. See in order for it to count, it has to make sense and be spelled correctly.

OH and what the fuck does red hair have to do with ass kicking? You think you have the market cornered on red hair or ass kicking? Sorry you fail on that too, although I do dye mine a lovely dark shade of brown... or black depending on how I feel.

The only thing you don't fail on is admitting that you are 10, although with the rule of 6 that would really make you 6... so isn't it your bedtime sweetie? Go on now before someone spanks you.

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
For Lyriclee
« Reply #488 on: 2007 September 25, 01:42:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In all seriousness, if this member is under 13, they can be banned for lying on the registration. We are clearly a 13+ forum. I notified the Dread Pirate. We may not have this lame excuse for a troll around much longer. I rather prefer fighting with paysite owners than children.

FAQ
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #489 on: 2007 September 25, 01:43:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here, I found someone nearer your age group  Cheesy

Petunia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #490 on: 2007 September 25, 01:47:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jan, you just pissed me off. IF I am the person you mean, spell it right, you silly twat! Second, don't make threats that you have no clue as to how to make into a promise. Third, we know who and what you are and we aren't impressed, not even a little timid. Annoyed, yes. Learn to spell, cunt. That is a word I reserve for people like you. They have to earn it, and bitch, you did. Now, go take your meds and get back into the padded cell where you belong.
Code:

She's BACK and this time it's personal.   :cry:

GO AWAY Charlotte/Jan/Bev/Bev1/Bev2/Bev3/SallyMD/CM/Janmoo/Janmoo1/Janmoo2/Janmoo3/Janmoo4/Janmoo5/ Jan_32/Heather/Jocr/Maggie/Mary/Marysrs/Maryus/CJM/CJM56/CJM_56/cm/LuraScott/Venus_p101/jandrake/jdcs54

I think I missed some identities.  So sorry.

[/img]

f a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #491 on: 2007 September 25, 01:49:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Code:

You are such a stupid piece of filth that your mother should have kept the afterbirth and thrown away the child at your birth. So what, you have red hair, so do I. Get over it, there is no way that it makes you special. The only thing that makes you special is that you can abuse a keyboard in such a fashion that you make George Bush look very intelligent. If you were an adult, I would wish that you were a monkey so that you could suck your own dick and get so involved in doing it that your mind, or what you have left of one, would be occupied. But as you claim to be a child, I suggest that you get enrolled in anger management and some tutorial classes so that you may at least spell the simple words right. What in the hell is your problem with me, I don't even know you. Are you one of Jan's more verbal personalities? Are you channeling the spirit of some dead dumb fuck who has issues with women that have minds of their own? If that is the case, get a priest. People like you are the ones that grow up to kill, abuse and commit other crimes. What would someone your supposed age know of being terrorists, or do you chase your sibling or pet around with a knife, screaming threats and obscenities? You're a waste of sperm and the best of you went down your mother's leg at conception. Grow up, dumbass.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Mheyin
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #492 on: 2007 September 25, 01:52:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paden, that was so beautiful that it brought a tear to my eye. I bow down to you.

Yo-ho, haul together,
Hoist the colors high!
Heave-ho, thieves and beggars,
Never say we die!
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
For Lyriclee
« Reply #493 on: 2007 September 25, 01:55:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't she great? No one does a rant like our Paden.

FAQ
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
For Lyriclee
« Reply #494 on: 2007 September 25, 02:00:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paden FTW...again!!!

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: