PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 12:51:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Sshodan
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sshodan  (Read 47343 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Sshodan
« on: 2006 December 29, 18:52:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sshodan has updated her journal, and is apparently leaving the Sims community.

http://www.modthesims2.com/member/journal.php?do=showjournal&j=67

Of course poor old Pescado gets another kick, but the underwhelming response is  :roll: meh...

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #1 on: 2006 December 29, 19:01:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What was the problem?  Her meshes were only for men?

It's probably just an excuse to become an FA at TSR

Our lil friend must be stopped.
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #2 on: 2006 December 29, 19:02:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good.  Her hair was only coveted because it was so hard to get (the female hair) and now that it's gotten, it's like Meh.

She should get a life if that really bugs her that people are quietly converting and sharing her stuff.
Faris
Landlubber

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #3 on: 2006 December 29, 19:03:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So let me get this straight. She's leaving, because someone put her male hair meshes on female Sims. And sent her a nasty comment about it.

And the commenter people are blaming Pescado?

Am I missing something?
tIIsuggas
ARR!

Avatar V2.013.6 (alpha) Unsupported.

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #4 on: 2006 December 29, 19:04:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She might have been a good recruit to the Poser Initiative.

"Tomatoes don't hurt" I said with a grin.
The next one did, it came in a tin.

My stuff at  MTS2
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #5 on: 2006 December 29, 19:09:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She was always so in everyone's face about not converting her meshes to female. I like her meshes and they were at least done by her completely. I just didn't understand her rationale at all or why it got to her so much. If you have to maintain that level of control, you shouldn't put your stuff out on the internet.

Pescado didn't have anything to do with the gender refits.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #6 on: 2006 December 29, 19:10:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I reckon I must miss half of every story by not being in chat.  Who told her and why, and is this site connected with it *in any way at all* ?

I am not sure people with heavy possessiveness and control problems would be an asset to the initiative.  The last thing we want is for it just to be another set of meshes no one can make what they want out of.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Got_Nerd
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #7 on: 2006 December 29, 19:11:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Another creator behaving like a spoilt child. :roll:

She can make her decision to leave, sure.  That's her business.  But did she really have to say it so petulantly?

Did she really have to throw a tantrum about gender conversion in the first place?

*sighs*

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy/]PeggySims2[/url]
OpenHouseJack
Exnem Sims
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #8 on: 2006 December 29, 19:11:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

* BlueSoup plans to comment in her journal. Tongue
Sshodan
« Reply #9 on: 2006 December 29, 19:13:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "tIIsuggas"
She might have been a good recruit to the Poser Initiative.

I doubt that. She's apparently overdramatic and foot-stompy when she isn't paid attention to, and she's not a very good mesher. She makes her meshes needlessly complicated - it doesn't seem like she can visualize any way to 'fool the eye' so she can reduce the amount of mesh parts or the poly count, and she seems to get worse about it with every successive mesh.

I notice she deleted/hid my comment to her where I asked her how, exactly, gender refits were hurting her, as well as a few others. Obviously I shouldn't have bothered being polite to the whiny child.
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #10 on: 2006 December 29, 19:13:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "teadrinker"
I reckon I must miss half of every story by not being in chat.  Who told her and why, and is this site connected with it *in any way at all* ?

Apparently some person named Frivolous told her someone on SFV (not this site, we had nothing to do with it, for once) had converted her male hairs to female and shared them there with the members there.  It was a pretty quiet thing, I didn't even know about it lol.  So this person, for whatever reason, did it solely to piss her off and it worked.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Sshodan
« Reply #11 on: 2006 December 29, 19:15:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As for the blame being placed on Pescado, read the replies further down the page to her hissy fit - and also her defence of her actions.  

Hell, the jerk even thinks that Pescado is an Ethopian adoptive child   :twisted:

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
ChineseFood
Landlubber

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #12 on: 2006 December 29, 19:17:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I definitely saw this one coming.  "OH NOES PPL R CONVERTING MY PRECIOUS MALE HAIRZ 4 WOMENZ!!!  NOT ALLOWED!!!!!! I QUIT!!!!!!!"

Her (buuuh, is Sshodan a he or a she?) meshes aren't that great anyway, IMHO.  They're animated pretty well, but I don't like most of the styles, save for one or two (which, incidentally, I managed to get female conversions of :lol:)
stim
Landlubber

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #13 on: 2006 December 29, 19:22:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WAAAAAAAH!  People like my work! WAAAAAAH!! They like it so much they want to use it as much as possible. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!  You guys are fuckers, putting my dolly clothes on your opposite gendered dollies. WAAAAAAAAAH! Someone was mean to me.  WAAAAAAH! I'm taking my toys away. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Good. We need less drama whores in this community.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/exnem]Exnem[/url]  Peggy Sims 2  The Sims Resource
Solowren
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #14 on: 2006 December 29, 19:42:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BlueSoup"

Apparently some person named Frivolous told her someone on SFV (not this site, we had nothing to do with it, for once) had converted her male hairs to female and shared them there with the members there.  It was a pretty quiet thing, I didn't even know about it lol.

I saw it and I even partook of it. Tongue

Yay for converting girly man hair into girl hair!

quoth my brother-in-law:
"Boobs are way better than video games. I don't care what game or whose boobs."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: