PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 11:05:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  NewSea moves to TSR!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: NewSea moves to TSR!  (Read 12942 times)
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
NewSea moves to TSR!
« on: 2010 March 06, 19:56:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't see this here and as it was only announced today, NewSea joins TSR and by the sounds and looks of it a) they are exclusive to TSR and b) items that were originally free are now pay. His profile is here.

So that's another another slot for TSR in the Booty then.
« Last Edit: 2010 March 06, 20:35:37 by Anyerfillag » Logged

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
Re: NewSea moves to TSR!
« Reply #1 on: 2010 March 06, 21:14:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Me being as curious as I am, I had to click. I'm glad I did- I needed a good laugh.

(to include morph states and properly reduced LOD meshes among other fixes)
"Properly"? "PROPERLY"?? And the TS3 workshop was used to do this?

From the comments:
Welcome, to the most supportive and friendly site on the web for The Sims.
Roll Eyes Uh, huh. Sure. And I'm really a 90-year-old, 3 ft. tall man sitting on a mushroom typing in my long-johns*.  Roll Eyes

*Seeing as I'm 43, female, 5'7" and I'm sitting in my wheeled office chair typing in my comfy pajamas..that statement makes me as big of a lair as the person who typed that comment.

simsrocks
ARR!

Sparkle

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 March 06, 21:37:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It doesn't surprise me, considering half the paysite owners seem to be on TSR anyway. I've lost all respect for them, greedy pigs.
ShanOw
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2010 March 06, 21:40:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If all the paysite owners are in the safe place it makes destruction of them much easier../

Sims Central  - SimSearch - My Blog!
The one who no longer needs stopping!
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2010 March 06, 22:28:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They are probably delusional and think that moving to TSR means their stuff is safe from sharing due to Thomas's ickle trackers but they don't realize that makes them even more of a target at least for PMBD. Idiots- not that I like their hair or ever downloaded shit from them after they decided to post people's full names on the front page of their site for being suspected file sharers, but hey if all the shit is in one toilet it just makes it easier to unclog it using extra strength Drano.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 March 06, 23:19:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not really surprised since it was the next logical step after being a pay site.
Oh well, at least that means that their awully borked crap will end up in the booty waaaaay faster that if they stayed in their site, hehe. Good for those who want to destroy their games with never ending loading and too much polys. Lips sealed I'm foreseeing more havoc with questions like "Halp ma'game ain't loading no moar!1111!!1!"
« Last Edit: 2010 March 06, 23:40:07 by Dr House » Logged

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 March 07, 01:22:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Seeing as I'm 43 42, female, 5'7" and I'm sitting in my wheeled office chair typing in my comfy pajamas..that statement makes me as big of a lair as the person who typed that comment.

Fixed that for you. Embrace Pescado's "rule of 6" it keeps you younger, longer.  Grin

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010 March 07, 01:38:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy I forgot about that and I suddenly feel better about turning 4442 (heehee) soon..I've got 4 more years before I officially age in Pescadoland.
Gjade
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010 March 07, 15:09:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really want this "Newsea" Hair! We need it on the list! We also have to update the list once a week, so we can actually download things faster! I also really want the Hair fashionista 7 by Ulker! Reply to this comment if you know when the list is going to be updated!
dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2010 March 07, 15:14:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

GJade- this is not the appropriate place to request content- there is a thread called the FAQ here http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/index.php/topic,1104.0.html that you need to read. It will tell you the appropriate place (The Booty Shopping List) to post requests. However; it will also tell you that we don't ever ever request TSR content. Staff updates TSR when they update TSR in order to protect donor anonymity (since TSR has been known to do some pretty nasty things to suspected file sharers), and to remove the trackers that are contained in TSR's downloads.

Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010 March 07, 18:49:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Ignoring the grabby-hands post a couple spots above me* I got quite a laugh looking at Newsea's profile. "I'm an expert hair designer." Oh if only we could all be that self-deluded. Cheesy

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 2010 March 07, 19:35:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone who used to work for Peggy the Gappy Weird Hairstyles that No One Wears Queen can ever, under any circumstances be considered an expert Hair Designer- especially when it comes to TS3 hair.

Rissa
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2010 March 07, 21:56:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some of the files that were formerly pay are now free, too, so there's at least a bit of a change.
Also no stupid banning crap any more, no hoops to jump through to get the files...

He's absolutely found the right place to upload, should be easier to get hold on the files now, and, as the hairfiles for Sims 3 are now available as Sims3Pack, they should be floating around at the Exchange soon as well...

I'm only waiting for the Sims 2 files to show up at TSR as well before sharing the last file I have uncleaned...

PirateKitty
Landlubber

Kiss My Booty!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2010 March 07, 22:34:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What is bad... The nicest hair that newsea did is the free one. The rest look like potential nominations for ugliest pay content. The Hawaiian one... especially. Poor sim looks like a poster child for the horrors of the $6 haircut.
lewisb
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2010 March 08, 16:55:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

... I have decided to become a TSR exclusive artist and will provide you with excellent hairstyles on a regular basis. 

This has me wondering just what did Thoma$ offer to Newsea for leaving the blog and creating exclusive for TSR? Knowing how greedy Newsea is, there had to be a side deal.  I am seeing alot of Sims CC site owners have gone to TSR, is Thoma$ on a recruiting spree?

Hey Thomass! Kiss my "disillusioned miscreants" A**!
Keep crying fool!
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: