PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:09:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR charging for bucketfill
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR charging for bucketfill  (Read 27383 times)
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR charging for bucketfill
« Reply #30 on: 2009 August 17, 17:17:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She's even on record as wanting to exact revenge on someone simply because they dared to have the same avatar as her.

I missed that. Is that in any of the screen shots Coconut has, or somewhere else. I would love to read that for me self.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2009 August 17, 17:47:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A better question than "what's wrong with DOT?" would be, "what's RIGHT with DOT?" The answer would be much shorter and leave you more time in which to enjoy your day.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
ekimsal
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2009 August 17, 21:16:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

pinkyfriend
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2009 August 17, 22:40:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*needs to know what exactly is wrong with DOT*

The REAL Locke wouldn't have to ask...he would already know  Wink  

to ekimsal: Where did you get the picture of DOTs mother?  Grin

slow edit (see next post): You are right, of course, SoggyFox!
« Last Edit: 2009 August 17, 22:54:20 by pinkyfriend » Logged

"The internet is like a petri dish...you drop one stupid spore in and it just grows like crazy" - my son
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: 2009 August 17, 22:41:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But that lady has a ton more style than DOT.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2009 August 17, 22:43:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

to ekimsal: Where did you get the picture of DOTs mother?  Grin

Thanks a lot, lol. Every time I watch that Harry Potter movie, or read that book, I'm going to think of that. 

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2009 August 17, 22:43:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looking at the MTS thread with someone defending TSR without being properly eviscerated (well MTS has to be NICE right?) reminds me of why I basically only post here and don't bother with anywhere else unless it's purely about the technical side of the game. I've seriously had it. If people are so stupid they can't read about the bullcrap TSR and other paysites regularly pull, if on the official site they're so stupid they're willing to defend EA's right to be completely unethical, then let them be stupid. After years of this stuff I just don't want to see it any longer.

Also, did Thomas just claim that someone could accidentally submit a pattern, and it could accidentally be approved, because of some kind of automation in the system? As usual, his explanation is worse than the truth. But Thomas is still the perfect leader for TSR, because the basic requirement for being the community manager or whatever he pretends his job is, is to have no conscience at all.

KatCat
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2009 August 17, 22:47:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, did Thomas just claim that someone could accidentally submit a pattern ...

Actually, if I remember rightly, FAs/SAs bypass the upload approval person.  They pick the date to release and it automatically releases.  They may have changed that, I don't know as I finally wised up (thanks to all of you) and quit TSR for good.
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2009 August 18, 06:23:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

neriana, you may want to put aside your dissatisfaction with MTS for a brief moment to look at Sisaly's shocking expose of the faulty upload system Wink  It explains much, although that chimp looks sober to me.  I would have thought it'd be drunken chimps.

neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2009 August 18, 07:36:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't mean to sound like I was dissatisfied with MTS in particular. I just think the entire Sims community is afflicted with terminal "niceness". Niceness is great for keeping the status quo, and the status quo sucks.

Cute picture on that thread, but it's kind of an insult to monkeys. Wink

Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2009 August 18, 08:28:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Took a look at the MTS thread about this earlier, and saw a pic of the infamous whatever-the-hell it was. Sure wasn't a pattern. Charging for what looks like MS Paint swatches is fuckery. It's not even a nice colour, it's like that horrid MS Paint shade of gold. At least she could have had the courtesy to call it 'Fool's Gold'.
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2009 August 18, 08:28:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

neriana  -  I should have said "dissatisfaction with MTS's attitude towards pro-paysite people" or something more accurate like that.  And yes, poor chimp, definitely an insult to chimps!

Your MTS avatar kitty looks like it has a dapper, curled mustache and goatee.  Never seen that particular face pattern on a cat before.  It's up there with my friend's rather nifty "vampire fanged" cat, has white stripes on her chin.

neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2009 August 18, 10:18:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your MTS avatar kitty looks like it has a dapper, curled mustache and goatee.  Never seen that particular face pattern on a cat before.  It's up there with my friend's rather nifty "vampire fanged" cat, has white stripes on her chin.

Yep, that's my kitty. I've had the same avatar there since I discovered MTS2, which was... well, it was before people discovered how to recolor, before Pescado burninated the jumpbug. I remember an early post Delphy made about how much money TSR was making. Now vets are claiming my cat is "geriatric", even though she can pin down our 2-year old kitty with little effort, and people are still shoveling money into TSR and using the "bandwidth" excuse. I feel old. I wish I could grow a long beard.

CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2009 August 27, 05:25:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

DOT forbids others from using orange in lots they upload to TSR, that's what "TSRAA:no" means.

Let's make houses, color them totally orange inside and out, and everything in them too.
Use the in game bucketfill, not DOTs bucketfill.
Then upload the orange houses to TSR, and in the text description, say exactly how to replicate the color, using the bucketfill that comes with the game, and that we did not use DOTs version, and thus did not violate her TSRAA:no policy.
I'm tempted to get a TSR account just to do this.

Pattern selector, Misc category, solid color theme
hex code: #D5AB3F

If you do, please take screenies, and we can play "guess how long it takes the house to get stomped by Thoma$".

edit: Could also make orange clothing, orange hair, orange whatever.

neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2009 August 27, 09:24:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't believe it's still up. And people thanked her for it.

I'd be willing to make a house if someone else wanted to upload it.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: