PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 05:07:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Oh EA, you money-greedy bastards. ):
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Oh EA, you money-greedy bastards. ):  (Read 68589 times)
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
Re: Oh EA, you money-greedy bastards. ):
« Reply #135 on: 2009 August 18, 17:25:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd help - my account is still active- but i have issues viewing images on TSR's site on IE, FF and Safari so I would not really be able to tell what is smutty and slutty and what isn't.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 2009 August 18, 18:04:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really think the Brittany Spears in the lion tamer's outfit getting herself off with the baton would be a great one to start with.  Of course that was Sims 2 content....

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 2009 August 18, 22:38:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just reposted about ten or so replies from previous versions of the thread.  EA deletes, we repost.  Saved the u.r.l and i.m.g code to a text file, less work for me next time they delete.

What is with these people who say don't complain, it's not important, not worth it, just don't use it?  Even if they disagree, which is their right, that EA is a business and as customers, we can complain about lousy products and service, why tell us this?  Are they arguing just to argue?  It really puzzles me.  It's not like anyone forces them to read anti-EA threads or holds a gun to their head and demands they join the revolution, you know?

Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 2009 August 18, 23:29:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think they're in fact scared of the pay creators to be pissed off and take his toys with him/her.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 2009 August 19, 02:06:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What do they have that is so great though? In all seriousness I have you to see anything for TS3 that was pay and thought 'Oh I really want that'. A couple of the Rose hairs look nice in screenshots but I already know they are going to be fucked up in the game so not even going to go there.

Hell, I haven't even been downloading stuff from the booty when it's free.

In Communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
wrath of grapes
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 2009 August 19, 07:50:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sigh... I miss maxis. It was great til EA came along to ruin things

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy.
Axeleefe
ARR!

This Chair be high, Says I

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 2009 August 19, 07:57:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sigh... I miss maxis. It was great til EA came along to ruin things

It used to be a gem. TS1 was truly the best Sims game, in my opinion - not even all of the content in the world for TS2 could compare because at its time TS1 was revolutionary for simulations.
wrath of grapes
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 2009 August 19, 08:06:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to get off track but the same happened to Enix when they merged with Square-soft. I was disappointed with the lack of dragon quest/warrior games just shows what happens when perfectly fine game designers get bought out by the bigger people

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy.
Elphaba
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 2009 August 19, 08:27:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just read this article on the bbc website http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8201332.stm

Not hugely relevent but the tagline for the picture made me "Ha!"

Nurture your inner 0. Cherish your inner 6. Squish your inner 12 into a tiny box so they can't open their mouths and embarrass you
arathea
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 2009 August 19, 10:56:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks like the thread is messed up again. I posted and the thread was back at the first page but my post isn' shown. Roll Eyes

Edit: It's shown now - one hour and two other posts later!
« Last Edit: 2009 August 19, 11:03:52 by arathea » Logged
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 2009 August 19, 16:53:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to get off track but the same happened to Enix when they merged with Square-soft. I was disappointed with the lack of dragon quest/warrior games just shows what happens when perfectly fine game designers get bought out by the bigger people
I agree. All they released since their merging is utter bleh.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 2009 August 19, 19:04:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I beg to disagree on that, I am loving the Final Fantasy games they are coming out with. My husband is a console gamer and he plays them a great deal. The progression made in story arcs and such for the series is awesome, not to mention the attack sequences are a lot of fun for me to watch.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 2009 August 19, 20:46:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I beg to disagree on that, I am loving the Final Fantasy games they are coming out with. My husband is a console gamer and he plays them a great deal. The progression made in story arcs and such for the series is awesome, not to mention the attack sequences are a lot of fun for me to watch.

My sentiments exactly. I love every last Final Fantasy I have ever played, and I am waiting with baited breath for Final Fantasy XIV.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: 2009 August 19, 20:52:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the problem is, they kept up with the Square franchises well, but not the old enix ones.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 2009 August 19, 21:18:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That could well be, Soggy, I'm not sure if we even have any Enix games from before the merger.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: