PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 13:42:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  This is ridiculous!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: This is ridiculous!  (Read 26991 times)
Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
Re: This is ridiculous!
« Reply #60 on: 2009 August 10, 02:40:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Man that way bad. And I think there is an animal that got stuck up that dress, look at the front, especially when she is dancing.

But watching when she is skating, you see there are no legs under that dress. Lets be glad Carla Niven isn't around to be creating for Sims 3.

You know, I secretly kind of still wish he/she/it was. I liked the LULZ.  Grin

In Communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2009 August 10, 02:44:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In a way yeah, but do we really want to have to go through that much Brain and Eye bleach?

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2009 August 10, 09:42:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The bit where she was doing her Yoga handstand had to be the most eyebleaching effect so far.  Did no one else see the similarity to a vag (inside out vag at that). It just stared up at you from the screen.  I swear at one point it winked at me.
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2009 August 10, 19:09:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm still giggling over that one.  My fav was the high dive. 

I take it Carla Niven was one of those idiots who think that their skins should be classified for all clothing categories?  Having just spent Too Much Time(tm) with WW reclassifying a bunch of evening gowns that were under underwear and swimwear I put the carpal tunnel curse upon her/him/it/them.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
woes_wee
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2009 August 20, 19:11:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It amazes me that she actually tells the old We work so hard lie that many paysite owners try and tell to justify their actions.
 She says on the About us under of all topics BANK  Roll Eyes

why they MUST demand money from us and how only those who pay will get the best stuff.
 Hmm from the looks of all the items I believe they forgot to put up best stuff
However have no fear they Know they are not good at what they do because they manage to add
If anyone would like to jpoin in with them they will get a free membership they simply have to send them a creation or two to add to the site and they too can join in.
Hmm maybe she has 'dreams" of becoming "famous" like TSR.  Grin

However, the most interesting works are placed only for the registered subscribers.
Understand us correctly, we squander time, forces and money in order that you could enjoy good skins and objects in a game.
A traffic which appears as a result of download of skins and objects costs large money.
Be therefore adequate and not write spiteful letters to us.
Better play in The Sims or do some interesting work which you will be able to place on a site (write to the administrator and he with pleasure will give possibility of permanent authorship to you).

MrsBulldog
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2009 August 20, 20:01:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know what the big deal is regarding the Carla Niven dress. It looks perfectly realistic. I mean, I always look like a heart floating in a jar of formaldehyde when I go swimming. Always. I make a point of it. Doesn't everybody?

One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn vampires.
chann
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: 2009 August 20, 21:23:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

However, the most interesting works are placed only for the registered subscribers.
Understand us correctly, we squander time, forces and money in order that you could enjoy good skins and objects in a game.
A traffic which appears as a result of download of skins and objects costs large money.
Be therefore adequate and not write spiteful letters to us.
Better play in The Sims or do some interesting work which you will be able to place on a site (write to the administrator and he with pleasure will give possibility of permanent authorship to you).
[/quote]

They make it sound like a bloody war effort. Which, I admit, is a good angle for paysites to advertise themselves on.

PAYSITES EUNT DOMUS
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: 2009 August 20, 21:43:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please, Please quit squandering your time and money to bring us good objects and content. The economy is shitty and I work a part time retail job- Booty Brand Brain and Eye Bleach is expensive especially at the per vat level which is the only way Pescado sells it. Stop squandering your time and money so I can quit squandering mine by looking at your ugly shit.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: 2009 August 20, 22:03:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And HERE is some more to spend eye bleach money on

Mwuahahaha!

(Sorry, don't know what's come over me. I usually don't do this 'point-finger-and-laugh' stuff, but this site really gets me going. Don't know why).

Oh and, before I go, try and spot the toilet in this picture. Or the bathtub for that matter.

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: 2009 August 20, 22:08:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What the fuck is that and why? WHY! WHY! WHY! Excuse me I have to go look at FP's pretty new car now just to get that image out of my head so I can sleep.
« Last Edit: 2009 August 20, 22:14:27 by dstar » Logged

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2009 August 20, 22:12:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My eyes exploded when I looked at the first one. It's evilness itself! An optician's sexual dream! Dali's nightmare! Dot's ideal! Shocked
*runs away*

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
child_of_air
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2009 August 20, 23:03:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh lord! The patterns.........my eyes!
Puca
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2009 August 20, 23:15:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you not see, they are magic pictures. If you stare at them long enough, you see another image appear.
millahnna
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: 2009 August 21, 01:07:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always look like a heart floating in a jar of formaldehyde when I go swimming. Always. I make a point of it. Doesn't everybody?

I've always wanted a forum quote for a signature.  Can I has that one?

"I always look like a heart floating in a jar of formaldehyde when I go swimming. Always. I make a point of it. Doesn't everybody?"  -- HeyBubbe
MrsBulldog
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2009 August 21, 01:18:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always look like a heart floating in a jar of formaldehyde when I go swimming. Always. I make a point of it. Doesn't everybody?

I've always wanted a forum quote for a signature.  Can I has that one?

LOL! Oh sure, help yerself.

One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn vampires.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: